You all drink milk, right? It's literally the white man's drink...

You all drink milk, right? It's literally the white man's drink, only degenerates shit on the health benefits and pure fucking deliciousness of a good uttering.

pic related, lactose intolerance by country, you're literally a nigger kike if you don't drink milk

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe
eupedia.com/genetics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lactose tolerance as an indicator of whiteness
>NIGER has the same rate as European countries

Oh wow, it's even higher. 82% Fucking kek. Literally whiter than Britain.

Niger's a strange fucking exception, the Turks in Central Asia also have a genetic disposition towards dairy and milk consumption due to their history as nomads who could only fucking herd cows.

chinks drink milk though its what our economy is based on

Your ability to drink milk is influenced by absolutely nothing other than how regularly you drink milk.

>hurr durr that black african sure does love titpus must be an aryan hyuk hyuk

>drinking animal milk

Enjoy your weak bones and breast tumors faggit. Now if they could synthesize human breast milk...that could be the secret to true gains.

all the fucking poo in the loos here fill their fucking shopping cart full of jugs of milk

I exclusively drink wholemilk, also called 3.25% here.

Czechfag here, can drink it as much as I want. Even freshly squezed from cows/goats etc tit

>mum accidently picked up 2% once
>tasted like water

yeah whole milk is the best. skim and the other shits just taste sour. Nothing beats the flavor of whole milk.

nothing

I know that feeling. Everyone else in my family drinks 2%...

Agreed. Also go's well with anything peanut/ peanut-butter related too.

I'm not white and I don't have lactose intolerant. Nothing to sugoi about.

>Argentina more lactose intolerante than the rest of LatAm
Nice fake map considering that Argentina is the country that consume more milk in LatAm.

Also Colombia and north South America in general is 99% black.

That's only because sucking cow's asses is a huge part of their culture, they don't count.

Europe is darker because of all the sand niggers they imported.

I drink about 6 litres a week.

Well according to that map you're only 3 percent of the gook population

Well is true... I never seen a white Colombian

Is this map proof Estonia is Nordic?

I've never seen a white argentinean neither

My family gets Vitamin D milk.

not sure this is accurate.blacks here drink milk, they just wait for it to expire and ferment first.

>Niger

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

I'm tolerant of lactose despite being black.

Am I going to be ok on the day of the rope?

>Italy and Greece
>places known for their cheeses
>close to 3/4 lactose intolerant

Bullshit.

>t. La Quica

Sure thing, I believe you, Argie.

I'm intolerant to milk but i can eat cheese and ice cream, it's pretty weird

>see large bovine animal feeding its young through alien looking jellyfish nipple bag
>"Hey, I want some!"

Only white people would be fucked up enough to do that

>Bulgarians
>not Turks

I don't have proper breakfasts, so i really don't drink much milk overall...

Funny thing is that that pic have more chance of being of Baltimore the US than any place in Argentina.

>VITAMIN D
>D

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

>see the infinity of space and all the wonders and wealth it holds
>"Hey, I want that !"

Only white people would be fucked up enough to do that

MILK IS RACIST

milk is for babies

I drink three or four glasses a day. Good way to drink some extra brotein when you're trying to put on weight.

What the fuck, Alaska.
You're only 15% Eskimo.
Greenland's more Eskimo, and they're less blue.

there is no correlation to milk and whiteness. In fact it was probably india who started drinking milk long before europeans. Europeans only did it during desperate times. If anything its a taboo that continues into day because of good marketing. There are absolutely no benefits to milk. Any research is that is not an independent study is always gerrymandering.

>see fellow neighborhood coon with a fashionable pair of nikes
>"got dank nucca fish dem nikes fo u git blassa nucca"
>wonder why poor little street niggers like you never achieve greatness in any facet of life

Only white people would have the sensibilities not to do that

milk is got tier. why any lactose tolerant person would not drink milk i dont understand. im a shitskin and i drink milk even though i get really bad gas if i have too much at once. godlike macros though so its worth it.

Dairy Internet Defense Force

I thought niggers getting triggered over the word nigger was bad, damn you whites are sensitive as fuck

>says the only triggered person this side of the mississippi

I live on an island in the Mississippi and I am triggered aftbqhfam

I can't drink milk any more.

Thats it, the ultimate test. If you can't drink milk, you are not white.

nigger, health benefits? shit is calf juice wtf is wrong with you.
saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Come on you gotta admit whites have their own unique quirky fucked up shit about them. They ain't robots nigger. I can admit my race is dumb as fuck and likes fried chicken and being violent out of nowhere in an instant you should be able to admit your race got its fucked up parts too without getting rump roasted

>turks will still try to claim they're white

Would you consider drinking milk "fucked up shit" if you didn't have shit tier lactose intolerant genetics?

