As a very poor white man that could never afford college, did I make the right choice voting for Trump?

As a very poor white man that could never afford college, did I make the right choice voting for Trump?
I'll never be able to afford a degree but he will create better-paying jobs that don't require anything like that, right?

You sound like a liberal.

Stop looking for a handout and better yourself Jamal.

Stop talkin' like a LOSER!

I am very much white, and I hate niggers and Jews.
I can't help that I am poor. I can only work whatever jobs are available, whether it's fast food/retail/call center (my most recent 3 that I worked in the last 2 years).
I just want to know if Trump deporting the illegals, making America great again and all will drive up wages and create new jobs that may have been outsourced before my time (I am 27).
My life is very miserable and it has been for a long time, so the prospect of possible economic growth was very appealing to me.

My advice is to find something you can do and start your own business.

>As a very poor white man that could never afford college, did I make the right choice voting for Trump?

Yeah, because Hillary would have sent your free college money to rebels in Syria.

>over 50% of Americans make under 30k
>not a poor country
Pick 1

maybe you can go work on the wall with me

im unironically hoping he'll create a new deal type infrastructure program

i badly need it

Yeah, that's no good. I'm fired pretty regularly from my jobs due to incompetence and I barely graduated high school with a D average.
It's embarrassing when I get fired from places working with teenagers and my bosses are younger than me on occasion.
I don't know if there is anything I can really do, even concerning the low-tier work I'm relegated to.
I know he seemed like the best choice, but it was the first time I voted due to being anti-politician in the past. Only in the last 4 years has the reality of my dire economic situation set in, once I realized that college was completely out of the picture as an option.

We arent a poor country (in the third world sense)
Stop waiting for circumstances to change before you just get out of your house and find work. Action is better than endless theorizing.

>America is doing well for a 3rd world country so that means everything is fine
lol

This is the sort of stuff that I am talking about.
Something like this is what I need to get my life on track.
I'll never be able to get a GF/wife and have a family if I am getting fired from a 9/hr job every few months at 30 yrs old.

You are 27 correct?
I'm 27 too. I work as a busser and make $30-40 in tips a day on top of a paycheck. You have a pretty immature outlook. I suggest self development books. Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Power of Now, The Magic of Thinking Big etc.. You need to treat people well if you want anything in this life.

Nigga you for know that student loans are a thing, and if you're 27 you don't have to put your parents income on the application. They even lend you money to pay for housing, which is why retards leave college with 50-80k in debt.

Nice digits there my friend.
I'm OP and I am 27, that person is not me.
I have never been able to get a job working in a restaurant. I have probably applied over 100 times in the last several years, but I have never been hired.
I had one interview that didn't go anywhere.
Being a waiter would probably actually be a good job for me since I don't have any problem being treated like shit by people.
I just need to actually get hired but it seems like it gets harder every time a job fires me.

You disgust me!

You call yourself white but you talk like something worse than a nigger. Like a dirty little cuck.

You might as well kill yourself.

I dropped out of high school and I make $40/hour washing windows.

TRADE SCHOOL
TRADE SCHOOL
TRADE SCHOOL
TRADE SCHOOL

PLUMBERS, WELDERS, ELECTRICIANS, LINESMENS, CARPENTERS, MECHANICS, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT OPERATORS, ETC ETC ETC

WHY ARE POOR PEOPLE SO STUPID?!?!

GO TO TRADE SCHOOL AND MAKE BANK

FUCK

Yes Trump was a good choice. Just look at the stock market. They dipped initially then proceeded to go up so far it broke a record just from the election. No doubt some have already made themselves richwithin the week! Voting Republican still means you have to take matters in your own hands and it should be easier to do so with reduced taxes and regulations. It's a dog eat dog world out their OP.

I got my CDL and got a steady job that pays decently. I'd try warehouses or more labor type jobs instead of stores.

Why do you think you can't afford college?

