Can non whites play chess?

Can non whites play chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Nakamura
youtube.com/watch?v=Z21qvvkZL80
chessduo.com/en/?game_id=iX18DnWkLdOcm5Ei
youtube.com/watch?v=lcpqGSrxezg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I told you.... we already BE playin whitey...check...

>Slavs arent white except when they are: the post

Yeah, there are some old black dudes who play on park boards near where i work who are apparently very good.

>all the sciences
kek

WE

WUZ

Kings

Hnng

Bobby Fischer was Jewish, so yes

sort of

yup

Nakamura and Anand are very good today, jews are very good too, this kind of threads are dumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Nakamura

No

Chess is racist as whites always go first and on average win more often

Chess is racist because white gets to go first, yes I get it, I get it.

Holy shit you knew what my next line was going to be... this must be the power of Kek.

The Asians

indians like chess, anand is one of the strongest players ever

niggers and Egyptians are not the same. Thats like saying white people of america built the great wall of china.

Top lel

World #1 Magnus Carlsen getting BTFO by Justus Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=Z21qvvkZL80

chess is great. placement and strategy is prime. 0 rng. bobby fischer will forever be my inspiration
>fuck that tobey macquire movie

chessduo.com/en/?game_id=iX18DnWkLdOcm5Ei

I've competed on international level as a young adult and Sup Forums insists I am not white, so there you go.

Well there's a 10 year old Indian international master. his name is literally Praggnanandhaa

kek

Being an old game does not make you superior to a modern game.

That being said, I've watched the entirety of the Carlsen vs Karjakin matches going on and have very little appreciation for the sport.

After so many permutations there are only so many answers. In 12 games I saw no creativity, just standard openings devolved into standard trades and standard draws.

Sad!

He wasnt jewish, that its a hoax. He was catholic.

Carlssen opening variation of game 3 was pretty sick, but I agree not the best of championships.

There is exactly 1 (one) black grandmaster.

There are clearly two, as the article stated that this kid is the second one.

Forgot pic. Maurice Ashley. He's ~2400ish so he isn't exactly world elite but he's the only black guy who managed to get the title.

Indians are quite good at chess and have even had a world champion (Anand). Asians are also gitting gud and many people think Wei Yi may become WCC one day.

yeah i long for the mad genius of kasparov

youtube.com/watch?v=lcpqGSrxezg

That's a video, not an article. And Justus Williams is a FM, not a GM.

How many of these people would you consider white?

I did look up some article based on the video, and I meant that, forgetting it isn't in the thread.
Regardless, seems thats true and thus Justus guy isn't GM.

No.
> Muh cultural appropriation

Depends. Are Slavs white? Are Jews white? If so, then perhaps not. If not, then you better fucking believe non-whites can play chess.

To answer you question seriously, the previous world champion was an Pooinloo. There's also been one single black chess grandmaster.

So the answer to your question is broadly, but clearly "No."

Are you asking these questions because of the World Chess Championship game? I'm hoping that uppish Nord loses, but if it comes down to blitz games, Carlsen has the upper hand because he was the World Blitz Chess Champion in 2014, (though Karjarkin was the World Rapid Chess Champion in 2012), but that's what every thought was the case in these games, and Karjakin has stayed in the game longer than anyone expected, so he should be proud of himself for that. Still, I hope he wins the next match.

Where the fuck did you hear that? He was a Seventh-day Adventist.

The writing of that movie as awful.

He wasn't World Champion at the time and there I can't find any details about this game online. He naturally improved considerably since this match supposedly took place.