space.com/8725-nasa-chief-bolden-muslim-remark-al-jazeera-stir.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bolden
youtube.com/watch?v=T5uImXbhQM8
youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying the god emperor won't lead the great crusade himself

Very good. Very good!

Hillary.

Tell her she's gonna be the first woman to go to mars then send her straight into the sun.

George Forman

Me
>t. NASA employee

Elon

KEK CONFIRMS!

Newt is the only choice, moon colony by 2030.

My dick. It wants to go high and is also writing checks my body can't cash

the god odin

this kike

RON PAUL

buzz aldrin

Hey Alan

He's a used car salesman. We don't need con artists. (((Green energy))) pretty boy and alarmist Pick Peter Thiel over him.

Explain.

What do you do there? Have you been to space?

[sjwsnark]probably someone against space travel [/sjwsnark]

probably someone who already works in the private sector of space travel that will oversee a dismanteling of NASA

He's the one that made a plan to get to Mars in the 90s. He's also in all the documentaries.

This one is the best
youtu.be/tcTZvNLL0-w

This

Z U B R I N
U
B
R
I
N

Barron

Very cool. Watching currently.

Elon Musk would be a good choice for the position but the chance of him abandoning his own companies is nil.

A flat earther.

we'll see about that when the child-support stops.

Newt

>27 replies
>not one for Newt "Moonman" Gingrich

I was thinking about that. I'm liking Zubrin too though.

There is only one choice

Zubrin is one of the visionary minds of our time.

Too bad he has a shrill voice, combover, and bad flop sweats. Also thinks climate change is nothing to worry about. He's like if Black Science Man's antithesis.

He drew up 55 billion dollar mars plans, founded the Mars Society (a group that advocates going to Mars) and has made it his life mission to get us there.

We have the technology today to do it. We just need the will.

The Moon is all wrong though. We need to get to Mars. Maybe eventually set up a base for further launches there.

I'm liking this guy more and more. Get word to MAGA man. Any high level insiders here? NASA man, you hear me?

A nigger woman. Nigger sows are world renowned for their knowledge in everything space. They wuz space n sheit ya know?

An alien

This

Hey NASA man, we need you to hook up with this Zubrin guy, and then make contact with MAGA. This is your time.

He doesn't care who you are, Trump. He just wants to hear your plan, for you to be energetic... if it's good you're in with him. GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!

Sure, but remember Newt was pushing the moon base decades ago--its radicalism then was maybe analogous to what Mars is now. He has shown a strong interest in space and borne political costs in order to push the issue. He is the only choice.

He's also extremely pigheaded and stubborn. We need to get to mars, not romanticize about conquered territory. Did you watch this Zubrin guy?

it's late Barron, go to bed

Three raccoons standing on each other's shoulders wearing a trench coat & top hat

Who are we kidding, Trump isn't really going to make NASA great again...

Harold White and I am serious.

Make NASA Great Again. Fire all negroes leaching off NASA right now.

Hopefully, Trump abolishes NASA. It is nothing more than a relic of the cold war. It serves no purpose that cannot be achieved faster, better, and more cost efficiently in the private sector. Why pour more taxpayer dollars into the pockets of atheist scientists only to hear them whine that they need more money. NASA needs to go.

>It serves no purpose that cannot be achieved faster, better, and more cost efficiently in the private sector.
What "private sector"? You mean SpaceX, Orbital and ULA/Boeing which are kept alive by taxpayer money?

The only actually profitable large space company not wasting huge amounts of taxmoney is, wait for it, Arianespace, the leader in commercial space flight.

You have to believe bro. We're in the Trump timeline now. Things are possible--Many such cases!

Honestly, no one. NASA is a waste that has never come close to bringing a return on investment. We waste millions of gallons of highly-demanded fuel and bring back space rocks that haven't aided mankind in any way. They haven't proven valuable as a material, they don't have any medicinal properties that can help people, nothing.

kek wills it

more important

The stars are too damn high!

Obvious choice would be elon musk.

>wishing to dissolve an aspirational arm of the nation

You sound like one of those ayy dudeweed NWO borderless Johnson types. No Thanks.

>private sector
>space exploration
lolwut?