Here is what you do:

Find your local union (if in big union state) and just walk the fuck in and say "I want to apprentice in X trade" and you have a good shot of getting it. Sucks at first, but you rise up the pay scale and end up making decent wage - far more than enough to pay for college - within 5 years. If not in a big union state, instead go to trade school and repeat.

Or you can get loans

If you want college do it. I graduate with my BA in a few weeks - college is totally doable.

HAHAHA he bought into the Trump would bring back manufacturing jobs meme!!!!!!!

The jobs are not coming. Why? Because they're fucking taken by robots you dumb fucks. For fuck sake how the fuck can Ameriturds buy into obvious fucking LIE. Even if they do come back most of those manufacturing jobs are so shit-tier that Ameriturds won't be able to do them and if they were able to do them they would want higher wages which means you burgers would have to pay higher prices for manufactured goods. Either way you AmeriTURDS you AmeriTRASH you AmeriCUNTS are fucked.

Trump will destroy your already shit-tier economy because he is a fucking MORON. The last time the Republicans had this much controll they CAUSED the great Depression. You meme loving retarded fucks deserve what ever happens to your already dog shit third world country.

Back to OP: the fact is that you need a degree to make it in Ameriturd land. All the high paying jobs are in STEM. Learn programming online and create a portfolio and apply for jobs. That's your best bet without a degree.

Kys

College in america is garbage, look for a trade.

Unless your country's society makes college a requirement like in here, just spare yourself the debt.

No you dumbfuck. Cutting taxes on the rich doesn't create jobs It only makes them invest in stupid shit like hedge funds. Trump will make all of our economy look like Kansas just like Brownback and his conservative economic policies did. Don't worry though it's all Joos and brown people's fault.

It's funny because I've only been recently introduced into this "all white people are supposed to be successful" meme.
I just cleared $20k for the first time in my life last year at the call center job I had, where I was fired from this year due to being too slow on the phones.
That sounds pretty cool but I haven't heard of any such opportunities in my area.
A couple guys I know have done this and I admit it seems like the best option. But I have really bad motor skills from some brain damage I received as a child. I basically stagger like a drunk person when I walk and anything that requires precision is virtually impossible for me to accomplish.
I had 1 warehouse job a few years ago that I got fired from for incompetence. It wasn't a bad job but everyone there was pretty hard on me.
I can take criticism and all but they just kept calling me stupid and it really gave me a lot of anxiety to have to work there.
Maybe I can get the skills I need if I do an apprenticeship. I'm not capable of much of anything now but maybe if it starts easy enough, I could get the hang of it. I will check that out.
I took some programming classes but they were too difficult for me to comprehend. Just free online stuff I thought could give me an edge but it wasn't enough.
BTW great depression was caused by the Jews.

No you KYS you subhuman American. The manufacturing jobs will never come back. You got conned by a reality TV star. Go cry about it. Me? I'll just sit here and continue to laugh at you because you live in a third world shithole which is now run by a moron.

get into construction and slowly build up tickets until one day maybe you can buy you're own equipment and hire it out to people.

Listen bro I feel sorry for you. Your country was too dumb to vote in Bernie Sanders who would have helped struggling whites like you but instead voted for a man who is apart of the ruling class. They did this based on identity politics. You got conned. Trump will make himself and his friends richer. Lower class whites will stay poorer and the middle class will continue to shrink. That's the reality.

White people on average are smarter than niggers or mutts but there will always be a White cuck that is just as dumb as your average nigger.

This is no joke, I have seen my share of really stupid niggers. I know a nigger who thinks antibiotics work on viruses, but you know what. That nigger might be stupid as a brick, but even he is more of a man that you. I never seen that nigger complain about not having a job. He works his ass off and because of that he makes a good amount of money. The nigger could be whining about the man keeping him down but instead he works. Unlike you little cuck who waste time complaining like a little bitch.

you're handicapped? sorry kiddo life is always gonna be tough for you. Just enjoy the computer games and television shows because being happy is really what life is all about, not some shitty job you hate.

