All other thoughts reject;
Learn to use your own brain
And boldly stand erect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYZQxMowBsw
youtube.com/watch?v=oqQRPT-sevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heh heh you said erect

Yes, I did. But try to stay with me here, user.

Why do so many people who profess to be against Judaism worship its god and use a mind control program based on its holy books?

Do they not see the contradiction?

Why would a White person teach his Children about Jewish prophets instead of his own culture?

Gentile Christians are cucks in the truest sense of the word.

This is well written. Bump. Keep writing.

Because people need religion. People with weak minds and low i.q. freak the fuck out when they realize their own mortality, usually causes them to go insane. Religion is like reading your kid a book at night to help them sleep.

Christianity did it's best to remove certain aspects of the jewish religion that seemed detestable while keeping the good parts. It's like renovating a house.

Do you get it now? Yes christians love da jews, but that's because they are stupid and need religion in the first place. Not saying there is no god, just saying stupid people need it like a safety blanket.

Smart people realize that time doesn't exist, and that we are already dead. Or that we are flesh robots.

It's from Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. It's an old poem. But it still rings true today.

>Why would a White person teach his Children about Jewish prophets instead of his own culture?
"Love thy neighbor"
It is far far too late for any return to pagan Europe. Christianity is the crucible from which modern European culture emerged.
Your error is the "return" message. That will never happen. There must be something... different, and using a more accurate model of the universe, not some shitty ancestor daemons.

>Christianity did it's best to remove certain aspects of the jewish religion that seemed detestable while keeping the good parts. It's like renovating a house.

That's like brushing horse shit with a toothbrush and wrapping it in a tortilla and saying, "It's so much more edible now guise!"

There's nothing wrong with spirituality, but there's something VERY wrong with all Jewish-inspired spirituality.

Read your children stories from YOUR culture instead. Raise them to be spiritual without praying to a Jewish carpenter.

You are a disgusting kike, OP

Calm the fuck down and stop talking like a retard. Spirituality is literally for stupid people who are afraid of death or want good luck.

So good luck fag.

Different? Sure, I'm down with that.

As long as we wipe Judaism and all its bastard children (Christianity, Islam, etc.) off the face of the Earth, I'm a happy camper.

If it's pro-Judaism, it is poison. The end.

>advocates Jewish religious brainwashing
>calls other people kikes for attacking Jewish religion

Kill yourself.

>stop talking like a retard

>Smart people realize that time doesn't exist, and that we are already dead. Or that we are flesh robots.

I don't think you understand where your name comes from, kike. Maybe you should learn a little before spitting buzzwords you don't understand

Time doesn't exist retard, the only thing that exists is your perception of it. You perceive that you are still alive but infact you are already dead and your mind is lagging behind. You are a meatsack, your time is already up, you just don't know it yet.

Regardless, most spiritual traditions are relatively harmless, and I have no problem with them.

Dogmatic organized religion is the problem, and there's no room in this world for Christians or any other system that's based off of the Jewish religion.

They're toxic to all of us. Those belief systems are everything that is wrong with the world.

Oh that I can agree on. It doesn't really matter though because you are just reading bullshit from some other organized religion. You should study psychology and physics instead.

...What? Was this supposed to mean something?

How autistic are you?

The running theme with Satan, the father of lies, is to copy and subvert God's original message

This is why Baal and Moloch demanded child sacrifice, why the antichrist will literally portray himself as the messiah and demand worship

One of the most clever subversion of Satan's is to historically link his "Judaic religion" with the true worship of God, who is Jesus Christ.

>wipe Judaism and all its bastard children (Christianity, Islam, etc.) off the face of the Earth
also never going to happen. be happy that you live in a christian country and not a muslim or atheist one. belief is part of human nature, and if you can channel that energy in one direction, it should be love, aka teachings of rabbi yeshua

You don't know what time is
You don't know what perception is
You don't know what life is
Consciousness contradicts your retarded worldview
Why do you call me "retard" if you think there is only a "meatbag" why write at all? Why breathe andd eat and drink? Why not just drop? According to you, there is no purpose, no value, no point in doing anything. There is not even "doing", since everything would be just a chain reaction.

Don't worry, you are just another little baby whothinks his 9485 times debunked nihilism is deep.

Worship Satan,

Got it.

If you like autism check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYZQxMowBsw

>Image result for is time an illusion
Time is relative, and flexible and, according to Einstein, "the dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion". So reality is ultimately TIMELESS. This sounds pretty bizarre from the view of classical physics, but from the view of consciousness theory and spirituality, it fits in perfectly.

