Why can't he just chill?

why can't he just chill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right you know.

Can't handle the sight of a strong proud white man? Shitlord.

because he doesn't have netflix

> why can't he just chill?

t. ¡Jeb!
He's a HIGH ENERGY President

>loss in a landslide
>won the popular vote by 3 million votes

hmm

Won the contest he was playing in by almost 100 points. I call that a landslide.

Get raked

Why can't OP stop being a whining bitch?

Social media is the new radio. Let him do his thang.

If you question the master again ill have you whipped

because of high energy

Too busy winning

The person who fails to respond automatically loses an internet argument. Trump understands this.

I can't wait to see him shitpost from @POTUS

i don't want him to be chill and neither should you

high energy.

Why doesn't Ivanka just take his phone?

He's a fucking manchild who won't be satisfied until he gets EVERYTHING he wants and EVERYONE respects him

Except he forgot respect is earned not demanded. I'm glad we have some sort of checks and balances here, or else he's exactly the kind of guy who would become a dictator, you guys can deny it all you want but it's true.

HEY LOOK BUT

IF DONALD CAMPAIGNED LIKE HE DID WITH ELECTORAL COLLEGE IN PLACE

BUT POPULAR VOTE WOULD WIN PRESIDENCY

HILLARY WOULD WIN

IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE WOULD CAMPAIGN IN ANY DIFFERENT WAY, RIGHT, HE'S TOO STUPID FOR IT

TRUMP IS STUPID THAT'S WHY HE WON DRUMPFFRRRRRR

t. Liberal.

cool story, newfag.

Now apologise and bow down to the god emperor.

This.

Kek, nothing of substance as usual.

he wins by getting constant news coverage. youre seeing a happy trump in its natural habitat: on the front page

This is him chilling. Get used to it.

>win superbowl by 30 points
>other team had more rushing yards

Both parties agreed to the terms of the election, goal was electoral votes. If goal was popular vote strategies would be different, and people would have voted different.

Donald trump won the electorate vote.

and lost the popular vote.

He has nothing to brag about.

ok

It's still an undemocratic victory and the people still voted for Hillary, no matter how much you try to rationalize it.

This pretty much. I'm looking forward to a comfy 8 years.

America isn't a democracy we are a republic no matter how you try to rationalize it.

how's the wifi in your cuckshed?

Leaf doesn't understand anything. He thinks republicans in NY and CA voted.

Only because of millions of illegal votes.

Bring up voter ID!

Dumb trump niggers are still salty they lose popular vote

Thank you for correcting the record

Long live the Republic, faggot.

>hillary was too dumb to learn the rules of her own political system and plan accordingly
thank god she didn't win desu, bitch is completely incompetent

because he's at war against the media, and hes WINNING

when you're winning you don't back off, you just keep pushing

he actually intends to destroy the credibility of MSM in the eyes of normies, the absolute madman

Good thing we're a republic, chink. And if you remove the votes made by illegals (and not even the dead or the legal citizens that voted multiple times) Trump wins the popular vote, as well.

This. Purge the heretics.

easy bait m8

hahaha. this is going to be the best presidency ever!

I want to see him tweet shit about Merkel and her cronies during the G8 meetings!

he's doing what we elected him to do

Someone you love will commit suicide in the next 6th months. Don't worry, it won't be you, cuz you hate yourself. You'll kill yourself in 3 years.

he didn't get to where he is by chilling.

Okay, let me put it like that.

Imagine that you live in the middle of rural Montana. Every person here(all 3 people) other than you will vote Trump and there's first past the post rule for constituency and another layer of it, on the state level.

Do you really want to drag your ass to the voting booth knowing that your vote doesn't mean shit?

Voter's behaviour and campaign tactics are adapted to the voting system, therefore the results under different system would be different.

DAY OF THE RAKE
>DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE
>DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE
>DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE
>DAY OF THE RAKE

>people

Illegal votes aren't real votes.

this
trump overwhelmingly won the popular vote in swingstates, nothing else matters
if we used popular vote then the campaign & results would have been completely different, but basing it on swing states he would have won in a landslide

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>"lost" the popular vote by less than 2 million votes
>people still disregarding voter fraud place in states with a lack of voter ID requirements

Do we have to drain the swamp of all these rabbitfags now?

Hillary's campaign was caught busing people to different states to vote more than once. She most likely doesn't even have the popular vote.

OP have you been living under a (((rock))). Trumps plays the (((MSM))) like a no one else. Statements like this get the (((MSM))) all worked up for a few days so he and his people can focus on getting shit done.

How about you just chill OP... just calm dem tits and watch the show.

the USA isn't a democracy IDIOT

While i agree voting requirements should be amped up, and the very least use ID requirements .

He lost by millions of of votes.

So you're going to tell me that millions of people committed voter fraud, without any substantial evidence.

And if there was fraud to that scale, then the entire election calls for a recount.

