Alright, redpill me on 9/11

alright, redpill me on 9/11.
>Inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0STS7HBi5Cw
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/09/10/billionaire-world-trade-center-911-rebuild-developer-healing/2/#282bd32c702c
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
amazon.com/Gelatin-B-Thing-Tex-Rubinowitz/dp/3883755079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never researched 9/11 much, Im looking for key facts about the inside job theory.

Sorry OP I was only 7 when it happened.

building seven

diesel fuel can't melt steel beams

loose change is a good documentary
also dont get too caught up in the event, focus more on what was gained and came out of the attack. No one can deny the world changed forever after that day.

Oh look, more 9/11 slide threads.

WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS MILLIONS OF TIMES.

IT.
WAS.
JEWS.
FUCKTARD.

Get it straight from the President's mouth, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=0STS7HBi5Cw

Nothing solid but
>Saudis sell stocks beforehand (Knew it?)
>Bush sent details about the attack months before (didn't read?)
>"Israeli art students" take pictures inside with stacks of boxes (explosives?)

Sorry, meant
>Bush was sent

Steel beams can't melt jetfuel.

>Inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams
But that is literally all the evidence you need and the whole situation warped up nicely in one sentence.

No. It needs to be discussed for another 15 years. And also forever.

>Jet fuel can't melt dank memes
Besides that, 9/11 was an obvious inside job. The attacked was a former cia agent, the owner took out insurance a week before the attack and was close to the bushes, the towers didn't fall in a way that a plane crash cause, and so on

it had something to do with jews

It occurred as we witnessed it, no thermite or any other retarded conspiracies. The conspiracy is that our government let it happen, and that the Israelis knew the Saudis were responsible, and people within the US government LET IT HAPPEN because it would benefit them in terms of foreign policy / pro israel (eliminating Saddam is a net benefit for Israel).

Notice how the civil war in Syria has hardly affected Israel? There is a reason for it. When was the last time a major terrorist attack occurred on Israel soil, and I mean like hundreds of people getting blown up / dying, not some faggots stabbing people, or starting fires.

>the owner took out insurance a week before the attack
You're acting like Silverstein made money. All that insurance dollar went into rebuilding. Sorry.

>building seven
I've yet to hear a compelling argument on why 'they' would bring down 7. It's a relativley meaningless building that most normies dont even remember.

False flag by Mossad/Sauds/CIA to justify western militarily intervention in middle east to remove Israel's enemies and USA can control oil and poppy fields in Afghanistan.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

>(((((((((Silverstein)))))))))))))))
That should be your first clue. You don't think all his friends at the construction company didn't make bank? They would never make it so obvious

So he he helped bring down the towers so some builders would make money? What a convoluted way to make money.

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/09/10/billionaire-world-trade-center-911-rebuild-developer-healing/2/#282bd32c702c

It was an inside job perpetrated by a secret shadow government comprised of the heads of the US military industrial complex. The primary function of the wars was to lower the supply of oil coming from the middle east so that US oil companies like Exxon Mobil could profit from the reduced competition.

US intelligence knew beforehand and for one reason or another looked the other way.

Bush knew, Cheney knew but people that high up know a lot of things.

It had NOTHING to do with the jews.

You guys are so retarded.

You have NO REASON to believe that it had something to do with the jews.

You just WANT that to be the case.

God, why did i click Sup Forums

If you really want to know the truth, check out Dr. Jjudy wood and her book if you can get your hands on it.

everything else you hear or read is just mud in the water.

Your gif gave me a headache.

Yes it's convaluted, but it serves another purpose as mentioned early as a false flag to go into the middle east. The false flag occurs and the owner makes bank that's not easily traceable. Everybody wins

>the towers didn't fall in a way that a plane crash cause, and so on

Thank god a jobless retard on an imageboard has analyzed hundreds of collapsed buildings after a plane crash and knows exactly how they fall, gee I wonder why you weren't offered a CIA job in the first place.

And why the fuck would they bother flying the planes into the buildings in the first place? They could have just caused a major explosion and blame it on obl.

fucjk

There is some kind of cover up, was likely done to hide some CIA, FBI or Bush fuck up.

They could have just flown one building into the White House and used that as an excuse to go to war. I can maybe accept that some people knew about the attacks and let them happen, but the whole 'it was jews/bush etc' thing just seems a bit far fetched.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize those buildings were pulverized with explosives, and that this was done in a very theatrical manner in broad daylight, killing 3000 people immediately and many hundreds more who were contaminated with asbestos dust over the next few years. The buildings were clearly intentionally demolished and did not just collapse from being hit by airplanes...and building seven wasn't hit by an airplane at all. Hundreds of witness said they heard multiple explosions and this was even reported on mainstream media as it was happening, but then never mentioned again as they started pushing the collapse narrative.

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

The planes were flown into the buildings to provide maximum outrage to legitimize the formation of a surveillance society and to justify invading various middle eastern countries in pursuit of the never ending war on terror.

>and building seven wasn't hit by an airplane at all.
Then WHY bring it down?

All three of the buildings that came down were owned by Silverstein and all three were buildings that were obsolete and needed to have asbestos removed from them at a cost of about a billion dollars per building.

the potential kinetic energy in the standing structure cannot account for the totality, speed and symmetry of the collapse.
If it had simply broken up and fell down, there should be a pile 20 or so stories tall of debris, there wasn't
it was all pulverized into talcum powder and blew away
called a pyroclastic flow
somehow a huge amount of extra energy was input into the equation
was it thermite, nukes, space beams, elvis, bigfoot, i dunno
but it wasn't ragheads with fucking boxcutters

Silverstone owned plenty of builidings in the WTC complex that had the same issue and they were left alone.