Are you calling me autist after talking about how great your kike poems are, kike?

shut up monkey

Again, you don't know what time is
You don't even know what you mean when you say "it is flexible!" because you don't know what time or perceptio are. The way you say "according to Einstein" proves you are some retarded fedora repeating things that sound fancy and smart and enlightened.

You have no idea what time is, or consciousness. You are just a mess trying to say words that hide how you know nothing

nice rap song kid lemme get you a record deal

It's ok monkey have a banana.

It's funny how triggered fedoras get when someone doesn't mindlessly swallow the terrible "enlightened" fanfics they created in the bathroom.

Didn't you say I'm only a meatsack? Why do you respond? Why are you that mad? There is nobody doing anything according to you, so why do you keep pressing buttons and "writting"?

>be glad you live in a country with this form of Judaism, instead of a different one

Christianity is Judaism.

Islam is Judaism.

All atheist states so far have been based off of Jewish philosophy.

This isn't working. These things ALL suck. How about we try something else?

Not necessarily. Disorganized "religion" is perfectly okay with me, and some of it is actually quite intelligent.

As humans, we have a spiritual aspect to our being, and we should find healthy ways to nourish that. But organized religion and dogma are not "healthy".

Physics and psychology are good, but we should use those things to enhance our creative/"spiritual" side, as well.

Baal and Moloch were avowed enemies of the Judaic religion, retard. Aside from a few rabbis who were later punished according to Old Testament narrative, Yahweh and those other motherfuckers did not get along.

Jesus Christ is a Jewish character, and all of his teachings are based off of Jewish history and philosophy.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Yes. Especially considering that all the guy who wrote that did was criticize Judaism.

So far you are the only one that is triggered. Conciousness, and time and space-time are all the same thing. Your perception of time and your body makes it possible for you to be you otherwise without it you would merge with the super-ego or universe, whatever you wish to call it and be overwhelmed.

You are just talking to yourself, you are already dead, you are already in heaven or wherever, think of it as a dream. Dreams usually are beyond our control and are usually a reflection of what we encountered during the time we were awake. In other words your past.

I know it's hard for you to accept because you have a monkey brain.

>Not necessarily. Disorganized "religion" is perfectly okay with me, and some of it is actually quite intelligent.
>As humans, we have a spiritual aspect to our being, and we should find healthy ways to nourish that. But organized religion and dogma are not "healthy".
>Physics and psychology are good, but we should use those things to enhance our creative/"spiritual" side, as well.

It really depends, but I agree with the principle of what you are saying. In my opinion religions are just meant to pacify the retards.

Look how upset the monkey is getting now that he realizes he might already be dead.

...by quoting Jewish scriptures, preaching in Jewish temples, using Jewish holy books.

And all Christians today teach their children Jewish law and Jewish folktales.

It's a Jewish religion, as it manifests today, and there's no room for debate about that.

Sure, the magical judaism in your fanfic, where there are "jewish gods", where the Truth is "jewish philosophy" etc.

You are just a generic fedora, kike, talking about how eeevil "organized religion" and dogma are, and how you are intelligent and enlightened. You are a joke.

sorry I meant to reply to you, not sure how that happened.

>So far you are the only one that is triggered
According to you, there is no me who could get triggered, since there are only meatbags. You don't know what consciousness, time or space are. You just "experience" "things" and then create this fanfic. Overall, you know nothing about reality, you just try to spit fancy words.

According to you, there is no "me" talking to myself, since there is onlt a mass or arbitrary particles. There is no death because there is no live the same way a rock doesn't die. You just use the word "dream" because it sounds deeeeeeep and mysterious.

You should begin by trying to be, at least, a little consistent.

> In my opinion religions are just meant to pacify the retards.
It's interesting that you say that, because you are the retard who has created a self-contradicting fanfic trying to sound smart.

I'm dead?

This is a dream?

So how do I lucid dream?

I'm not a fedora. I'm a spiritual person, just strongly opposed to Christianity and its parent and all of its inbred cousins.

Christianity is obviously superior to pagan religion.

Read Cicero's book on religion. Even he, the smartest Roman at the time, admits that their religion was a confused mess.

Christianity has everything that was best in pagan religion/philosophy, without any of the degeneracy and absurdity. Pagan religion was just bad, it was corrupt. It was religion gone wrong.

Do you really want to go back to worshiping statues and human sacrifice?

Atheists talking about religion is alway hilarious.

I'm sure you're the smartest kid in your middle school, when you grow out of atheism we can have a proper discussion. K.

