What happened to the Pennsylvania recount?

What happened to the Pennsylvania recount?

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/getting-a-recount-in-pennsylvania-is-next-to-impossible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HILL SHILLS GOT JILLED

No Refunds

I wouldn't count on it

Thats money that could have went to Hillary in 2020.

even though they did not get a large enough portion of the vote the green party will be fully funded for the next cycle

NIGGA YOU JUST GOT JILLED

my nigga jill finessed tf outta hill

NO REFUNDS

Red Jill

NO REFUNDS

I KNOW IT'S YOU CARLOS.

Instead of you people making shitty jokes, how about you people give actual news.

Got anything?
No?
Alright then.

just a couple more donations

So it's not happening then?

>pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/getting-a-recount-in-pennsylvania-is-next-to-impossible/
>Westmoreland County officials said that two petitioners walked out when they were told it would cost them 150 bucks to file.

One word: KEK

And a few more: is really a Jewish scam, or were they really incompetent to delay this fundraiser until it would have been next to impossible to have all the state's votes counted?

Yes, I got something.

It never was. Reminder: Hillary needed MI, PA, and WI to win, and there was about no chance she was getting any of them.

It isn't happening.

Penn doesn't just let you file for a recount, you have to provide evidence of vote fraud. It has to meet the standard of Prima Facie, which is a lighter standard than 'reasonable doubt' but a far higher bar than Stein is able to clear.

Stein has nothing except an article that was decried by the very person quoted in the article. Clinton's own campaign has commented there's no evidence of hacking. Even 538 says this is pointless.

They can't convince a judge. No recount.

It's over.

So how will they try to fuckle their way into office next? Electors?

>that jewish nose thats supposed to be covered but still popping out like an erection
why is this so right

jill's shopping for a lambo in miami as we speak

People here seem awfully confident no strings will be pulled for this