>without any substantial evidence.
13% of illegals admit to being registered voters(McLaughlin, 2013)

>if we used popular vote then the campaign & results would have been completely different

No, they would have been exactly the same.

>people who have no reason to vote under the electoral college system wouldn't have voted if they had a reason to vote
I can't imagine being this stupid

Your statement is false (Goldbergstein, 2016)

11.4 million x .13 = 1,482,000

While that's quite a few, that's not enough to make up DJT claims of 3 million people.

and like i said, if thats the case then the entire election is compromised and should be recounted or redone, which wont happen.

He's full of hot air.

It's just simple math.

2 posts now.

What's your point frog?

Kek you're a fucking idiot, most people don't bother voting if you're not in a swing state because you know there are enough dumb niggers or enough dumb rednecks who will go vote and your state will never switch. Less than half of eligible voters voted in this election, and it's still higher than usual.

>he thinks there's only 11.4 million illegals
>he thinks they wouldn't lie to protect themselves

Trump doesn't appeal to urban people and America has a high urbanization rate.

He still would have lost.

>then the entire election calls for a recount.
The election isn't about counting every last vote, its about counting up to the threshold of registered constituents for each district to win states and earn electors.

Don't act like this isn't hilarious watching the MSM squirm over this

God-Emperor went on a crusade!

you're fucking retarded

>vote hillary or get deported

Yeah 1'm totally sure no illegals voted especially not in sanctuary cities where he authorities openly and proudly defy the law and harbor illegals

I just want to repeat that you're a fucking retard because your argument is just that fucking stupid.

>he thinks they wouldn't lie to protect themselves
thats just hearsay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

Feel free to find some other source to back your claim up.

>australian "ooga booga"

This is why abbos are ignored from conversations.

youre a nigger

>its a leaf thinks he knows about American politics episode

>ignored
>reads post and replies

lol retard.

Well, to be fair they have nothing to look forward too in their political arena.

Kill yourself other guy.

Because he's a fucking loudmouthed brash businessman. Isn't that why we elected him?

He's literally Internet Hitler.

The people in the blue areas voted Hillary.

Everywhere else likes Trump, so don't go around with this "ha ha everybody secretly wants Hillary! mindset because it's bullshit".

>their total (100%)

this guy cracks me up

This. He needs to learn when to shut the fuck up.

Trump never forgets those who wronged him.

CNN is currently looking at 4, possibly 8 years of no access to white house, theyre panicking.

>3 million
OY VEY, DON'T YOU KNOW COMPUTER SCIENTISTS HAVE FACT CHECKED MADAM PRESIDENTS VOTES AT OVER 6 MILLION?

>Implying most of Hillary's votes are from American citizens

Can't chill when there's still work to do.

Underrated

>A happy Trump in his natural habitat

Can I pet him and feed him seeds

>He gets attacked 24/7 by the media
>why isnt he a cuck beta and lets it happen!?
Dude..

>3 million

Next time you shitpost it better be 6 gorillion or I'll be disappointed

>The entire campaign trail CNN blatantly ran smear campaigns against him and edited clips to make Trump seem as bad as they possibly could
>Now that he wins people expect him not to give them all the shit they deserve
We know damn well if Trump lost CNN would be rubbing it in his face nonstop, don't act surprised when he does it to him.

More importantly though CNN proved that they cannot be an unbiased source of news, and they NEED some reform if they want to continue to put out news

Just because you talk shit doesn't mean she didn't win the popular vote.

You'd you say you're

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

TIRED OF WINNING
I
R
E
D

O
F

W
I
N
N
I
N
G

Sorry he hurt your feelings, cuck

Why do you think the popular vote is relevant? Why does it matter to you so much?

Honestly, do you understand the concept of a republic? Do you grasp that our states are largely different fro meach other, independent but abiding as components of a united republic?

Why do you disregard these basic principles of our system so blatantly? Do you really think mob rule is superior? Enlighten me on your views, Leaf.

I love how you all shit on SJWs for being too sensitive and fighting back at the people who are mean to them, yet you call Trump a strong and great man for doing the same.

Here's where the discrepancy is. All those SJWs, aren't supposed to be the leader of the free world, and the representative of the most powerful country on earth.

Trump's image will not be of a man of powerful resolve, who stuck to his guns and was never afraid to stand up for himself against his detractors. It will be that of a petulant child who whined about every little thing on twitter, just like the SJWs you hate so much.

And in 8 years, when the corporations and elitist right further ruin the lives of the white working class that voted for him, gutting their health care, failing to bring back their jobs, and continuing to exploit their minds and wallets, they won't have learned their lesson. Just like the last time they didn't, and the time before that.

Its not a popular vote win if its not even a soft majority, also popular vote isn't something that is accurately tracked.

The popular vote in America & your opinion on it matters about as much as your country to America. Nothing.

A

I AM ALMOST TIRED OF WINNING

3-5 million illegal and dead people voted