Reminder blacks are going to breed whities out of existence within the decade by taking your women

Reminder blacks are going to breed whities out of existence within the decade by taking your women

I want to breed your boipucci OP

In fairness, Black birth rates have actually been kept pretty steady, they've made up a pretty consistent 12-13% of the population for almost 40 years thanks in no small part to Planned Parenthood.

The real problem is all the Hispanic and Arab migrants who come in and then breed like fucking rabbits.

The only reason white women burn coal is because they feel bad for niggers, prove me wrong

They do it for the drug quality and availability mostly.

Would this mean that blacks will also be bred out of existence?

Rule Britania, Britania rules the waves
Briton never never never shall be slaves

What anime is that?

In America they kill their babies like retarded guinea pigs do.

>blacks commit infanticide, because as subhumans they dont value life

>I wanna troll but I don't want to put any effort in.

love live

When blacks and whites breed... Is the spawn Wack, or Blight?

The white women burn coal because black guys have huge cocks lol.

t.cuck

Shut it, leaf

It will literally never happen short of actual war invasion.

Even if cuck dreams come true and all the first world countries fall to the BBC, you'll still get those tiny holdout places, like far flung islands where it's literally all white people. After seeing the rest of the world get blacked, being white people, they'd be smart enough to pull a Madagascar and at the cost of appearing racist, ban non-whites from their islands.

So short of military invasion, there'll always be some whites. Honestly by that point though, if it got that bad, we'd have fucked off to Mars.

whatever, life doesn't matter anyways. blscks will be extinct some day as will whites

>He spends time thinking about black dicks

GAY
A
Y

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Now they do it the first AND the second post, which is another country randomly agreeing with the OP.

Here in 'Murica we already had our Aryan genes polluted by the Irish and Slavs. Niggers have been down graded by Irish Genes, as were the Siberian icebridge hoppers.

>1 post by this ID

Second post. I still want to fuck OP's boipucci

>Outbreed white males
>Black women replace white girls

REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Good. Whites are shit apparently. Whites worth their salt will reproduce immaculately. The bacterial masses will be wiped away for a stable, happy, ordered world.

tfw on the BBC cock

Feels good

No
that won't happen

think for a moment you retard

back in WW2-WW1 europe had it's biggest death toll, yet whites weren't bred out of existance, what makes you think it'll happen now?

>but muh rapefugees
half of them will go back after the war ends
the other half will live in slums/jails

think with your brain not your shoes

Reminder that to get a qt gf, you gotta compete.

To compete, you gotta understand the game.

Sup Forums doesn't. The majority THINK they do, but their virgin-status serves as proof otherwise.

Start channeling your frustration and anger into more productive roles. Rather then screaming at the womyns who think your genes don't deserve to pass on, figure out how to brand yourself and CONVINCE the womyns to spread their legs. That's nature, bby.

Sex is literally a game of Men convincing Women that they have genes worth reproducing. And you fucking retards are literally making blacks look like the better choice.

Instead of whining, seek to understand why they're literally fucking niggers over you. And then make appropriate changes to your behavior.

Source: Femanon that would rather fuck a nigger over 90% of Sup Forumstards. And who dreams of a sexy white survivialist that fucks me senseless and gives me white bbz to help out on our midwestern farmstead.

Too bad a lot of men have become retarded cucks that blame everyone else for their problems instead of manning the fuck up and getting shit done. You fuckers are just as much to blame for the collapse of the white race as women.

>>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE

>interracial baby = black

Really regretting that one drop rule now eh?