Hofer General - Less than a week Edition

After meming Donald Trump into office we need to light the spark of the great uncucking in the German countries. Hofer taking the office will ensure protecting Austria and the Eastern EU from the Muslim hordes.

>Election date
4th December 2016

>Candidates
- Norber Hofer from FPÖ which are essential Republicans + Health insurance. He is a kind of Pence with environmental agenda.
- Alexander Van der Bellen as "independent" but is essential the Greens' candidate. Low Energy Sanders with the dogma "if the political situation is stressful a politician must lie".

>Latest debate
youtube.com/watch?v=ilMqv2YNfcE
>Second latest debate
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsYOEUijjQ
>Rally in Mils bei Imst, Tyrol
youtube.com/watch?v=HhuTO1UrArI
>Latest presidential polls
neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=75#focus
>FPÖ channel on Youtube
youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/featured

Other urls found in this thread:

wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/oesterreich/politik/859019_Meine-Diplomarbeit-wird-missbraucht.html
youtu.be/l003lWqzdx0
youtube.com/watch?v=XccIFOKCawY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like your thread more than mine.

THIS SUNDAY IS MAGA DAY

you better not fuck this up again

We'll try, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks m8.

I hope so too. Lefts are strafing around to get people out and vote for VdB. Hofer doesn't have such support. And they are all like pic related but don't even know it.

How's the opinion polling looking, AustriBros?

>in b4 hurr durr polls

It's close as fuck.

Most polls say, that Hofer is leading, but just very close.

It's hard to say who is going to make the race.

>X on his name
>when he wins it's "over"
>quotes facing the wrong way

Just redpill your normie friends, most people are longing for neutral, unbiased information. Pretend to be a informed centrist and establish general hatred of the Establishment and the Left, the rest will be history

Pathetic.

Hofer can't even read properly and confuses muslim patients for muslim nurses.

wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/oesterreich/politik/859019_Meine-Diplomarbeit-wird-missbraucht.html

Fuck off Peru.

How is it looking for Hofer at the moment?

And Van der Bellen said that Hunting Rifles are not weapons.

So what?

TEH REE-CUNTS WILL DEE-TURR-MYNE TEH OUGHT-CUM OF DIS E-LECTSHUN. DA LEFDIS ARR NOD EVEN BRE-PAIRED TO LOUSE A-GAYN EN DEN SIR-TAINLY FRO A HISSY-FID. COLOR ME SURR-PRYSSED.

Äpfel und Birnen.

Do your eyes not work? Fuck off.

head to head

Having the result change after a revote would be so embarassing. Gotta vote VdB again.

Hofer has to win. Kek wills it.

>hurr hofer is a retard

Yeah guess what, Van der Bellen isn't better

>Ä-ÄPFEL UND B-BIRNEN

>99
It begins.

it continues

Tell me more about it, I am quiet aware of this.

But there is a difference if someone says that hunting rifles are not weapons (of course they are) because they come from a cultural background where hunting is wide spread. on the one hand.

And Hofer crancking up the muslim hate on the other, claiming that muslim nurses don't change diapers and shit like that.

THE EYES OF TEH MAYNE STREEM MEDIER ARR ON YOO BUT DEY ARR NOT TELLING TEH TROOF, AND YED PEE-PL STILL LISTUN TO DEIR OUT-RAYGESHOUS MIS-IN-FOA-MAISHUN.

already ordered my absentee ballot, hope it will make a difference. pol convinced me to vote

>Mountain Jew
Go away we all know you are voting for the greens.

i am an austrian living in swiss cheese land. i am voting for based hofer

What are the polls showing? IIRC Hofer was leading the polls before and still lost.

>Crancking up the muslim hate

Don't worry, mudslimes are spreading their bad reputation by themselves.

Also Van der Bellen said:

-Shit on the austrian flag
-Sometimes you have to lie as a politician

Switzerland is racist as hell. I saw a group of people harassing a black person and they got locked up for a month. Wow.

We are watching you.

swiss people are totally the most racist people on this earth. they just hide their powerlevel pretty well

their cities are still full of nigs and sandnigs, they just let them make the dirtywork

no real happenings in austria since a long time, i'am afraid, all austrians i know are voting for van der bellen

>Shit on the austrian flag
I can't recall that he said that. Actually the young Greens stated that.

But what bothers me more is his statement:
>under certain conditions we could abolish the neutrality
This is fucking insane. The moment we kick off neutrality we are in the upcoming EU army and our people die in a war with Russia artificially created by the fucking EU bureaucrats.

That's the real reason we need Hofer as president. His anti-Islam attitude is just a bonus.

I only saw Geneva. Geneva is pretty cucked.

keep going

Switzerland needs to take in more migrants.

You have a moral duty.

holy fucking shit, kek bless

Czeched!!!

They are gonna rig the postal votes again, mark my words.

So you will have a 3rd election.

>I can't recall that he said that. Actually the young Greens stated that.

