Yfw this actually happened in some of our native timelines

>yfw this actually happened in some of our native timelines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftJZomwDhxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timeline theory confuses me.....

Do they not teach about other timelines in your timeline? I guess burger education is fucked one way or another in every timeline.

Canuck from alternate universe here. Preparing for WWIII. Should I move to Yukon or NW territories?

I learned about it, but I'm confused as to what you mean. You sound surprised that some timelines had some kind outcome, but wouldn't it happen in at least a couple because timelines are infinite?

Is this the Berenstein or Berenstain timeline

>but wouldn't it happen in at least a couple because timelines are infinite?

No, there are not infinite timelines, number of timelines is limited to the number of spellings of the Berenstein Bears

thinking of moving to a new timeline, preferably one where trump is still president. anyone got any recs?

NWT since it's further from Alaska

Go live in a trailer park in Halifax.

>Trump is still president

What happens in your timeline?

>all of those fags who kept saying Trump had no chance in the rust belt over the past year

Has anyone here really taken a moment and legitimately thanked Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio? Have you done that? Please thank the based WMO unity before you leave this thread. Praise be.

>thanking states

How autistic are you on a scale of 1-10?

But not this one

like 5 or 6 my dude

yuo are like a little baby

it turned blue?

WTF I HATE NEW HAMPSHIRE NOW

I thank them all the time for making the Great Lakes region look better compared to my state

Lel

You post on this board and people have no idea what timeline you are from. Most of the CTR fags are still shilling from other dimensions where Hillary IS President

Gross look at that electoral map. Clearly trumps popular vote trumps Hillary's electoral win

>Billions of globalist dollars
>Nearly every media outlet
>Members of the Government
>Leaders of other countries
All blown the fuck out by one of the biggest shitposters on twitter and a rag tag group of edgy nerds on an anime image board
It is so fucking amazing and surreal at the same time

>he doesn't keep a copy of the Bears on his shelf to check each morning

This your first time switching realities kiddo?

Alternate timelines don't exist.

Must suck living in your shit timelines. It's basically the 80s again over here

youtube.com/watch?v=ftJZomwDhxQ

I reckon 2020 will look like that, except NY state will still be blue.

It already does look like that though

>leaf thinks they can into american politics

California will go red before NY goes red

>Trump was one of the most violently hated candidates ever
>the media actually had decent mud to sling at him
>they couldn't make any of it stick
>he openly insulted people, made a joke about having a big dick, and totally had global news networks wrapped around his finger
>he came closer to winning Minnesota than any Republican candidate since Reagan
>even though some states were narrow red wins, others were also incredibly narrow blue wins
>Trump had widespread support of union workers who voted against their own union decisions to support Clinton

This timeline is absolutely nuts. Nothing sticks to teflon Don.

Berenstain.

(((Berenstein))) is where Hillary won.

>Watching the Celebrity Apprentice
>Rod can't even use a computer

It's not our native timeline though.
We didn't save our timeline, we memed ourselves into a better one.
The elections were our Rapture where we left our the crazy lefty timeline behind.
Meme magic didn't save the world, only us.

Why the hell do we have this "timeline" flooding.

Are people from reddit and tumbler that delusional?

The thing many people miss on those county maps is that the constituencies matter, not counties. Of course constituency map would be unreadable but that's not the point. Manhattan alone swings NY. SF, LA and maybe Sacramento are enough to swing Cali.

Stick around here bud.

We're stainers alright.

tfw those scrubs over in the shillary timeline

Blame the fucking establishment that has been setup to kill us with taxes. Obamacare did a bigger blow to the workingman that previously thought. When Obama won in 2012 it drove home that change will not come about if they elected a moderate T. Romney.

>New York goes red
>Monroe county still goes blue
Why user, i already hate my county

Austin needs to be nuked.

Why is Wyoming so based ?

Without pussygate and Machado, he would have won NV, CO, NH, MN too.

Yeah, you think that right up until the large meme collider launches us way past barenstien and into the barenberg bares universe

How did we end up in this timeline? When did everything start going so right?