>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/11/donald-trump-mitt-romney-private-dinner-secretary-of-state-231898
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
archive.fo/sx8Sm
archive.is/HSXGJ
thehill.com/homenews/administration/307656-trump-to-meet-again-with-romney-amid-state-talks
newsmax.com/Politics/private-dinner-Donald-Trump-Mitt-Romney/2016/11/28/id/761024/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/307785-trump-romney-to-have-private-dinner-tuesday-report
nytimes.com/2016/11/20/us/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-secretary-state.html
nypost.com/2016/11/26/trump-spent-thanksgiving-asking-mitt-or-rudy/
washingtonexaminer.com/hatch-romney-would-be-loyal-to-trump-if-named-secretary-of-state/article/2608321?custom_click=rss
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=nff4NLjAJa8
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0PvFwcv_E
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zIKs-Fw7hog
youtube.com/watch?v=NCjIqGn5W28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

Time to start the day right

i need... my morning joe...

Trump wants to gas this ;_;

>tfw can't decide whether to spend my Sup Forums time on Trump general or Syria general
>both are very exciting and full of happenings

It's not fair, couldn't Assad have waited until Trump was inaugurated.

What does it mean? Why?

politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/11/donald-trump-mitt-romney-private-dinner-secretary-of-state-231898

Are you getting /fit/ for Trump? Can't MAGA when you're a fat fuck or a skeleton.

New fb status out lads!

Should I go into a trade? I keep hearing that they are starving for new people but then at the same time I hear people say apprenticeships are impossible to get without connections.

Which one is it?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

Tomorrow she either fucks off or pays $3.5M, over half of $6.5M to my state.
I say do it. It changes nothing other than the budget increases in my state. I want the highway construction project near my house to be done.

They're having dinner; Mitt's the main course

RED ALERT

TRUMP'S KIKE SON-IN-LAW IS PUSHING FOR ROMNEY AS SECRETARY OF STATE

TRUMP IS HAVING A PRIVATE DINNER WITH ROMNEY TONIGHT

RED ALERT

archive.fo/sx8Sm
archive.is/HSXGJ

What will happen to the FSA under Trump?

Both.

Just the fact that we're finally going to have a president that won't promote activist wannabes to the justice department is a big win towards making America Safe Again.

>Huffington post
>Laura Goldman

really made me think with that fake news there user

Last night I had a dream where I was showing three "friends" (I dont recognize any of them but in the dream they were friends) my apartment in a sewer when Alex Jones came in and gave us all Barrett .50 Caliber rifles for Christmas.

What the fuck does it mean? I don't even watch Alex Jones.

(((FSA))) is ISIS so they'll die.

So they're starving for new people but at the same time won't actually accept new people? Seems counter productive to me.

my bad wrong thread

>Politico
>HuffPo

Nice sources there.

It means Kek has blessed you

I really hope you've been filtering your water senpai

It is happening

thehill.com/homenews/administration/307656-trump-to-meet-again-with-romney-amid-state-talks

newsmax.com/Politics/private-dinner-Donald-Trump-Mitt-Romney/2016/11/28/id/761024/

thehill.com/homenews/administration/307785-trump-romney-to-have-private-dinner-tuesday-report

nytimes.com/2016/11/20/us/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-secretary-state.html

nypost.com/2016/11/26/trump-spent-thanksgiving-asking-mitt-or-rudy/

washingtonexaminer.com/hatch-romney-would-be-loyal-to-trump-if-named-secretary-of-state/article/2608321?custom_click=rss

All these sources reference to a meeting today over dinner. Make of it what you will.

>I don't even watch Alex Jones
But you do live in a sewer, right?

They'll accept people, but they prefer people they know or like to creepy autistic Japanophile virgins with 0 social skills.

Where's TNN tonight?

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I really fucking hate german "people"

It's morning.

I live in California, which is a lot like a sewer.

You would be useless to them, like most everyone who is not Japanese. They would see you and others as rude and unproductive in comparison.

>0 social skills
Hey. I have a couple.

Trump will withdraw all support for Syrian rebels.

They are getting BTFO by Russia and Assad right now so it will all be wrapped up in 2017.

Fuck Rudy Giuliani

i have trust in trump. he has not let us down with any of his decisions yet. just remind yourself what a good majority of Sup Forums was thinking about when pence was being floated around. trump is a smart man, big league

Go back to your shed Joe. What time is he on?

>What will happen to the FSA under Trump?

Trump will pull the plug on the CIA program that keeps the FSA supplied with weapons/ammo. They will dry up pretty quickly without that external aid. We will finally see an end to the Syrian Civil War and the accompanying refugee crisis. And once the country is declared safe, Trump can start sending them back. The foreign aid budget will then be used to help rebuild the destroyed cities in Syria.

At least, that's my vision. Who knows what Trump will actually do.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=nff4NLjAJa8

Skip to 1:40 to hear Trump discuss the situation in Syria.

I live in a majorly white area, I don't really know what you're on about.

I don't doubt he will make the wrong choice and I don't worry. A bit interesting what is going on, however.

Was Kellyanne 'going rogue' just another part of the Trump ruse?

FUCK TRUMP I HOPE HE FIXKING DIES

Pence will count the days for his chance to stab Trump in the back

1 burger and 30 fries

Americans are absurdly fat and sloppy. The comparison was staggering when I was there. Other than that, the tourists, from wherever they may be, stuck out like a sore thumb due to their rudeness and dirtiness. It is unlikely anyone in this thread speaks university level Japanese at the very least, and unlikely that they have needed work and educational skills.

