Should we push multiculturalism on china and japan?

if we can make china and japan accept multicutralism then when we are weak they wont be able to attack us because they'll be dealing with the same problems

in before weaboo race traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/19/national/crime-legal/immigration-crackdown-seen-paving-way-state-expel-valid-visa-holders/#.Vy96Lb5a6Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

if liking this is wrong I don't want to be right

China would just kill the niggers.

If you think whites are racist. You have no idea.
>chinng chong parents
>pure hardcore racists, its not even funny like pol

As an asian, I can confirm most asian parents hate niggers and mexicans. Their daughters can only marry smart asians or whites.
>smart
>not niggers

Yes goy. Destroy your culture

i'm for fucking them
not breeding with them

>Asians ever accepting the type of multiculturalism that ensure niggers or sand niggers got protection from law based on skin color.
>Asians ever not being hardcore realists and treating people as they are, meaning using your race or religion as a shield is useless.
>bogan OP

Check out.

Why the fuck this kinda thread keeps being pushed.

Japanese people are already being raped, murdered, assaulted by non Japanese.

They don't want this shit.

Or I'll just make this thread about my cat on a skateboard boat again.

>US rapeterans
nice

>if we can make china and japan accept multicutralism then when we are weak they wont be able to attack us

Japan are on our side. It's the chinks we have to worry about.

Good luck getting either of them to go for multiculturalism though.

Honestly you can leave this fucking board just for thinking that you can bring the pest to Japan.

Fuck you for being this evil, an evilness which stems from envy. Japan is a powerful country which is untouched by the western disease of tolerance and this is how it should remain. Japanese folk is superior to any whitey at this point.

>Or I'll just make this thread about my cat on a skateboard boat again.

That sounds nice. Do that.

>Bumiputra
Can you blame them?

>Complaining about race traitors while Australian
>Posting attractive black women
>Complaining about weeaboos on Sup Forums
>Suggesting the only remaining homogeneous, ethnic nationalist states should be sullied

Australian Shitposting

Leave Japan alone. I want robots!
Sure push multiculturalism on the Chinese for a laugh that would be kinda funny to watch

Good quad

> japan accept multicutralism
You fucking what, never ever in this universe this will happen.

>romanian weaboo

fucking shit skin

>but m-m-muh asian friends

kill yourself you disgusting fat piece of american shit

China already have asians, arabs, blacks and white people from multiple foreign countries and culture living there.
Due to their lack of welfare and zero tolerance of bullshit that caused disorder, niggers, sea niggers and sand niggers can't prosper there. China are more than happy to kill you or shame you in public if you attempt to lead any gang of robbers there.

So they don't go there and only the rich and skilled migrants are there to make their fortune.
Works out well for them.

>MY Chinese
>mfw most of my relatives live in serangoon
send halp pls. shariah law in malaysia by 2022 by my prediction. they are already pushing a lesser version of it with validation from Najib

why_not_both.jpg

Yup, can confirm this. The only "race" they are not hostile toward is white. They especially hate black, mex, and chinese with a passion.

Hey Taro, why don't you look up the mugshots of these (((Americans))) committing these crimes?

I'm not a fucking Jew. Just because I can't have my nice homogeneous society, doesn't mean I wish to destroy all others.

I am not a weeaboo nor a shitskin. Anime is art for White people.

Push it on Israel.

its self preservation. if we allow these gooks to take power i dont want to live on planet earth anymore

>in Japan

Fuck off hook nosed beady eyed hunch-backed kike.
They're the last bastion of an uncucked non-nigger society.

thats the point. i would rather die than live in a world ruled by gooks

you think those little beedy eyed souless cunts will treat you good?

you've watched to many animes you fucking cunt

Singapore-Johor-Penang Republic soon my man

Black americans from army or just rapefugees?

No you fucking jew

China is a hell of a lot more racist then you think reddit fag. You wont be able to multi culture them the same.

Dindus don't go to China because they actually execute their criminals and charge the families for the bullet.

You fucking weak ass fags need to go back to tumbler or reddit where you belong.

Asians are the most racist bastards you'll ever know.
You should remember that before thinking of something this dumb.

can confirm, china hella racist

good luck. pls save johor. Sarawak and Sabah might split too. inb4 ISA is looking at this, bye bye pol friends

Push multiculturalism on dat ass.

You can't get Japs or Chinks to start multiculti shit cause they're not degenerates like West Europe or North America... Not cucks like you idiots.

Yellow Master Race. Hahaha, idiots.

>inb4 ISA is looking at this
I-I was just kidding guys multiculturalism is great everyone is equal malay president soon I love racial harmony so much please import another 6 gorillion foreign talents I love you bye bye

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/19/national/crime-legal/immigration-crackdown-seen-paving-way-state-expel-valid-visa-holders/#.Vy96Lb5a6Uk

xd

no,muslim get back to europe

China has a lot more black people than they are willing to admit.

asians arent degenerates yet they suck white cock in mass

Are you literally a fucking jew?

nah its called self preservation

are you literally a cuck? do you literally watch asian cartoons? the answer is yes to both

I think you just want to fuck a qt chink.

nah i want niggers and spics to

Lol balik kampung la

if you say so, Mr. Aryan-White-Super-Race-While-A-Nigger-Bangs-My-Wife

>should we push multiculturalism on china and japan?
NO!

yeah niggers fuck alot of white women in america

asian women fuck alot of white dick planet wide. asian woman/white man is the most prevalent interracial relationship type in all of human history

chink

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M

watch these you fucking retarded weebs
jap girls are coal burners

>bringing IR relationships into politics

kill yourself you fat weeb. the fact they make more than americans in their own country is astronomically more insulting

>yeah niggers fuck alot of white women in america

and in Western Europe. Basically the whole Western World. And by Niggers I'll count in the sand-niggers too.

