How the hell did Andrew Breitbart know about Pizza Gate before Wikileaks?

And how did everybody forget about his comment? Did Breitbart or anybody else try investigating Podesta's ties to sex trafficking back in 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is always someone that knows before Wikileaks, user. Always.

>yfw you connect the dots that Breitbart was assassinated because he leaked too much to Wikileaks

He wasn't assassinated retards, he had cardiomyocyte hypertrophy which isn't something an assassin can cause.

thanks for correcting the record. Now fuck off.

Andrew knew powerful people in powerful positions.

oh ok well i guess that solves it then

im at ease with this

It's just so weird that Breitbart was talking about this before he died and suddenly the rumors surface again in 2016. Surely somebody else around the time had to have looked into the accusation? Or at least talked about it? I can't find any left-wing articles from the time even criticizing the tweet as a conspiracy theory.

GTFO PTR shills.

>Surely somebody else around the time had to have looked into the accusation? Or at least talked about it?
What if I told you that yes, and also they're all dead now too.

I bet that's what his mortician had too. What a coincidence that would be.

Also, source or you just made that shit up.

Let's also not forget that the same thing happened to Tom Clancy .

This. He knew the right people and from there it's not too hard to figure them out. People always let something slip one way or another, sooner or later.

Goddamn I don't want pizzagate to be real but the more I learn about it the more I feel like it is.

I don't either, m8. I've always thought most conspiracy theories were bullshit. Even if Breitbart did die of natural causes, it's still eerie as hell that he was talking about this four years ago, when Podesta was just an obscure presidential aide.

Everybody in Washington knows. Everybody in the media knows. This is just normal life for them.

All this shows is how no one pays attention or gives a fuck about real news. We were all indoctrinated as fuck and people speaking the truth were silenced. Only now becasue the internet is literally all our lives that we pay attention.

Who was the scribe who's fast new car just happened to accelerate itself and lose control into a tree? wasn't he a right winger too? what date did his car crash and explode on a residential street?

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

If you want some real fun, go through the accounts that attacked him and see what they're up to now.

imagine stumbling on this by YOURSELF? Tell me you wouldn't question your own sanity? Tell me you wouldn't NOPE! the fuck out of there?
WHO THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL?
WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO?
SOLO?
> hey guys, sorry to interrupt your smoothy date, but i happen to come across some secret Satan ritual where children are fucked and partially eaten from disasters around the world. The "foundations" and "corporations" that we are told that go "help" the children affected in these areas are harvesting them for these rituals. Oh and it's just invovles the most powerful people on the planet.
Washington D.C.-- is a city state --fucks kids
London City --is a city state-- fucks kids
Vatican--is a city state--fucks kids
City states answer to NO ONE. have their OWN law. their OWN courts. They cannot be "charged" with anything.
>smoothy isn't as enjoyable now, because that guys fucking crazy.

it wasn't called pizzagate in 2012! stop calling it pizzagate now, in the present, too! reeeeeeeeeeeee!

wikispooks.com/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring
Ill just leave this right here

In a tweet a few days before he died he mentioned they'd try to kill him a heart attack or a car accident.