It's one of the few things I'd be happy taxes going towards. It is THE most important investment a country/mankind can make behind military

>implying Trump hasn't already given NASA the go-ahead on the next stages of Project Orion

We need NASA for deep space missions that unwind over a decade. We do not need NASA for bogus global warming atmospheric (((research))).

Therefore any potential NASA Director who shuts down fake "settled" science to spend those billions on missions to Pluto and the outer planets has my support. Shit, I'd even take the Hollywood "Director" from "The Martian" if he's an opponent of so-called man-made global warming.

Yes. Get rid of foodstamps convert all Gibsmedats into Mars Program Success!

considering his picks for secretary of education being a pro voucher system creationist with no education experience, I'm expecting a flat earther to be picked to head NASA.

Trump has already indicated he's likely to cut funding to Atmospherics to re-up Space. Newt has his ear?

I used to be an atheist

>implying the public education system in the US isn't an utter mess.

This

Say it with my Sup Forums...
Nuclear.
Pulse.
Propulsion.

Not only will it have us to Mars in a year, but the deluge of liberal tears will provide slightly-salty water to the entire population of the Earth for decades.

I'm liking this idea as well as the comfy vibe it provides in spades.

it is, but you don't fix it by taking all the money out of it and funding it into private christian schools so that white kids don't learn anything about biology until they're in college and inner city kids don't even learn to read because their schools are so defunded.

Taxpayers shouldn't be funding religious schools of any type, period.

sweet dreams /pol

Dream of grabbing the celestial bodies!

You guys do remember what the current NASA administrator appointed by Obama stated was his "foremost" task?

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things," Bolden said in the interview which aired last week. "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

space.com/8725-nasa-chief-bolden-muslim-remark-al-jazeera-stir.html
>space.com/8725-nasa-chief-bolden-muslim-remark-al-jazeera-stir.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bolden
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bolden

>Arianespace
>Not being funded by the EU
Jesus Germany how fucking retarded are you

The Imperium! How mighty its aspect! How far-reaching its boundaries! As one world dies ten more are brought into the fold. Fear us, for we count the lives of planets, not men!

Praise Kek

Cruz seemed genuinely interested in keeping NASA strong

I sort of see what you're saying, but like...seems like schools that teach religion as part of their carriculum have little impact on kids other than teaching them some aesops fables guff. We reached the moon when we were even more christian. Having gods and stuff gives people like Newton something to aspire towards...that's half the battle...just think of the stars Alpha Centauri named after Centaurs, all the constellations and planets named after greek and roman gods. Common core is what the real issue is. My son doesn't learn shit in American school math, say. We have to have him private after school stuff just to make sure he's not a retard. I don't get your point, jew.

Elon Musk.

I remember it well. The lesson is that good science can be easily corrupted by politics and politically correct thinking.

>and yet it moves

Ariane development is funded by European states which are involved in the Ariane program as a way to secure access to space for European states.

HOWEVER, Arianespace as a commercial provider of launch services is 100% commercial without any taxpayer grants or taxpayer funded. It is operating based on market prices. And it is the only such company in the world.

Cruz doesn't know anything about astronomy or science.
He should put a scientist in charge.

lmao at Zubrin

youtube.com/watch?v=T5uImXbhQM8

Mr T

Very good brothers. Verry Good Indeed!

Neil de Grasse Tyson.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

Honestly it makes more sense to go back to the moon and get some practice with more extended stays than Apollo, while developing technologies to get to Mars at the same time

That was the goal of the Constellation program anyway before Obama cancelled it

Oh believe me I'm in 100% agreement that common core is shit.

I'm just saying that teaching creationism in schools sets up a barrier that prevents learning anything relevant in biology for the last 100 years, and I think a voucher system would defund public schools so badly that as bad as our education system is now? It'd get worse.

Trump IS going to make NASA great again. Have faith, man. We'll have white-only colonies on Mars before this century is over.

WE have Places to Go Brothers!

>biology

that's the woman's science. Let them figure it out for once. Do you want to live forever??

Lets bust this joint.

Kim Jong Un

Vince McMahon

LET'S GO BURGERBROOOOOOSSSS!!!!

why settle? Go for the gold. Mars.

Me, who the fuck else?

Biology is pretty much the most important science for us, considering we're living organisms.

Kek'd irl

Her