What created an entire generation of men and women like this?

What created an entire generation of men and women like this?

>Hard Mode: Don't blame the jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America was a mistake.

>Not preferring thicc girls

Degeneracy.

Which (((coincidentally))) is heavily promoted by G*d's chosen :^)

A long time of peace.

There's thicc and then there's women with their own gravitational pull.

giftbox flag go home

Protestantism (liberalism)

lack of testosterone

It was the Jews.

Hyper individualism promoted in western culture to divide people from their roots. You think your a completely special snowflake so hard that your culture can burn to the ground because to you, you are not even really part of it. Advanced cultural engineering...

Single moms

Bad nutrition + liberal education

Produces trashy dumb worker bees.

>women: we no longer need you! grrrl power! womyn can take care of themselves!

>men: fine, guess we will devote ourselves to our hobbies

50 years later and this is what we have. Women are responsible are women can fix it TOMMOROW by showing interest in being women you would want to marry

good times create low quality individuals, they're pampered

Modern feminism popped up and is very aggressive. What better way to create conflict between men and women. You think it was a completely organic movement? Why are there people like George soros funding these movements? It's a Hegelian dialectic created to pit men and women against each other and create a divide in something natural that has been going on since the beginning of mankind.

I was 7 when I came here. Now I'm 23. I dunno about the special snowflake syndrome, maybe. But I definitely don't have a culture. I'm not you anglos and never felt like it, and slavic culture is idiocy, militarism, and pedophilia.

I've adopted McKenna's view of abandoning all culture. I'm loving the chaos generated by this multiculturalism and lgbt propaganda and the new chaos caused by kek and the alt-right.

That said I think opening borders and subsidizing the brainwashing of children into chaos spawns is fucking beyond suicidal.

You act like not having a culture is a bad thing. No, it's possible to be rational without joining hands with your family and saying grace before dinner.

Sedentary lifestyles

it's the swej

Social engineering to reduce birth rates OP. Look at some of my other posts. Look at global warming also, "too many people on earth and we need to drop numbers or we all die!" Basicly any of the big adgendas pussed by government when you look at them are related to this.

Guys, what if the earth is warming on a natural cycle and the earth could comfortably sustain roughly 10 billion people and these are all talking points by the elite to manipulate industrialization and enact stricter controls on citizens.

r/k selection theory

kys

I'm on the same page with you and know of what you speak. The problem is the vast agrigate of the population is so brainwashed and so far away from that sort of understanding that they are played and manipulated by those that control the world. For better or worse I think western ideals in culture are the furthest along when compared to all the other cultures that are in a dark ages mindset. I would rather people maintain the progress of the west vs slip back into a new sharia inspired dark ages if they seize power then there may never be an Age of Enlightenment again.

Oh it's a tool of manipulation. 45% of earths landmass is completely wild and untamed by man. There's a peer reviewed paper coming out in about a month you should keep your eyes open for. It will blow the current global warming narrative out of the water. They made math mistakes the same as hillarys polls did in the election if you know what I mean

Yes this is America, cuck captital, but also home to some of the best people in the movement against the left. The internet will awaken people collectively.

The men are like that because women lie a out what they want in a man and men are raised to believe what women say by a society essentially run by women(from the perspective of young children anyway, given that 90% of teachers are women, education and results are geared towards uplifting women and most single parent households are mothers with custody and almost all traditionally male role-models are banned/shunned for sexism and not being inclusive enough.

So they act and force themselves to be caring, sensitive, understanding and gentle because everything they've spent a lifetime learning says that's what you need to be.

The women look like that because cake tastes nice and eventually someone will be desperate enough to fuck you so there is no incentive to stay healthy.

Good Times.

I blame social justice by making everyone feel good all the time and showing kids that being unique is a bad thing because that makes others feel bad

Cultural reletevism, no one is wrong or right anyome so everyone does as they please

This=hyper individualism.

Fuck yeah this. I weighed in at 140kgs before I stopped eating so much(cut back every snack and reduced myself to two large meals a day for a few months) and started bike riding 20kms or walking 10kms every day if I wasn't working(I have a mostly full time job which involves walking around a lot).

I lost 35kgs in four months and despair at all my friends and their wives who can't drop weight after years of trying.

How are they supposed to do that? They can't go back to not being used goods.

it was literally the jews though

The Jews.

(((((CULTURAL RELATIVISM)))))

I agree.

The Great Recession.

I don't know which she has and which she wants to get rid of. I mean normally rapists are worse but this is the demented mind of the left we are dealing with here

no discipline.

Estrogen in the food supply.

Did you know that testosterone levels in western men have been falling 1% per year for the past 30 years?

We're literally being poisoned into chemical neuters.

She's a big butt and that makes me happy :-)

Peace.

>It was necessary that Cyrus should find the Persians discontented with the government of the Medes, and the Medes soft and effeminate through their long peace.
>WEAK and EFFEMINATE through their long peace

That's from The Prince, by Machiavelli.

I'm from Northern Ireland, The Troubles and it's tension ended in the late nineties and there's been peace and with that peace has come the complacency and weakness of a society without any way to flex it's muscles.

We need a war, a big one, to get this generation of western men in to shape or we'll get more and more beta.

It is ironic that those posers with 'manly' beards are all out of shape losers who play pokemon and watch superhero movies and have never been to a gym in their lives. THAT is what constitutes 'manliness' a fucking meme bear and sailor tattoos.

Sadly this. Iraq was a faraway place with an all-volunteer army.

We've basically been at peace since WWII.

What are the writers shooting for with this?

Everything I know tells me it's created by (((them))) and as such it's going to promote cultural marxism.

But they're making Red Skull look like most down-to-earth, tell-it-like-it-is guy you can imagine. They're making their stand-in for Hitler look like he's fucking *right* about everything.

I don't get it. Are they overshooting, thinking that people are so bluepilled that they don't even need to lie about their ideological opponents now?

Or are the writers, in fact, Our Guys, and through some fucking miracle they've got this published?

The fag in the OPs pics looks like a kike.
>protip: It's the Jews.

This

peace
it's literally because we haven't had serious conflict and death for a while

I like a nice fat woman. As long as most of the weight is in her ass and tits.

Single parent households did, specifically single mothers.

Mandy is a coalburner

The reptile people poisoned the air and water supply

This

This.

Americans were the the first country that advocated for the destruction of family values.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
/thread

The left one is literally a hebrew

it's shopped very obviously, pay attention to the letters

What is the answer to 1+1?

>Hard Mode: Not 2

Systemically racist power structures

Music industry, entertainment industry, banking industry, lack of industry..... THE JEWS I TELL YOU

Progressive liberals

Jewish Propaganda played a big part but at the end of the Day its the Goyim who love it and support it

The downfall came with the death of the family unit and womens liberation. They are no longer playing by the rules (and in turn neither do men) and it fucked shit up long term which will become more obvious as years go by

I feel like the writer of that comic must have secretly been redpilled as fuck. Whoever it was had to make Red Skull the bad guy but to any rational person reading that it's clearly accurate.