. After this again certain others came; and these were men who were deemed wise among the Greeks, and they asked him a reason for our faith in Christ. But when they attempted to dispute concerning the preaching of the divine Cross and meant to mock, Antony stopped for a little, and first pitying their ignorance, said, through an interpreter, who could skilfully interpret his words, 'Which is more beautiful, to confess the Cross or to attribute to those whom you call gods adultery and the seduction of boys? For that which is chosen by us is a sign of courage and a sure token of the contempt of death, while yours are the passions of licentiousness. Next, which is better, to say that the Word of God was not changed, but, being the same, He took a human body for the salvation and well-being of man, that having shared in human birth He might make man partake in the divine and spiritual nature ; or to liken the divine to senseless animals and consequently to worship four-footed beasts, creeping things and the likenesses of men? For these things, are the objects of reverence of you wise men. But how do you dare to mock us, who say that Christ has appeared as man, seeing that you, bringing the soul from heaven, assert that it has strayed and fallen from the vault of the sky into body ? And would that you had said that it had fallen into human body alone, and not asserted that it passes and changes into four-footed beasts and creeping things. For our faith declares that the coming of Christ was for the salvation of men. But you err because you speak of soul as not generated. And we, considering the power and loving-kindness of Providence, think that the coming of Christ in the flesh was not impossible with God.

You are lucid dreaming right now, you are already dead and being born at the same time, but your body and your brain help you navigate. Your eyes actually aren't seeing anything, they are perceiving, just as you perceive time. So now that you know you are already dead, you can find comfort in that. You don't have to worry about dying, therefore you don't have to worry about religion. You are already dead in heaven, god is reading you the book of life.

But you, although calling the soul the likeness of Mind , connect it with falls and feign in your myths that it is changeable, and consequently introduce the idea that Mind itself is changeable by reason of the soul. For whatever is the nature of a likeness, such necessarily is the nature of that of which it is a likeness. But whenever you think such a thought concerning Mind, remember that you blaspheme even the Father of Mind Himself.
75. But concerning the Cross, which would you say to be the better, to bear it, when a plot is brought about by wicked men, nor to be in fear of death brought about under any form whatever ; or to prate about the wanderings of Osiris and Isis, the plots of Typhon, the flight of Cronos, his eating his children and the slaughter of his father. For this is your wisdom. But how, if you mock the Cross, do you not marvel at the resurrection? For the same men who told us of the latter wrote the former. Or why when you make mention of the Cross are you silent about the dead who were raised, the blind who received their sight, the paralytics who were healed, the lepers who were cleansed, the walking upon the sea, and the rest of the signs and wonders, which show that Christ is no longer a man but God? To me you seem to do yourselves much injustice and not to have carefully read our Scriptures. But read and see that the deeds of Christ prove Him to be God come upon earth for the salvation of men.

Christ is king you fucking commie

But do you tell us your religious beliefs. What can you say of senseless creatures except senselessness and ferocity? But if, as I hear, you wish to say that these things are spoken of by you as legends, and you allegorize the rape of the maiden Persephone of the earth; the lameness of Hephæstus of fire; and allegorize the air as Hera, the sun as Apollo, the moon as Artemis, and the sea as Poseidon; none the less, you do not worship God Himself, but serve the creature rather than God who created all things. For if because creation is beautiful you composed such legends, still it was fitting that you should stop short at admiration and not make gods of the things created; so that you should not give the honour of the Creator to that which is created. Since, if you do, it is time for you to divert the honour of the master builder to the house built by him; and of the general to the soldier. What then can you reply to these things, that we may know whether the Cross has anything worthy of mockery?'

You are just a LARPing fedora who opposes anything that implies being wrong and guilt. You know nothing about Christianity, religion, and mindlessly repeat what you read in fedora blogs. Your life is probably a good reflection of this.

I'm not an atheist, but I'm certainly not pro-Jewish or pro-Christian.

But how do I alter stuff? In lucid dreams, you can control things. If this is a dream, then how do I control it?

Christianity and communism both come from Judaism, you fucking cuck.