I'll admit whites have weird quirks like building fusion reactors and stuff, though.

I'm lactose intolerant

I'm lactose intolerant but I love milk. Stomach aches be damned, I ain't drinking that almond shit.

>tfw when born asian

I used to drink a litre of milk everyday as a kid

apparently this is not normal

Drinking too much milk makes you soft and gives you bad skin, just saying

Black people could drink milk, until da whiteys STOLD it from us!!

Their lactose intolerance level is lower than Greece

>there are people in this thread, right now, that drink milk from cartons and jugs instead of the superior bag

>Not supermale vitality
Get on my level

I don't understand, what the fuck does it mean to not being able to drink milk?

Does it burns your mouth and exorcises you or some shit?

It's just a regular allergy. I think it fucks up their digestive process.

Not if you're on /fit/.

I think it's just stuff like indigestion/stomach cramps and sheet

Diarrhoea

I see.

Thanks.

how do you get your calcium when you dont drink milk or eat cheese?

That picture is so wrong.
Like so wrong it's not even funny.

Mineiro here, only other hue anons will get this part though.

Enjoy your headaches and muscle cramps and bad breath

Lactose intolerance just means your body doesn't have the right genes to digest milk sugars. Cow milk allergy is different. That's when your body's immune system tries to attack milk proteins.

t. Biochemist

t. abbo breaking into a home to shitpost on their computer

So first of all your Haplogroup's decide your ability to break down lactose.

While this is a significantly European genetic varient, there are many Haplogroups from the Middle East and I think 2 from North Africa that pass on lactase persistence. One thing to note is that some people have Genes that allow them to remain lactase persistent for longer in their life where it wheres off for some people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

The precision of these figures varies greatly depending on number of people sampled.

Lactose intolerance levels also increase with age. At ages 2 – 3 yr, 6 yr, and 9 – 10 yr, the amount of lactose intolerance is, respectively:

6% to 15% in white Americans and Northern Europeans
18%, 30%, and 47% in Mexican Americans
25%, 45%, and 60% in black South Africans
approximately 10%, 20%, and 25% in Chinese and Japanese
30–55%, 90%, and >90% in Mestizos of Peru

Drinking another animals milk well into adulthood is fucked up any which way you look at it

vegetables and nuts and legumes and shit nigga. that shit in the soil

Weirder than eating an animal's flesh or bee's honey? Fucking dumbo.

stealing slaptop and using maccas wifi*

>ignore this tasty easily renewable and very nutritious product because I think it's gross

woop de doo

youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE

>look at that map
>see Sweden dark blue
>nope
>never drink milk again unless they count bull sperm as milk in Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe

eupedia.com/genetics/

Czech'd those doubles. Sweden is cuck confirmed.

It's cool, you're a fucking commie heathen. I don't give a fuck what you do or think.

Brb gona drink a glass of milk

Other animals do those things, they also stop drinking milk after they are fully formed much less steal another animals. It's unnatural in every evolutionary sense

Every form of livestock is renewable, and very few people statistically use cows for their milk throughout history. It's an anomaly at best

>Other animals do those things, they also stop drinking milk after they are fully formed much less steal another animals. It's unnatural in every evolutionary sense
I just offered both my cat and dog milk and they loved that shit, you're wrong

>It's unnatural in every evolutionary sense
>thinking human evolution functions on the same level as a bovine's evolution

Full fucking retard. In case you didn't know it, other animals don't make blood pudding or dried figs either. Are these things "evolutionarily unnatural" too? You bet your ass if other animals were smart enough to know the nutritional and economical value of milk they'd be clamoring for some of that sweet liquid ambrosia too.

I just tested that shit, both my dog and cat love milk. So they defianately realize it is nutritional and delicious.

>tfw 4channers are dumber than my pets

Sure but the little retards still rely on you to get it for them. Try teaching a labrador the first thing about how to squeeze an udder and you'll be shit outta luck.

I can just tell you have a double digit iq

Yes, keep drinking lactaidjew

this thread is making me hungry for milk and cookies lol

Except there are plant lice that literally only exist because ants are farming and milking them, otherwise, they can't really even move on their own and have almost no ability to exist independently of the ants that harvest their milk.

>iq

nice meme

Imagine never getting brain freeze from sculling 600 mil of ice cold chocolate milk. Poor black bastards.

>us is so demographically fucked that they have to split it into different races

The US is a failed globalist experiment. It proves that you need to be racially homogeneous in order to be culturally homogeneous and in order to foster actual nationalism and progress.

Sorry, son; you inherited our genetic illness.

haha, the milk I gave my dog really gave him alot of energy, holy cow

>So they defianately realize it is nutritional and delicious.

They realise it has sugar* (lactose)

no shit einstein

why are aussies so anal