Didn't it have tons of documents and shit? I remember something like that

every building with a WTC prefix was destroyed

So? What is your point? Three buildings he owned were clearly intentionally demolished. And what other buildings did he own?

Bearded goatfuckers were stupid enough to try and lucky enough to success.
And America was cuck enough to let them.

They were damaged by debris and were later pulled down. Could have done the same for 7, no need to blow it up.

Yes it did, it had SEC investigation files in it.

It was a lot cheaper and faster to just blow it up.

this is building 6
it wasnt crushed by debris, it has a fucking hole in it and you can see cars in the parkade below, no debris on top
explain

>It's a relativley meaningless building that most normies dont even remember.

The normies would have remembered it if they had let it stand packed and wired for demolition.

I think the plane in Shanksville was supposed to go in this tower.

I hope to god Trump comes true on his promise to reopen the 9/11 investigation. Tel Aviv will be a patch of glass.

top view

You're reaching. Again, why only blow up 7? And you think it's cheap or easy to rig a fucking skyscraper to blow?

>called a pyroclastic flow
No, leaf. That's a geology term used about volcanoes. Earth sciences fag here.
>it wasn't ragheads with fucking boxcutters
You're right, it was ragheads with fucking boxcutters flying fucking planes.

/conspiracy

>I think the plane in Shanksville was supposed to go in this tower.
There are a dozen more iconic and powerful buildings in New York they could have rammed that plane into.

it was about the visuals. everyone was watching after the first hit, most people saw the second hit, everyone saw the towers come down. It was meant to overwhelm us

It's cheaper to blow one up than to gut it floor by floor and hire men in hazmat suits to scrap off all the old asbestos insulation. They had previously done ten floor at a cost of almost two billion dollars...in total 270 floors needed that treatment.

So?

pyroclastic flow is a term used in volcanic eruptions yes, and for underwater landslides
and during controlled demolitions the same conditions are created

>>"Israeli art students" take pictures inside with stacks of boxes (explosives?)

can someone provide me a link to these pictures?

looks similar huh

I would say United Nations despite being only 40 floor.s

So if it's 'all about the visuals' as other anons are saying, why destroy some building no one cares about instead of the Empire State or any other iconic building?

/thread

These were said to be Buss fuses, not actual explosives, but wiring for heavy duty electrical, like demolition wiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA

Watch when you have time OP. It's less than 10 minutes. Connects many dots to 9/11.

Do you have any concept of the border control Isreal represents?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

>technical analysis by architectural and engineering experts
watch the whole video

It unironically wasn't a conspiracy and it all happened pretty much as described in the official story.

However, Saudis were almost 100% involved and people within the Saudi government gave the hackers aid and instruction. CIA discovered this after the attacks, i.e. they abducted conspirators in the plot to interrogate them for information, and as part of their interrogation they set up a black site to look like a Saudi prison thinking it would scare the shit out of them because the Saudis aren't exactly shy about brutal torture, but when they took the hoods off the prisoners were far from afraid, in fact they were relieved to see that they were apparently in Saudi Arabia and gave the Saudi guards (Saudi personnel who were under the instruction of the CIA) numbers to call for senior Saudi officials + royal family members in order to get the conspirators off the hook, and all the numbers checked out.

Fun stuff.

hackers --> hijackers

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Mossad did it at the request of the
US government.

Here's an Israeli "Art Students", drawing.

it kinda was hackers
that was a freudian slip from the cia shill
"boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot"

m8 i get jew students trying to sell me artworks out of the exact same black binders described in the article here in australia.
its anti-semitism that turns these events into a conspiracy. but you're a fucken zipperhead so thats expected.

This may be the most disturbing of all:

youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA

Is your argument to refute me, "Some anons said it was all about visuals" They planned to crash 3 planes in to 3 WTC buildings. To make sure these building would collapse they had them wired with explosives. One plane didn't arrive so they had one of the buildings standing packed with explosives standing, in what would now be a crime scene. They had to decide if they wanted to risk it and blow it up causing suspicion or leave it. At 5:21 pm they pulled the building. And no they didn't have a demolition team go in and set up a controlled demolition after the planes hit.

To everyone in this thread who hasn't seen anything other than controlled opposition, alex jones hur dur documentaries. Sit through this and check out Ryan's other work.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

Kamikadze planes were flying into pearl harbor, so the america had to give their own people flashbacks what do we do when the planes comes after us

Hot air brought down tower 7

>Saudis were almost 100% involved

its literally 100% confirmed at this point but no one gives a shit

You forgot to add that those Saudi officials are the same people that donated millions to Hillary

Need the massive loss of life to justify war rather than just ramping up security

Bring down 7 didnt exactly up the death toll. Why not Disney World or a school if the numbers were so important?

That's just the thing about the official story: it provides suspects and methods with no motive.

Even if you believe the official story in terms of how the attack was carried it, it still begs the question of who planned it, who looked the other way, and who wanted it. It's the reason why all these years later there's still so many fresh wounds surrounding the subject, nobody has any sense of closure and the "nation building" we've been involved in since hasn't revealed anything.

Look up the dancing israelis

Symbolism for the economy, important offices got hit which held tricky information probably

What is this schizo shit

3000 wasn't enough bloodshed for you? Two hundred people leaping from burning skyscrapers not enough emotional impact to satisfy you?

it was part of WTC? lol, which all had documents and stuff, they certainly deleted those emails better than hillary clinton.

The Israeli "Art Students" that lived in WTC 1, on the 91st floor, drew these pictures, months before the event.

B-thing, or Gelatin then Gelitin

amazon.com/Gelatin-B-Thing-Tex-Rubinowitz/dp/3883755079

"austrian" art group