India building world's largest river. WTF?!

>First making 4 out of 29 states Open defecation free and next three to be ODF in March 2017

>Then so many economic reforms and infrastructure developments and bullet train

And now this, WTF Based PM Modi are you making us a 1st world country?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmkvOpuQpXw

newscientist.com/article/2114431-indias-grand-plan-to-create-worlds-longest-river-set-to-go/

Once a poo, always a poo.

Shut up Sharty boi.

Someone mad they can't shit in the street anymore?

You must remember to poo in loo.

Nah, mate we have the 2nd largest road network. Everything's fine

But why?

I'd rather shart in a mart than poo in a loo.

Kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEE QUIT DIVERTING THE INDUS YOU'RE KILLING ALL THE DOLPHINS YOU FUCK.

Imagine if they created a manmade river that went all through India, and everyone shit in it, and it flowed downstream until it was a giant torrent of shit so powerful that it formed its own gravity and became a shithole

Indus and Ganges both have dolphins. They can live together

And all that poo lands on the Norway's beach. Absolutely Amazing.

How are you going to pay for it since you banned 500 and 1000 indianshitdollar bills?

Using condoms is why you niggers and taco niggers will soon out produce you in America. Have fun being a minority in your own nation

I pay taxes so yeah.

Poo in loo faggot

Shut up and wipe faggot.

Just poo in the damn loo already

so they can poop there?

POO IN LOO

I like that Modi hates Mudslimes

Make India Great For the First Time

>4 out of 29 states are now open defecation free
>2016
>you can still shit in the streets in 86% of Indian states
Indian independence was a mistake

I'd rather poo in da loo than shart in mart.

The whole poo in loo joke is that your country can't figure out HOW to poo in the loo. You guys build these epic temples, centuries ago, but basic plumbing is somehow too complicated in the current year.

Unedited pic

majority of your population doesn't even use toilets and obsessed with shit. You guys are on a whole different shitting level.

thats sad m8.

Current mandatory poo in loo states
>0/29
New changes make it
>4/29
Soon to be..
>7/29!

Do Indians understand that its just not good enough? Your international image is now entirely based around feces. Tourists cannot walk through cities without breathing in fecal matter and getting shit stuck to their shoes. Your country IS poo

Shart in mart was a really poor effort on the Indian memeteams behalf to try and curb or deflect the poo in looers

Panama Canal 2: Electric Poogaloo

Good for India, maybe one day it'll eradicate Pakistan

Which one of you posted "DESIGNATED" in the comments? Top fucking kek, every time.

Poo in loo pajeet

Speaking of Road Network. I always wonder, why is American Passenger Rail Network so shitty. Can't they have an advanced long distance transportation system without shitty greyhound busses or cramped airline seats?