This is the most insane article I have read in a long time...

This is the most insane article I have read in a long time, the left media have gone full 'REEFER MADNESS' with the alt-right boogeyman.

some choice quotes
>This, I think, is where YouTube’s “suggested videos” can lead you down a rabbit hole. Moving on from Harris, I unlocked the Pandora’s box of “It’s not racist to criticise Islam!” content.

"On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”

The indoctrination was complete."

How long can the left be a credible alternative to more right wing ideas with shite like this?

source
archive.fo/NBiCA
or
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e3mD1
archive.is/IGNQW
archive.fo/GHZZk
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Islamphobia
Opinion discarded. If you cant critisize a book then you are a facsist. These fake liberals should really be called out on what they actually are.

Kek, I bet he just sperged out and went too far with his power-level and he wrote this so his wife'll still let him fuck her, tb.h

can you imagine being so afraid of voicing a differing opinion on e.g. the sharia. That you can barely spit out a quite-mainstream opinion to the woman you married without feeling instant regret.
Must be fucking hell

I'm impress by the lack of education of certain people.

How can your opinion in anything can be worth something if you can't go into semantics? It's hard for me to believe some people can mix up race and religion or criticism and attack that easily.

The one point I agree with this guy is that people tend to rely too much on Internet and medias to forge their opinions (it's exactly what he is doing though).

To really educate yourself in politics or philosophy you have to read a lot of stuff on it written by serious authors and learn history imo.

The worst(?) thing about this article is that he doesn't even try to offer any arguments as to why Sup Forums logic is wrong.
He just goes
> but luckily the "You wouldn't want to sound offensive or lose social status amongst the normies goy, better give up your search for truth" programming kicked back in
and suddenly he becomes a milquetoast cuck again.

His mental path is the very definition of 1984's 'crimestop', where a dangerous line of thinking is instinctively squashed by the immense social and propaganda pressure pushing on a person's mind

Cant watch dicks anymore because of faggs

Its not poison

its a different opinion and you almost thought for yourself

>How long can the left be a credible alternative to more right wing ideas with shite like this?

IDK

This isn't the left I knew. The left I knew was completely anti islam

deeb

This article reeks of (((their))) influence.

Worry not mon ami, for who speaks badly thinks badly, and loses.
Look at the "refugee" word. They thought it was good to use it, even if these were economic migrants, because it appealed at an emotional level.
Then when economic migrants or even 2nd generation enriched grills at New Year's Eve, it was seen as a collective fault for all refugees / rapefugees.

Reeeeeeeee

lel

Why did I click this I don't even like dick

Fuck you

Are you gay?

>babby's first redpill
>backtracks and takes a whole bottle of the blue pill instead

This is why we can't have nice things.

The stuff in that article never actually happened. It's just some fan fiction type shit somebody imagined up in reaction to the alt right getting power.

>hurrdurrr I used to be a bad guy and I understand your world but now I'm a good guy
>you should follow me too guys

reddit the article
indoctrinated from normie youtube vids lmao

he never took the Sup Forums pill from which there is no return

Being a conservative is now 'online radicalization' LOL

Hah. You think you have seen shit?

archive.is/e3mD1

archive.is/IGNQW

Asshole

wew

this is a good way to test whose gay

More gold
archive.fo/GHZZk
or
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

>they don't even mention Asuka is german

Left crying over dead castro

based mum pls live

You wanna know how to tell that's bullshit?

Because no one comes back from the red pill. No one. Especially not a liberal pussy.

This is satire but Guardian editors are so deep into leftism that they don't recognize it as such.

>tfw you will never have an asuka gf

>The indoctrination was complete
Appears the irony was lost on him

All those video made sense to him but he's dismissing it because it's "wrongthink" and against his indoctrination.

Fuck you

DESU Normie redpilling of the likes of milo has actually converted a few people I know to at least become critical of Islam

;_;

>tfw modren liberals are activelly creating Sup Forumstards with shit like this.
>it could happen to anyone

I have no idea what I expectee

>His mental path is the very definition of 1984's 'crimestop', where a dangerous line of thinking is instinctively squashed by the immense social and propaganda pressure pushing on a person's mind

That is literally what is going on. All of this bullshit has been intentional and highly organized.

There are billions of right-wing users, you can't stop it.

It is correct in the slow cultish indoctrination of people into an extremist ideology though. It's a good representation of what happened on a large scale over the last few years

Damn it.

And he says he needs to apologise to her for his comments. He is a cunt.

thats what i get for trying to look at a dick

> that happened

Lol, this country used to be all-Christian, all-gay hating, all-slavery.

Nothing is forever.

Hmph

Do couples need to match politically? Is this a thing people think is necessary for compatability?

>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

Ok, so apparently this guy ventured close to being somewhat informed on what's going on in the society, but then turned tail because what he was "changing into" was wrong. I don't see any actual arguments taking apart any of the ideas he encountered.

>>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”
>
>I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”
>
>The indoctrination was complete."
What a pussy-whipped weakling.

Oh boy, looks like it's fruit sighting season.

sonnavabicc

Here you go- it looks like creepy seafood ffs

its all relative to the horny individual looking at it

show me yers

Pretty gay desu

sorry- pic related

Amazing.

Incredible lol.

What made me racist (not memeing) was the left wing with their pc bullshit. If you go into one extreme sooner or later another extreme at the opposite side and views will be created

Wrongthink not even once

Again, they (the left) always does this shit. He acts like he caught some brain disease or someone cast a spell on him.

Doesn't even attempt to explain why those things were wrong. It's just obvious why they are, Andy the only people that believe them are cult members or brainwashed people.

It's all weird because if anyone wants to debate these ideas, it's us. The left speaks incessantly about us but never to us.

The pendulum was swinging back the other way for at leas the last year or two.

Nobody likes the fucking thought police. Nobody is above criticism. Nobody likes being told what to think sand say except for fucking cucks.

This
LMAO
M
A
O

>I unlocked the Pandora’s box of “It’s not racist to criticise Islam!”

Hahaha, they are going full retard!

The harder they go down the rabbit hole the less people will trust them!

This is definitively the best result we could have hoped for.

Wonder what his mom's cunt looked like after birthing that nose.

>not hating Muslims

But it is almost 2017!

There probably won't be much of a "country" left if this decadence continues

Rome fell too.

>he did it for free

the fact that it is from an anonymous author suggest it's fake and been subverted into the media. If you read it its utter shit.

Do I laugh at these cucked fucking retards? Or suck down the barrel of a 12 gauge? Such mixed emotions.

All I had to do was read and learn facts to become informed about the real world around me, and I grew to hate my Jew oppressors. My liberal friends and family don't like it, so I've decided to bury my head in the sand instead. Ignorance truly is bliss. I recommend it to everyone who wants to continue to properly virtue signal their degenerate filth networks.