I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university

I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university.
It started after they saw me handing out fliers for Nordfront. I'd seen these dudes around before wearing Palestinian scarfs and shit so when one of them asked me what I was advertising I tried to play it off like it was nothing; I told him he probably wouldn't like it but he insisted I hand him the flier, as soon he saw it he called his friends over and said, I shit you not:"Looks what he got ourselves a little nazi pig guys".
First time I'd ever heard someone say "nazi" to me IRL, I didn't know what to do, all I could manage to say was that I am not a nazi, I was scared, they're all bigger than me and look like they lift.
He tore up the flier and told me that if I am not a nazi I sure look like a "little nazi pig" they all laughed and walked off. Needless to say I was shaking, I'd warn my Odin shirt to campus before and had no problems, this was first time I'd ever been harassed for my views.
Now whenever I see any of this group they're always call out shit like "hey its the nazi! Why don't you follow your Führer nazi?" one of them even made a bee-line for me across the hall and would've shouldered me if I didn't move out of his way in time.
IDK what to do, there's no way I could fight them, and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.
This is happening at least once a week, some times more, its getting to the point where IDK what to do, yesterday I almost had a panic attack thinking about having to go back to classes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K.

Stop caring about being called racist and stand your ground no matter what. The whole reason political correctness has gotten out of hand in the first place is because people didn't stand their ground and say what they really believe.

NICE BLOG POST

If it's legitimate harassment report it to your university.

Also if they travel in groups, you should too.

3/10 bait funny idea poor execution

first off this is *PROBABLY* a troll. but in the off chance it's not, just wear a body camera. also bring a knife. those are still legal in cuck land right?

Beat the shit out of them. Those fuckers are antifa, not like they could hope to hold their own in a fight.

Speak to a university official. Tell them you are being harassed and physically threatened by these fucktards. Don't be brushed off. Insist that the matter is dealt with. You have a right to attend uni without facing this bullshit

Do you really expect us to read this shit?

Just dont be a retard and hand out fliers for Nordfront.

Those people are a bunch of assholes to act that way towards you, no excuse for them, but Nordfront and their ideology is ridiculous man.

Get out of that shit, spend your time doing something smarter than race/culture.
way too many people way too preoccupied with that shit.

White and black are all memes, they can both be ridiculously cruel and they can both be friendly and compassionate.

Start reading about philosophy/science instead, user, help heal this world.

Take it to Sup Forums they love this kinda shit

Cum in the face of antifas

>antifa
>lift

If not bait. Report them for harrasing you and you feel like you can't be safe walking from and back to the uni or even during.

How many times are you going to post this nonsense?

dont show your power level

if youre a skelly OR fat weakling dont show you power level

only show your power level if you can handle whatever situation it might bring on you, by virtue of self-defense or a support system of like-minded peers

nordfront being bullied by antifa? you should be ashamed of yourself. do something about it, even if you just report it to the university, this has got to be the first time in history those faggots actually confronted someone and you're just going to stand there and take it?

>White and black are all memes, they can both be ridiculously cruel and they can both be friendly and compassionate.

Whites built civilization and then all the shitskins try'd to leach of us. Multiculturalism ruins society and people are not all equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

The reality is society functions best with only whites , Asian people are ok but the rest are a drain on society.

Lmao, classic altright virgin loser. Sorry you got called a Nazi on your way to flunking out of a communications degree. You won't do anything, you're a scared loser, just like all the other edgy, floundering loser kids who can't get what they want in life and don't understand anything.