Sup Forums eternally BTFO

How do you even argue with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.gatestoneinstitute.org/9449/deutschland-islam-oktober
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Islam isn't compatible with America? Just pray in Somalia.

freedom of religion, you dog mauling cunt.

Not when it conflicts with existing law

Database incoming

How's the food on the base user

>Scared that people would brand him a terrorist for praying
>Go and commit an act of terrorism
You could have just bought a fucking prayer rug for your dorm or something!

Muslims cant into rational thinking. MUH EVERYONE BRANS ME TERRORIST. I'M GONNA KILL ALL AMERICANS NOW ALLAH PRAISE ALLAH PRAISE THE BLOOD OF CHRISTIANS THAT FLOW FROM THEIR NECKS

You muslim fucks are so predictable I can even quote even the most ishahallah of allahs.

Freedom of religion has failed. Just look at the blood shed in Paris or the sexual assaults in Cologne, acts committed by mudslimes. Whatever my opinion of Christianity or paganism or atheism or Judaism or Buddhism or Hinduism, they can still be free to practice, or not, as they please. Not Islam. Islam is a disease that needs to be quarantined in its own countries.

that's Japanese. I'm pretty sure japan is pretty first world on their treatment of animals.

you're thinking of china.

>I'm embarrassed to pray
>better fucking try to kill some people with a machete

This is the most succinct Muslim line of thought ever witnessed.

de.gatestoneinstitute.org/9449/deutschland-islam-oktober

When cultural and religious clashes occur, these things will happen. Remember that in Florida, 50 gay people were shot up by a mad/angry muslim who didn't like gay people. Their religion is that of intolerance, worse than even the Christians and their laws would put many to the sword simply for existing and most of the West, regardless of color, background, gender, ethnicity, would die as they do in the middle east and Africa.

So you fucking liberals now have a choice to make: Do you support Islam or do you Support LGBTQ? Because right now, the choice you make will put an end to one of those groups forever and you can only choose one. You can't save and there is no third option, just like in you SJW games like Mass Effect or Life is Strange.

Liberals ETERNALLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

>freedom of religion

Let all kinds of shit go on just cause of muhh freedom of religion. Muslims are scums and should not benefit from those "freedom"

Fuck them and fuck you too fincunt

And that excuses him so try to kill people? aw that poor guy is insecure about praying. just go around and kill people you poor fella. that'll make it all better, that'll make people want people like you in their societies.

Freedom of religion was never meant to take Muslims into account. It was made for a world when there were tensions between Catholics and Lutherans and maybe kikes.

>I want to prove Islam is the religion of peace!
>I will prove it by committing vehicular assault against unarmed, innocent civilians and by trying to stab said unarmed, innocent civilians to death

I don't understand Muslims at all.

Logical one britbong. People need to see links such as those between muslims and radicalized muslims, It can happen to anyone.

You have a nice flag :>

>freedom of religion means that you can do anything under the pretext of calling it a "religion".

>Freedom of religion means that Muslims can go around beheading cunts because muhcaliphate and muhsharia.

Just go and take a massive shit on Judge Scalia's grave already.

>worried about media portrayal of muslims as murderous maniacs
>becomes a murderous maniac
Are these the so called moderate muslims we keep hearing about?

I'm going to invent a religion where the only tenant is I am spiritually obligated to not follow laws