First of all, we would ask why their gods took no steps to improve the morals of their worshippers. That the true God should neglect those who did not seek His help, that was but justice; but why did those gods, from whose worship ungrateful men are now complaining that they are prohibited, issue no laws which might have guided their devotees to a virtuous life? Surely it was but just, that such care as men showed to the worship of the gods, the gods on their part should have to the conduct of men. But, it is replied, it is by his own will a man goes astray. Who denies it? But none the less was it incumbent on these gods, who were men's guardians, to publish in plain terms the laws of a good life, and not to conceal them from their worshippers. It was their part to send prophets to reach and convict such as broke these laws, and publicly to proclaim the punishments which await evil-doers, and the rewards which may be looked for by those that do well. Did ever the walls of any of their temples echo to any such warning voice? I myself, when I was a young man, used sometimes to go to the sacrilegious entertainments and spectacles; I saw the priests raving in religious excitement, and heard the choristers; I took pleasure in the shameful games which were celebrated in honor of gods and goddesses, of the virgin Cœlestis, and Berecynthia, the mother of all the gods. And on the holy day consecrated to her purification, there were sung before her couch productions so obscene and filthy for the ear— I do not say of the mother of the gods, but of the mother of any senator or honest man— nay, so impure, that not even the mother of the foul-mouthed players themselves could have formed one of the audience. For natural reverence for parents is a bond which the most abandoned cannot ignore.

It's amazing how atheists have these surreal conversations where they try to create myths explaining reality with "dreams", which they don't even understand.They contradict themselves with everything they say.

They say there is no life, but there is a you that is already dead.

They say that you don't see, but you perceive.

They say you are dead but talk about being able to worry while dead.

They talk about time while they don't even know what time is and nobody understands it.

They say there is no point in anything but keep doing things and getting mad when someone challenges their fanfics.

They are completely insane

Fuck I don't know. I just know that reality isn't as real as it seems.

And, accordingly, the lewd actions and filthy words with which these players honored the mother of the gods, in presence of a vast assemblage and audience of both sexes, they could not for very shame have rehearsed at home in presence of their own mothers. And the crowds that were gathered from all quarters by curiosity, offended modesty must, I should suppose, have scattered in the confusion of shame. If these are sacred rites, what is sacrilege? If this is purification, what is pollution?

MONKEY DANCE FOR ME, DANCE ME THE DANCE OF DEATH.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqQRPT-sevo

You have to be a troll. Nobody can be this retarded.

I'm just having fun with the idea. I don't really know what's real, and neither do you, kike.

I agree.... but there must be some way, then.

ok

>You have to be a troll. Nobody can be this retarded.
You should stop projecting

>I'm just having fun with the idea. I don't really know what's real, and neither do you, kike.
You have no idea what the words you use even mean. You are repeating some words that sound deep: "dream" "death" "illusion". But you repeat them anyway and pretend what you say isn't some cheap nonsense.

I get the urge to create nonsensical fanfics is too strong.

You should look up what kike means, kike

>"projecting"

Confirmed troll.

You are hereby ignored.

Sure, we should listen to these great minds who totally aren't cringe worthy LARPing fedoras:

The problem with your assertions is that most main stream scientists and religious leaders agree on the topic. It ties in with reincarnation and other retardation which I'm unsure of. But for you to get so upset and right it all off just proves my point that weak minds need to be promised that they will live for ever, and when confronted with their own mortality freak the fuck out like down syndrome retards. Everybody dies, everybody is dead, you don't actually even have a soul per-se since you are tethered to the super ego. We are just meat sacks perceiving the universe, just as we perceive time, and perceive the world with our eyes.

Your ego is thrashing about, trying to fight off the super-ego, it's instinct, just as a cat fears a bath.

>saying "I don't know" makes you a cringe worthy LARPing fedora

You don't know the answers to existence any more than fedoras do.

ICP knows more about magnets than you know about reality.

>unironically says 'super ego'

I don't think you understand how childish you look, trying to talk about "mainstream scientists and religious leaders". Everything you say shows you know nothing about religion or theology. Any priest, or apologist, or anyone with common sense can destroy your whole fanfic.

Now you start talking about "weak minds". Didn't you say that there there are only meatsacks? And that we were somehow dead? Or dreaming in a lucid dream that is real while reality isn't real and we don't see but perceived which is exactly what we mean when we say we see? Again, you are a mess, your entire life is probably a mess, and your fanfic is a reflection of that. I guess someday you will grow up.

So you say you don't know, but talk with your LARPing friend about all this nonsense related to time, which you don't understand, consciousness which you don't understand, perception which you don't understand, dreams that you don't understand etc. You don't know but you have no problems creating this monstrosity ith concepts you know nothing about.

Ok

All of which was a joke.

I admit I don't understand.

Hell, at least ICP is asking about how magnets work.

You just insist that you know everything and attack anyone who asks questions.

Kill yourself.

You could say universe or god, but basically it's what happens when retards approach the monad, they flip the fuck out like retards because they can't comprehend or the idea of nothingness or oneness scares them.

It makes me wonder if these ones have souls or actually go to heaven, because they act like animals when you insinuate there is more to religion than sucking jesus' dick.

