twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brit cucks BTFO

>Make empire that sun never sets on
>Becomes a caliphate

>Start a war with a flightless bird
>lose

Nope

Checks out.
Thanks Dad, it's a lot comfier here than it would have been if you'd left it to the fucking Malays.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't remind me, It is awfully embarrassing to be conquered by Pakistan.

> yfw system language is set to American english

>lose slither of ego to some emus
meanwhile
>lose the entire new world to some uppity colonists

>overrun by shitskins
>doesn't recognize the anglos handiwork

good goy

>try to operate a first world country
>pic related

>conquered
>implying my founding fathers didn't kick you redcoats out

They were Anglos lad, crafty little cunts

>Most prized colony was a nation of streetshitters

The most valuable resource on earth is the human, my friend.

Except if they're indians.

Nope. You have never invaded us. Suck it anglocucks.

The Indians will eventually modernise and they'll become quite a powerful nation indeed. The future is in Asia.

Correct, you've conquered our hearts.
Long live Farang.. the Queen!

God bless us all anglos and god bless the western world

My ancestors wielded more than sticks and had more armour than tree leaves, so the British never dared come cllse, sorry.

Shame you lost them before they become valuable

R A R E

I love you daddy!!

>suck it anglo cucks
>Sweden

Howling

>mfw Brussels posts in a thread

>tfw never conquered by the British

I just wanted left-side driving and Freddos

Mongol too stronk. Also no resources so not worth invading.

you mean simplified english?

colour > color

and what we call a scone they call a biscuit,fucking savages!

We conquered you

we firebombed norway while you watched

I was honestly expecting that this would be an English vs France shit posting sessions arguing about if installing a Norman duke counts as conquering, and why winning and dominating all the major battles of the hundred years war "should" count for something even if we lost.

delete this

The human what? The human excrement?

hey Aussie, I thought we were friends :(

>brits still think they are an empire

Quite the opposite in fact

W
R
O
N
G

That's right. Somalis did

We call them scones here, however words for things here do vary a bit due to location and demographics: German dominated areas call basements: cellers etc.

You're right. One cannot conquer something that doesn't exist

No sorry, actually my ancients conquered Britain before there was "Britain" so...

Kek. That was the only resource in the world the British Empire didn't care about.

Why would you ever want left-side driving? Like seriously.

n-no

Also blame Webster for that, while it did remove extra redundant letters, it also striped a lot of eptimology out of the language

Defence and defense
The Bong version is clear that it is related to a fence and fencing, the Clapperstani version went with clearer phoenetic spelling, however this example favours the Bongs as Claps still use fence as such.

>Uve been conquered m8.
Lol never, and we fucked your royal navy in Black Sea.
And btw its your fault you dont uderstand any foreign language and try to force every one to learn yours.

>هناك احتمالات إذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا كنت تعيش في بريطانيا

Simplified retarded English.

>me either
>let me alone

It was intentional. Why speak the language of inferior beings?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

>mfw bought the book about which countries UK has invaded
>mfw most of them are just us helping people out
>mfw guy counts any military force entering their territory or waters as 'invasion'

Only meme countries haven't been touched though.

anyone have the here comes the diversity pic with the british faces?

Sure is strange how many other countries speak english isn't it

>conquered
No, I'm descended from the conquerors.

>Implying india austraila and england are not inferior beings
Big fuckin lol

Napoleonic Era battles are so sex. The clatter of muskets aiming and firing, the music, everything.

There was a glorious aura about it. Also, British conqueror 1/4 of the world due to us mastering the Rank Fire tactic. Nobody else bothered and we raped them cause of it.

can confirm

>have shit tons of space
>have shit tons of resources
>have massive land mass which historians counted as territory despite 80% of it being inhabitable wasteland
>still can't beat the 'inferior beings' in Empire size or wealth

W E W
E
W

Sure is strange why you so dumb to learn any foreign one.
English is fuckin easiest language ever, it takes a month to learn, no wonder i never meet kebab or nigger who speaks mandarin or russian

English is one of the most difficult languages to learn, you clearly still haven't fully mastered it and yet you'll continue to type at me in it. Back to your ESL handbook Ivan

Niggas tried.

English is probably the easiest language to learn to speak. One of the hardest to learn to write (correctly).

Mandarin and Japanese are difficult because to many words. In my town there is a public school (which is a 'you have to pay and be top 99.9% of people to get into school) and they had to learn Russian as their second language.

Why? i don't know. If I could learn 5 languages, it'd be French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Russian. Portuguese is similar enough to Spanish.

I'd like to learn kebab and Gook so I could understand what they're saying and call them on it, but the others are useful.

If you know English you're sorted for life as basically every country speaks English.

>Not a single Italian tellin britcucks they got conquered like 5 times.

Atleast we can room to breathe and not have pakistanians and other muslims sittin on our heads
We never invaded retarded countries and dont have a problem with muslims escaping from them when shit hit the fan

TRU

Th-thanks, dad

>English is one of the most difficult languages to learn

>Britain wasn't a Nation
>Scotland hadn't even formed
>Just a bunch of tribes who were mainly farmers
>Still never lost the full Island to the most advanced military force in the world
>forced the cunts to build two walls to keep us away from them

Not so fast eternal Anglo

We've 'invaded' your country military wise. WW2 we bombed Ploiești and did some other shit with you.

So not conquered but you don't escape the Eternal Anglo's military dick.

And you're lucky for it. We had the problem of having a world-wide empire which were forced to give up by USA and our shitty government offered people the chance to come to live in UK or to stay in the newly Independent country.

So we filled up and our legal system in terms of immigration is so fucked if the public knew about it there would be riots. My families solicitor has told me what can (and does) happen and it's infuriating.

You could solve it all Russia by stop being a dick to the West and we could double team all of the Middle East. They killed hundreds of your fellow countrymen and your country doesn't seem to care.

thanks dad

if you are reading this, britain is DEFINITELY being conquered by pakistan

>English is one of the hardest to learn to write
Mate you're talking to a Russian, they don't even use the same writing system as we here in the west.

Is that so?

Seriously, this.

The 5 billion pound expedition into Ethiopia to recover a couple of hostages represents this perfectly.

Well russian isnt that hard

We were never conquered by Britain. We were Britain and then realize that that's gay and we decided to stop being it.

No.

>Chances are if you can read this you've been betrayed by Perfidious Albion

High talk from an empire cucked by a few Brussels bureaucrats.