Asian women fuck a lot of white dick planet wide? So an Asian woman immigrates to USA and you expect her to fuck only Asian men? Are you fucking RETARDED!? Yes, yes you are. Case closed.

Do you know that East Asian countries are 99% ethnically clean? These people know how to preserve their racial purity. Unlike degenerate Western Europe, North America countries.

this entire thread made of retards
chinks/ gooks are already very enriched and racemix at a very high rate
catch: they all value $ more than blind sex and will cause massive asset drain from the west's (read: Sup Forums nu-male) ricefarmers

Multiculturalism has only given America cancer shit.

I refuse to spread the disease.

YOU are a plague rat.

>kill yourself you fat weeb
keep projecting
>the fact they make more than americans in their own country is astronomically more insulting
why the fuck do you care so much ?
who gives a shit about chinks and japs except stupid weebs?!

WHAT IS THIS ABOMALATION??????

DELETE IT!!!!!!!!

nigger go to usa
madslim go to europe
asia is asian place

lol, japan doesn't even give visas to muslims, and they are right to do so.

>Do you know that East Asian countries are 99% ethnically clean?

they still get bleached regularly by tourists

>Asian women fuck a lot of white dick planet wide?

i never said that. i said asian women race mix the most out of any single race on planet earth. thats a statistical fact

>and in Western Europe. Basically the whole Western World. And by Niggers I'll count in the sand-niggers too.

white women statically race mix the least

>Interracial talk

believe it or not kid. this conversation isnt relevant to politics. go make some bbc threads and let the big boys talk about the only thing that actually matters when it comes to politics, money

>ill just bend over and let the asians shred my ass to pieces because i enjoy their cartoons

hahahah asians make more than you in your own country. you are a rat to your own race

Niggers and Spics go to USA
Mudslimes go to Europe
Whites go to Asia
Asians go to Africa
Is the circle of Globalism

We will be going to Brunei :3

Also, fuck reddit pushing their shit down our throats

japan will be blacked in our lifetime. i guarantee it

and ill be there cheering it on

>Multiculturalism will fix itself
You are a disease.

>why do you care about the only race that has a chance at surpassing the white man

because i dont wanna live in on my knees

He seems to have a race fetish for other races. t. degenerate.

asian males make more money than you in your own country

you are a pathetic joke

tens of millions of your ancestors died to preserve your country

and you just sit there and let an alien race become the bread winners in your own house

you are the disease

most diseases favor a weak species

weabooos are as bad as sjws

only a modern weaboo could sit there and look at the income stats by race in america and say to themselves "thats perfectly normal"

no other group of people is dumb enough to allow another race to become bread winners in their own country

asian sympathizers need to be purged from this earth for good

You are the disease. What you just said will destroy asia even more

thats what we want

FUCK ASIA

the moment asia gets a chance to hit us when we are weak. they will

asian are power hungry vermon

you have an asian boss in your own country

than become a slav if you're so crazy about
"preserving" the white race
denounce your culture and muslim religion
and come back home to europe

>Vermon
What is a vermon?

Our doctors swear an oath to "do no harm", then they surgically mutilate people in the name of "transgenderism".

In Pennsylvania, America

SJWs always drive me crazy when they criticize Japanese media like some white guy was responsible for it. Like some Japanese dude in his office is going to be browsing feminist critiques on objectifying women going "so ka".

They don't give a fuck. The language barrier is a reinforced steel wall behind the cultural 3 feet of reinforced concrete. They will see feminism on the other side of fucking never.

The moment a drip of information about what's happening in the west manages to break through, they double down on their objectification just to spite the SJWs.

he meant vermin

check your flag

die chink/chink sympathizer

the irony is that doctor is probably asian in the year 2016 and he employs a white guy like you

imagine if your ancestors knew that asian men were making money than you in your own country. they are rolling in their graves

the irony is that you call me weak. but dont blink an eye when i say this shit to you. you are a disgrace to the people who came before you

Go fuck a 'roo

It's probably a dirty wog or some other shitskin.

>chink/chink sympathizer
ok im now pretty sure you're doing what all
australians do the best

>check your flag
kek'ed irl

go service your asian boss you little white pussy

Awesome?
Your sentence doesn't make sense then. But then again nothing you have said so far makes sense.

One day, hopefully people will realize.

Sex reassignment surgery is not "mutilation". It's a treatment to an illness. That doesn't make it foolproof, and that doesn't mean it doesn't have side effects. But that's what it is, legally.

It's no less inhumane that chemotherapy.

>the irony is
the united nations pushed for the surgical reclassification of surgically mutilated victims.

fuck them.

ok so pol actually doesnt give a fuck about white nationalism. this shit proves it

you spend hours talking about black on white interracial relationships like its relevant

then when someone brings up a topic that involves the most relevant element of politics, money

and you talk shit because a-a-atleast they arent fucking our women...

all the stereotypes people say about pol have been proven right. you are just sexless little pussys who are mad at black men for fucking your women lmao

>Sex reassignment surgery is not "mutilation".
1/3 of the people who accept "reassignment"commit suicide because thy don't like what they mutilated into.

You seem obsessed with sex.

It's a fucking shitskin; don't worry about the guy.

>leave my asian friends alone

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahhhahahahhaahahahahah modern white men. you're literally putting asian interest before your own