Post only the most redpilled foods ITT

post only the most redpilled foods ITT

pic related

>(((apple)))

It's like you never learn.

pears>apples

What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO think of Sup Forums BTFO

rly makes me think think think think think think think think think think

wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums? wat do Sup Forums?

have these bi weekly

red fuckin meat.

How did all that meat end up on your ceiling?

I got the photo from an australian.

I thought about this thread and it happened the next day

wtf?

good one hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

only in form related

Daily Rrminder that Swiss Cheese Fondue is the only red-pilled and truly white food in the world.

> Has shitloads of alcohol in it so shitskins aren't allowed to eat it

> Has shitloads of cheese/dairy products in it making it unenjoyable for non-european races that generally can't digest lactose properly

> Is hot and gives you warm so it's meant for cold, northern, white countries instead of hot african ones.

you think you're funny dude? coming in here and posting these low energy memes? you stupid fucking nerd.
haha pizza so funny WOW
get out of here you pedo fuck

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your copypasta, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty fresh... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But copypasta isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Pasta Chef? To join those esteemed copypasta ranks? To call yourself a member of the Master Pastaman? Copypasta takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Pasta Chefs - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight olive-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big copypasta. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new pasta fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they link the latest shitpost gif dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate giffers over at tumblr. The Pasta Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan pasta you craft in your copypasta kitchen, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

tfw allergic to apples

>nobody here has posted eggs

None of you are going to make it.

I would say fried chicken because the macros are perfect, but you assholes would just call me a nigger. So I am going with jerky. The stuff lasts forever, tastes good, and is all protein. I am talking about stuff you get from a good local jerky stand and not the weird processed shit at the grocery store.

fag