Reminder that Sup Forums isn't an atheist board, a christian board, or an anything board

Reminder that Sup Forums isn't an atheist board, a christian board, or an anything board.
Reminder that Sup Forums isn't one person, or a single entity.
Reminder that people on Sup Forums have can have different opinions on things.
Reminder that anyone who says Sup Forums is an x board or Sup Forums believes this or that to kill themselves.

>Inb4 leddit, fuck off cunt.

>worshiping jews

>being a contrarian

2 swedish flags in here.

This is now a swedish board.

Fuck you.

DAS REICHT

Australian flag #3, what now?

fuck off kike, pol is a christian white nationalist board, there is no other opinion

Reminder that reminder threads on reminding people Sup Forums is X,Y or Z is pointless is pointless.

There's usually a dominant ideology across boards. This happens to be a fairly conservative board, or better yet, a virulently anti-leftist one. You're kind of splitting hairs.

Either way, leftists, if you're reading this, get the fuck out.

Reminder that stereotyping is a completely logical thing to do.

Reminder that bitching about stereotyping is the number one thing wrong with the world today.

Fuck off cunt.

king of Sup Forums here. Sup Forums is a christian board

Get out of my white Christian right wing board of peace

A reminder that a reminder that reminder threads are pointless are actually pointless as you give them a bump to make it on the first page

>conservative
Dudes on here would fuck a tranny if they saw it wearing a maga hat and have dreams about sexual relations with underage anime characters

Sup Forums is one person desu.

no but Sup Forums has one mindset

OK user

Yeah

>Sup Forums is an autistic contrarian board
Fight me, m8.

>Implying that everybody on here isn't a bunch of idiots who are too dumb to realize hillary is amazing

Sup Forumsis a ghetto?
The irony

I would like to add another reminder that it is impossible to be a redditor or tumbrlina or facebook normie or anything else on Sup Forums

If you are here you are Sup Forums. Sup Forums is simply made up of its userbase.