0 emission throum lftr reactors galore
fuck oil too and israel
flibe-energy.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

flibe-energy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYa4GnW4zR0&t=1164s
youtube.com/watch?v=siqKALv-Mvs
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4280.html
iaea.org/NuclearPower/Downloadable/Meetings/2013/2013-11-05-11-08-TM-NPE/38.Server_USA.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uK367T7h6ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thorium
>safe

safest ever
lose power and active liquid drains down a tank blocked by a frozen plug that melts

no high pressure water like uranium reactor

I remember India taking on a big lftr project in 2011...

Haven't heard back from them... also read about China grabbing up patents

india is failing because they suck at everything
china I dunno
America should already be 100% throium
we should arrest all the greens and clean out the legal and regulatory system

Worthless knave. Dost thou not even?

Oil shill detected.

i thought they haven't solved the molten salt corrosion problem

Oil isn't just about energy.

Petro chemical byproducts are super charger crops.

Of course if you had unlimited energy I guess you could afford 24/7 grow ops

Liquid (((fluoride)))

WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE A HUMAN HAMSTER WHEEL WITH ALL THE AFRICANS

no such problem
it works
it worked in 60s but not weaponizable so defense shiheads gave it a jet project an no other funding
we have allow demorats to stop this for 60 years+

and fatties?

You do understand that the problem with Thorium reactors is that it is impossible to economically engineer this shit, right?

It cost 300 million and many years to dismantle the first larger Thorium reactor ever built - and that was for an MSRE which just had a 7.4 MW thermal output, which is nothing.

>You do understand that the problem with Thorium reactors is that it is impossible to economically engineer this shit, right?

S..St...Stupid goy, Don't research any energy production that will prevent our global oil control!

The post.

>Germany

>Don't research
It has been reached for 60 years, idiot. And it has been proven not to be economically viable. It has been proven technically viable since the 1960s. But not everything which is possible technically, is economically viable. Germany had a lot of funding pouring into thorium research back in the days, just as every Western country.

Nothing has changed since then. Yes, nothing. If thorium reactors were economically vialble, trust me, a country like France with 80% of its power coming from nuclear reactors, would be all over it.

no you are stupid
they are easy to engineer
you are just a jew who wants to sell your shitty wind solar horse shit to government
fuck off
flibe-energy.com/

no it is very very viable
its been called teh 450 quadrillion dollar answer
Germany will soon start paying for US military expenditures.
now fuck off

>they are easy to engineer
And I assume you have a mechanical engineering degree from a top university, right?

Again, if Thorium reactors were economically viable, companies such as Areva would be all over them. Capitalism wants to make money, you know.

>Germany will soon start paying for US military expenditures.
Absolute BS. Germany will not pay a dollar. Germany may start to charge America for stationing logistics and medical personal in Germany on land that is German. The 35k people in Germany are not in Germany to protect Germany, but to support operations in Africa and the Near Asia.

You understand USA is far ahead of Germany technically right?
Like not even same universe.
Despite what your stupid press tells you.
Watch and learn jew!
youtube.com/watch?v=gYa4GnW4zR0&t=1164s

Germany has what trade deficit with USA?
How many Billion?
Vokswagon will have a little meeting with the new person.
dont worry
you also oew for last 80 years
plus interest
joooo

>It has been reached for 60 years

Nope.

"Research" into thorium is basically limited to enthusiasts.

>You understand USA is far ahead of Germany technically right?
Is that why America has to import all tech from Germany? Is that why Germany is by far the world's export champion because of high tech? And why America has by far the largest trade deficit in the world?

>Germany has what trade deficit with USA?
You said what?

>Thorium reactors is that it is impossible to economically engineer this shit, right?
What the fuck are you babbling about? LFTRs take up a fraction of the space traditional plants do because they don't need an enormous concrete containment vessel or dozens of backup facilities and produce much more power.

Literally the only problem still left for thorium is pipe corrosion which could be solved with new alloys already in production. Keep in mind this is a technology that has had a fraction of a fraction the research and investment petroleum and LWRs have had.

>"Research" into thorium is basically limited to enthusiasts.
Ahm, no, countries and companies have done their research in the past and regularly check if anything has changed to make Thorium reactors viable now.

The answer generally is, nothing has changed that would make them economically viable. You still have the corrosion problem, you still have the low efficiency thermal exchange problem, you still have the massive clean up problem at plant life end.