That's true, the young greens originaly stated:

"Nimm dein Flaggerl für dein Gaggerl" and "Wer Österreich liebt muss Scheiße sein"

But Van der Bellen defended the actions of the young greens and approved the message BEFORE he went full "muh austria, muh home" campaign

MAGA

If you're going to vote postal despite not having to do so it's your own fault.

Ok, I didn't know that. Thanks for that.

Looks like he's 100 % pic related.

HE NEEDS TO WIN THIS AND KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING - MAGA

>implying they were rigged

How is he doing in the (((polls)))? What are his chances of winning?

Albeit true, what are you doing to help?

youtu.be/l003lWqzdx0

My favorite music from austria nachtmahr

Most (((polls ))) are stating that hofer is ahead, but not much.

It's basically a head to head race.

Hofer has balls he called the other guy a green party communist in the debates

I dont vote via postal, i actually have the guts to go there.

Praise Kek
Hofer for president

MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN!

Redpilling friends. You can't just state in the social media that you are for Hofer. If you do you might not get jobs or be generally hated by everyone because you are literally supporting Hitler.

HOFER TAKE MY ENERGY

Is Hoffer anti-EU?

Of course he is, he wants a referendum on Austrian's EU membership and hates muslims.

I normally dislike Austrians but if you elect Hofer I will change my mind.

MAGA

Redpilling will rarely work.

People who are dedicated Van der Bellen voters, will vote Van der Bellen and.

People who are dedicated Hofer voters, will vote Hofer.

But sometimes, life redpills people by itself.

Example:

A good friend of mine voted the green party his whole life long.

One day, an illegal nigger threatened to stab him, if he wouldn't give him his purse, a year ago.

He was afraid and gave in.

The bigger shock was though, that his green voter friends actually defended the nigger afterwards with their "muh white guilt", "muh niggers have it hard enough" shit.

He is the most raging Hofer voter now.

Holy jesus austrian german is wack.

dude you CAN, just double down on it. I do as I wish on social media, my whole FB profile exists to spread propaganda and it's glorious
I still have mah jerb
You just have to do it smart

Nice, hope he wins and calls for the referendum then, the EU must crumble as soon as possible

There is no real definitive "austrian german".

People talking differently from state to state.

The most hard to understand dialect is the dialect from the tyrol and Vorarlberg

Good luck Austria

I sort of speak high german and hofer may as well be speaking french for me. I like all those dialects of german though, they are comfy.

Just for example, this is the dialect I speak:

youtube.com/watch?v=XccIFOKCawY

any polls? does he really have a chance?

It's a head on head race.

Exciting as fuck.

id watch the debates, but i didnt take german at high school ;_;
i wish him luck

>One is based on his background the other anti islam propaganda
You surely are an idiot mate. You can only say stuff against Islam when you are confronted with it. There are no up sides and only bad and neutral things you can say about it.

Switzerland has had a right wing dominance since the 90ies, back when most of your alt-right meme idiots weren't even born.

Also kek bless Hofer. May he lead Austria to Öxit.

Nice Green faggots. Didn't know that they are that cucked in Austria.

>Tiroler Dialekt
Lower/Upper Austria dialect-freedom fighter reporting in.

Yeah they are.

Not all though.

I know a lot of people who are passionate green voters.

When I told them I'll vote for hofer, they were just disappointed or answered with:

"B-but why? You are always so nice, I don't get it"

Shadilay

Machen Sie Österreich toll schön mit Hofer

Upper Austrian dialect is cute af.

Lower Austria is haram tho

>Upper Austrian dialect is cute af.

größter Vollmongo-Dialekt tbqh.

Do it!

>"B-but why? You are always so nice, I don't get it"
The problem in Austria is that almost everyone thinks like that. Only some poor guys from the ÖVP (like Lopatka) aren't brainwashed/bought that much.

How can us non German speakers help?

>Lower Austria is haram tho
Only Vienna and the 10 Kilometers around it.

Use your freedom of speech and start a twitter Hashtag to drag the attention of the mainstream media (or at least Infowars) to it.

Something like #AmericansForHofer.

How long until he has an unfortunate car accident returning from a gay club in the middle of nowhere?

This helps.
Honestly? Raise awareness. Submit tips to Breitbart. Get moderate leftists and paleolibertarians like Secular Talk and Sargon to talk about it. Spread articles on ((((Reddit))).

Austria is fairly Anglophile so this will naturally echo back.

(This is honestly what gives me a MASSIVE headache in regards to France because they just... aren't. Hell, French are barely on the internet compared to the former HRE territories).

Fortunately Hofer is not such a fucking faggot like Haider is. He even owns a Glock (which is absolutely haram in Austria).

>which is absolutely haram in Austria

How?

"waffennarr"

Everyone I know is anti gun. Everyone I can imagine in Austria (except FPÖ and IWÖ folks) are anti gun.

because Austrians, or Europeans ingeneral, have no idea whyamericans love guns so much and they think americans are stupid as fuck.
Of course there is no rational argument for gun control. I think I'm gonna get a S&W 686+ just to double down on alienating all the cucks in my life.