Go be an atheist somewhere else

*tips fedora*

OY VEY, THE GOLDEN GOY IS HERE TO SAVE ME!

No, because I'm not an atheist.

Most (((atheists))) are as brainwashed as (((Christians))).

Kek!

Everything is a joke the moment someone debunks it.

You know nothing about theology, any religion, apologetics, or anything else

You still haven't debunked anything I have said.

B-but jews doesn't believe in a holly kike?

If Christians are "brainwashed" then how do you call mudslimes?

I don't care what Jews believe. Let them have their religion.

But their religion is for them, not for us. Their prophets are not our prophets.

They believe Jesus was a wise teacher and a good rabbi. Jesus is a Jewish character; let's not deify such.

I have, a thousand times I have pointed out your inconcistencies and how you mindlessly repeat words you don't understand. But I guess It's easy to ignore that. My posts have real content, unlike others

Undeveloped. At an earlier cultural phase. The ones with their local religions still intact, that is.

Muslims are the same as Christians, Jews, communists, etc.

Every single thing you write shows you know nothing about Christianity or any religion. At least you should be a little self aware.

Now you will try to respond in a way that evades what I just said about you knowing nothing.

>Muslims
>Christians
pick one faggot

Jesus is Son of God

Stop feeding the troll. When he says things like, "My posts have real content", and you're still falling for it, you get what you deserve.

Because he hasn't made one point this entire thread other than name-calling.

He's a troll. Stop responding.

How about I pick neither, and throw them both into the oven with their (((parents)))?

They're all the same thing. They all have the same source.

You can see I have. I have anumerated your contradictions and all the retardations you have said. And how they come form your complete lack of knowledge about religions.

>They all have the same source.
Can't differ Jesus from Muhmalad.

Don't bother wasting your time with atheists that rely on circle jerks to gather information on organized religions. They regurgitate information they heard from others as opposed to doing their own research.

I agree with you that it's easy to spot an individual that has no knowledge of a belief system. Just don't waste your time.

t. atheist turned Christian

You will hate this poem after it play in your mind over and over for a few hundred thousand years. Then you realize ETERNITY has just begun.

I can't see much functional difference in their ideologies, that's for damn sure.

How about no.

Care to do a compare and contrast?
>Killed people vs killed nobody
>Raped womin vs raped nobody
>Raped womin vs Equalized womins rights
>Encouraged slavery vs destroyed slavery
Basically you are looking at the white and black while saying they are both equal.

Sure.
>worships bastardization of Abrahamic god vs worships bastardization of Abrahamic god
>Jewish heresy vs Jewish heresy
>various internal warring factions over eho has the correct "peaceful" religion vs various internal warring factions over eho has the correct "peaceful" religion
>followers advocates violence against people think differently while hiding behind the few members who are decent people when caught vs followers advocates violence against people think differently while hiding behind the few members who are decent people when caught
>some mainstream factions still practice slavery vs some mianstream factions still practice slavery
>mainstream establishment fought against women's rights vs mainstream establishment fought against women's rights
>blow up abortion clincs of those who disagree vs blow up building of those who disagree

They're totally different.

They clearly have far more differences that similarities.

Thanks for enlightening me, user.

Nice trolling
Try harder

I'm not trolling.

They'e exactly the same fucking thing.

You are hallucinating then

No, you're just seeing things from inside your box.

Muslims see Islam the way you see Christianity.

Most Muslims are "good" people just trying to save others and practice their religion. There are "a few" extremists who ruin things for the rest.

Christianity is no different, except its extremists are quieter.

Some of the cruelest, most horrible people I've met are Christians.

Gas the jews
Remove kebab
All niggers must fucking hang

Praise kek

This. I don't understand how any self-respecting European would worship something so alien to our nature.

>liberate your mind
Fuck off and kill yourself, Gnostic trash.

>talking about people instead of God Jesus and muhmaslime

It has nothing to do with consciousness theory and spirituality. It is completely separate. Time is relative in classically physical sense, in that it is a question of where, how fast, and how heavy you are.

Another way of looking at Einstein's quote is in the sense that is simply calls into question the objective labeling of relative occurrences and things. For example, our present is different from that of the present on a different planet, due to gravitational influences on time. It is also different for the person on a very fast object moving a way from earth. His present would be our past, however the observation is entirely different for him.

Judge a tree by its fruit.

Christianity has some rotten fucking fruit.

Therefore, Christianity is a rotten tree.

>talking about single basket of deplorables
>comparison concept is too difficult for user
It's ok, step by step and you'll reach common core levels.