Are the muslim immigrants the cause of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=siqKALv-Mvs
flibe-energy.com/
poo jew

>China

'Not the first time your horrible country has contributed greatly to communists.

nigger please
Germany licenses all tek from usa
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4280.html
and you have 50B trade surplus with usa
want it to be 0?
and we still charge you?
we can nuke you flat anytime jew

>still left for thorium is pipe corrosion w
Depending on the design there are some challenging questions - making the first reactor wall stand up to the neutron bombardment, making a fluorinator vessel that withstands the fluorine gas for separating uranium while being hot enough to keep the salt molten, being sure the tritium doesn't leak out, separating the plutonium from fission products (at a secure facility) are a few that come to mind.

USA has trade deficit with Germany
that means
Do as we say or we wont trade with you.
Remember we kinda own you since ww2
We can come over there and set you straight if needbe.

thank you
someone with brains here

I hope this will happen.
Lots and lots of cheap energy.

Pls if we were on thorium we'd be living in the space age

>And I assume you have a mechanical engineering degree from a top university, right?

1st class power engineer.
A low pressure design for the reactor core is highly desirable and saves on costs as well as greatly raising the overall safety of the design.

The best operation mode / design is to run the reactor at 800C coupled to a gas turbine with a HRSG unit to take the overall thermal efficiency up to the high 90s.

That way you can also co fire natural gas into the turbine to match electrical grid demand with a microsecond response time.

The steam turbine powered off the HRSG can follow more conventional load following with second response times.

I work in an abortion of a mid 90s ultra high pressure super critical water fluidized bed coal plant and I'm terrified of our steam header running with as much super heat and pressure that it has on it. One day something is going to give and it's going to steam cook the whole generator house instantly.

A-are they hiring?

There is no reason to not be 100% atomic by now.
We need to push aside jews and other commies.
and doo it!

Everything you have typed is all spaced weird.
Like why do
You do this?
I really dislike it
My autism has been

triggered

You actually need our high tech or your obese people cannot switch on their light or drive to work.

flibe-energy.com/

wind and solar dont work
germany is 5% wind and solar
see alex epstein cip youtube

india didn't make lftr, they only incorporated thorium in existing reactors, less uranium 238, more thorium 232 = less plutonium waste.

Even uranium power plants are the safest energy generation.

Germany is inferior to USA in every way.
The hot German women want to come here and get fucked by tall strong smart men like me.
you jews can 69 each other

Uranium fission is good enough and also happens to be reality not a meme.
Too bad the majority knows all about nuclear power from what they saw in the Simpsons so we can't have it.

This is true, I've seen it and heard it countless times.

herp derp

carbon dioxide can be used to create petro chemical byproducts including gasoline and jet fuel

>Ahm, no, countries and companies have done their research in the past and regularly check if anything has changed to make Thorium reactors viable now.
Nobody even knew what the fuck it was until Sorenson dug it out of the trashbin.

>making the first reactor wall stand up to the neutron bombardment
Atomic energy agency is already working on this
iaea.org/NuclearPower/Downloadable/Meetings/2013/2013-11-05-11-08-TM-NPE/38.Server_USA.pdf

>making a fluorinator vessel that withstands the fluorine gas for separating uranium while being hot enough to keep the salt molten
UHTCs are likely to solve this problem.

>being sure the tritium doesn't leak out
Also a problem with LWRs and fusion

>separating the plutonium from fission products (at a secure facility)
There are processes to do this just not at an industrial scale yet.

These problems are fucking nothing compared to other alternatives. Thorium is stuck in a catch 22
>Thorium has a few problems that need research
>Nobody wants to invest in thorium because of these problems

australia once had an opportunity to benefit from nuclear power

lets hope that the US can realize the potential of atomic energy and in so doing pave the way for others to follow...

Underrated.

Because that implies there are still Africans existing.

herp derp = nerd vergin mating call

Friendly reminder that this "technology" is nothing more than a glorified steam engine.

>Friendly reminder that this "technology" is nothing more than a glorified steam engine.

most all power generation uses steam turbines, dude.

Nuclear, coal, natural gas, etc...

ALL steam turbine.

the question is WHAT heats the water?

youtube.com/watch?v=uK367T7h6ZY

tl;dr video.
You're welcome.

>we will never run out
>it is simply too common

and that is why it'll never be built, it isn't hippies suppressing this it's the establishment.

Do they have any penny stocks? I wouldn't mind throwing a grand

>(((Atomic)))
>(((Thorium)))
>(((excuses)))
Am I doing this triple parentheses thing properly?

>In the year of our Lord, the great bear spirit, 2016
>Using the electrical jew
Shame on you pol, I thought you were better than this.