>when I was there
>has an American flag

You feeling okay?

Where's TNN tonight? Don't see any posts in the archive.

WHY DIDNT HE DISAVOW THE MUSLIM BAN

THE 6 BILLION MUSLIM DONALD.

All americans are either autistic or extremely fat

>American reading comprehension
Sad.

No you made me miss it there.

Most all, yes. It is fucking hell here.

Why do you assume that he's trying to find a job in Japan? If he's competent -- he should land some kind of job in Clapistan.

Modest Proposal:

Reba Mcentire should be the one to sing at Trump's inauguration. She's a confirmed trump voter, her music is completely non-offensive, she can sing, and that's basically it.

So you're a genuine fucking weeb snd self hating American then. Got it.

How does Trump bring back manufacturing jobs? He can't just call CEOs for individual plants, there has to be far reaching policy.

If he doesn't perform, the blue wall goes back up.

>If he's competent
He wouldn't be asking about how to get a job in /ptg/ if he was competent.

Giuliani is a neocon who helped to cover up 9/11 though.

Besides Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions and perhaps a few others, it looks like the rest of his administration will be full of hardcore neocons and amnesty shills.

That won't happen. He appointed Mike Pompeo as head of the CIA who's fervently in favour of arming the rebels even more.

Reminder that not only did plebbit's candidate lose, but he also backstabbed them, AND Sup Forums's candidate won, AND Trump trolled reddit with a terrible pseudo ama while taking a shit pre-rally on his private airplane.

I'm sorry, sleep deprived. I assumed from the gooktoons he was talking about there like the videos I was watching.

Pretty much. I would prefer to live in Hong Kong before the mainlanders destroy it all.

He's been talking about it for a year as a candidate and for a lot longer as a man. You're an idiot for not paying attention and I hope you get AIDS and die.

It's only 1:30 in the morning for me. Still "tonight" as far as I'm concerned.

Also nothing in the archives from him either, which is why I asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0PvFwcv_E

Only thing he can't do is win an Emmy

It's too late to start doubting trump. We just have to wait and see.

FUCK ROMNEY!!

CIA SHOULD BE DEFUNDED

He has to pick someone like Dana Rohrabacher. If he doesn't, his supporters will revolt against him.

We need to tell Trump this is not what e voted for.

what did he mean by this?

But Trump won the Senate for the Republicans?

WTF I hate Mika now, I am switching to F&F for my early morning American news watching.

No this is exactly what we voted for.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&t=1s

I didn't vote for neocons, I voted to drain the swamp.

wtf are you on about?

he's already laying down paths to meet his proposed goals.

drain my butt

Thank you for reminding me while I hate Joe more than any of Trump's opponents (yes, even Hillary)

I-i need my cup o joe....

Patreus, Romney... all neocons and have no place on his cabinet.

And they're not going to be in the cabinet

all you drumpfkins ready for romney?

you literally got played

Romney was right

The Author of all your (neocon) pain is still in the game, youre good

He won't choose mittens, this meme has to end.

heyy drampffkins

you all ready for romney to run the show?

you know romney was probably right

you guys got played

enjoy taking responsibility for your mess you made, we'll be back in 4 years and fuck you in the ass

>huffpo
>politico
Stop posting fake news pls

>We will finally see an end to the Syrian Civil War and the accompanying refugee crisis.
You're forgetting that there was an attempted revolution long before the war broke out. They (protesters/rebels) are going to keep coming back over and over again until they get what they want. Assad needs to go full Saddam-mode (more so than before) to prevent them from doing so - which will only make them more resistant. This is the Arab world. Syria's done for, and will most likely be balkanized to some degree. Trump not arming rebels =/= supporting Assad. Let's also not forget his (and his cabinet's) stance on Iran - where they've labeled them the biggest threat to the stability of the Middle East.

You always give me opportunities to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=zIKs-Fw7hog

Here's have a cup of classic dark Joe coffee

So far, the Trump/Putin alliance is a meme and a lie

With the people he's picking , like Pompeo and the people he's considering it looks like relations with Russia will worsen

I'm not crying, i'll enjoy watching you whine and stop supporting drumpff and becoem a liberal again because you know you were fucking dumb.

It's hard to protest when you are dead user.

It's no longer a matter of if Assad will win it is when. He is giving the Aleppo terrorists a chance to lay down their arms and leave, now that Assad is taking territory so fast this will be their last chance. FSA are dead, Assad will remain in power.

>I'm enjoying losing
Some things I just can't fathom and cuckoldry is one of them

This is true, anyone that was educated on these people knew that dump was the most dangerous choice all along. I still don't know why fags like you supported him. Maybe you'll learn your lesson this time.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, fellas

FTFY

Hillary seemed like the worst choice because Trump talked some common sense,which is now gone judging by the people he's picking

hope you're taking notes and educating yourself on this moron you elected

>tfw primary memes will never happen again
Shills talking to each other just aren't doing it for me. Hopefully he'll go full madman tomorrow.

That was an old Joe
This was yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=NCjIqGn5W28

Seriously is Joe being bi-polar a factor resulting to his son being retarded?

If you had any brains at all you would have known that Hillary was the safe pick and probably a very strong and qualified pick. Fags like you just kept supporting him no matter how stupid he was. Now all of a sudden when he's not what you thought he was then you start calling him out.

It's too late now. Please don't be so fucking stupid next time. Leave that to the americans, they're dumb enough without your help.

Soon we'll have presidential memes user. Soon.