Try painting, its very easy and always in demand. You just spray and roll on paint. Also carpentry is OK, but don't stick with general carpentry, I would recommend learning it and then going into cabinet or furniture making. I friend of mine does HVAC, says its pretty easy. Don't do general labor - that will wreck your body. I would not recommend plumbing, I did it for a while and it is also pretty hard on the body.

In general: always try to be learning a skill that improves you. A dead end job is a job where there are no new skills to master.

Maybe equipment operator then.....do you have the precision to operate a backhoe?

I understand that the general sentiment of relying upon someone to give you a job is frowned upon around here, but I am not capable of running anything of my own.
For now and almost the last 10 years, I have had to rely on the jobs that were available to work. I didn't take welfare, I didn't do anything like that. When I was in-between jobs, I lived with my parents. I've been lucky enough to sense an approaching termination a couple of times and had something lined up.
Sorry that I am not cut out to start my own million-doillar business next week, but I was just curious as to how things are going to be changing concerning new and better opportunities for employment under President Trump.
It's nothing severe. I'm not crippled or anything, I just operate at a much lower and slower level than someone "normal" and my age.
Painting sounds very interesting. I could definitely paint broad areas. I'm tall with long arms so that seems like a good potential choice.
Carpentry is something I could take a look at, I'm just worried that I would have difficulties. Any sort of exact measurement/cut wouldn't be possible for me, and I can't hit a nail straight either.
I've never done anything of that sort so I would not be able to tell you.

Why do you keep getting fired?

> Bernie "white people don't understand what it's like to be poor" Sanders would've helped poor white people.

Top kek

I am very slow and clumsy, I have a lot of trouble understanding directions, I'm an introvert with no social life and don't form any positive connections with people.
Every time I've been fired it has been for incompetence.

Dude, I wanna offer you words of encouragement but you sound like a complete loser. Can you drive a manual transmission vehicle? Trucking is another option for money but the work is shit.

OP, what's the point of college? To gain actionable knowledge and skills employers will pay for.

Focus on developing those. I guarantee you no employer is going to turn you down because you don't have a degree, assuming you're a rockstar at something.

And getting a degree isn't a golden ticket. A lot of people learn that the hard way when they graduate with bullshit majors.

Trump may add more jobs. In fact I think he will. But none of that matters if you're still 3rd world skilled. You'll still end up with a shitty job.

Focus on you. Figure out what you want to do and then master it. People at the top of their fields always do well, whatever the profession. Mediocrity won't get you far.

So basically you're saying that you're not physically capable of doing manual labour jobs, too uneducated/stupid to do jobs that require intelligence and too anti social to do jobs that require people skills.

You should either be on some sort of disability pension (autism/cripplebux), you're being too hard on yourself due to depression/whatever and should look into addressing that issue first. If all that doesnt work and you truly are an unemployable incompetent retard you should possibly look into euthanasia.

>Yeah, that's no good. I'm fired pretty regularly from my jobs due to incompetence and I barely graduated high school with a D average.
>It's embarrassing when I get fired from places working with teenagers and my bosses are younger than me on occasion.

You need to fix you. No one can make your life better for you. And if this is tbe best you can do, you're fucked, because you'll blow every opportunity you get to get ahead.

I mean based on this, I don't know why you brought up College, as it sounds like you would flunk out anyway right?

You gotta sort this out first.

Student loans and financial aid exist for a reason OP.
Just make sure you get a useful degree.

Trade school to become a mechanic. It doesn't take a genius to fix a car OP. As long as you know how to use a wrench and a screwdriver you're good to go.

Companies aren't going overseas to hire robots you fucking moron. I work in importing goods from China. The point is to keep the money in this country. Even automated production is surrounded by tons of other non-automated roles. Those also go overseas when we give our business to chinese companies.

Isn't there some sheep you should be fucking right now?