Outbreak of Scabies in NRW, Germany thanks to refugee camps

rp-online.de/leben/gesundheit/news/kraetze-in-nrw-warum-die-krankheit-sich-immer-mehr-ausbreitet-aid-1.6428193

Danke Mutti

Refugees are disgusting. You better get your shit together Hans. Otherwise Germany is done.

It was probably spread by blankets donated by the white peoples.

What the fuck are scabies
i never heard of that

Mites generally transmitted by sexual contact but can also happen from as little as a handshake/hug. They're fucking living hell and getting rid of them is incredibly frustrating. Steer the fuck clear at all times of nasty people. Learned the hard way

Lice that burrow under the skin and lay eggs and shit.

Supposed to be gone since WWII but now they're back thanks to Merkel.

in an age before epidemiology, because that's how smart white people are

Nasty fuckers. You don't want them but they are relatively easy to get rid of with skin care products.

Are infants infect?

Cause then you would have SCABIE BABIES!

Tuberculosis, which was pretty much extinct in Sweden, has been rising rapidly thanks to their new rapefugee friends. Those brown people sure bring a lot of joyous things to Europe.

Tiny mites that infest filthy people.

Swierzb in our language. They fucking suck, got em from a nasty drunk man i Poland when i went to visit 3 years ago. Shit blows/

>pic related

Quarter century in this world, never heard of scabies. Am I retarted pol?

Well you shouldn't fuck nasty drunk men then

What in the fuck?
During the end of highschool here in Victoria we discussed a novel highlighting "exploitation and struggles" of Aboriginals during colonization.
One of the main topics was the misuse of a 'scabies' diagnosis to move them, which we were taught to see as I shit you not a "minor dental problem that would have had no reasonable enforcement for relocation of such magnitude".

I wrote about that on my exam paper as if it were literal, my pro-liberal teacher even agreed to it on my practice examination.
This is a special kind of hell

Fucking hell Germany. They really want to see you go down in flames. The pot must be past raging boiling.

With any luck a new Black Death will emerge and wipe out half of Europe.

I work in a hospital. Scabbies are pretty fucking common. I guffawed at the poster claiming they had been formerly eradicated in Germany. lol kids are so funny

You're about to have your comfortable existence turned upside down by burrowing mites.

>they are relatively easy to get rid of with skin care products
Not true. Misdiagnosis is very common in the western countries for "allergies" which they put you on steroids for, guess what they do? Make Scabies worse.

Takes a 1-2 punch of Ivermectin and Permethrin at the least to hopefully get rid of them generally.

They're fucking hell, Aussie. Just when you think you're getting better, you're fucked. Just stay away from nasty people. The good thing is they die in around 24 hours off of skin contact (eg. clothes, sheets, couch, etc)

DUDE HE/SHE IS LITERALLY HITLER/VOLDEMORT/MR BURNS LMAO

>One of the main topics was the misuse of a 'scabies' diagnosis to move them, which we were taught to see as I shit you not a "minor dental problem that would have had no reasonable enforcement for relocation of such magnitude".
Are you sure your not thinking of Scurvy?