Teen told to change out of Black Lives Matter shirt for Thanksgiving

Are young women broken ? Was it because of College ?

twitter.com/rebamals/status/801860873094627328

> While most people try to avoid talking politics at the dinner table, 19-year-old Rebecca Malstrom did the exact opposite on Thanksgiving by wearing a Black Lives Matter t-shirt.

> "We had a strict 'no politics' rule, so when one family member asked me to change, I followed the command and changed... into another BLM shirt," Malstrom told Mashable.

> Malstrom said she wore the shirt because she believes it's important to talk about topics that "that definitely [need] more support."

> Malstrom's tweet has received more than 119,000 likes and has been retweeted more than 43,000 times in just four days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Neva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gangut
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaget_vid_Poltava
twitter.com/rebamals/status/799317207922737152
twitter.com/rebamals/status/801939615183699968
twitter.com/bIackteen/status/742137600182525952
twitter.com/rebamals/status/777263334580158466
twitter.com/rebamals/status/769614261064699904
twitter.com/rebamals/status/777503886043119617
twitter.com/rebamals/status/780536904706060289
twitter.com/rebamals/status/779561362645250048
twitter.com/rebamals/status/785317302816366592
twitter.com/ampaveli/status/776426923526352897
twitter.com/rebamals/status/782000055670767617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you dress like trash for an important holiday? Put on a nice dress or a nice skirt and a blouse, you're a woman not a child.

>you're a woman not a child
There's no difference

I wish there was a visible mark on girls when they fuck niggers.

Just wanna make sure once I create my family the mother isn`t some retired bbc coalburner

Kek but seriously if I put in the effort to make a nice holiday meal where we are thanking The Lord for the bountiful harvest and for the things he has given us and you come to dinner looking like trash it's completely disrespectful

Why would you wear a BLM shirt when you're a whitey? How cucked do you have to be?

lol it's thanksgiving in 2016 calm down. Like 40% of people just go to a restaurant anyway.

Just marry a virgin, sex outside marriage is forbidden anyway

Not in Canada but we have the real thanksgiving here not the Charlie Brown special

>Malstrom
>The eternal Swede strikes again

Like a star on their clothes or something

>19-year-old

>She will never be the person who makes your black life matter

>No politics rule at family dinner obviously to avoid arguments
>Let's break the rule and wear something to provoke an argument anyway

She's attention-seeking, and posting it on social media both confirms it and suggests she's doing it to virtue signal.

They just believe everything they read.

>19-year-old

You're supposed to be a young adult at that age, that behavior and the validation seeking on Twitter is something you'd expect from a 15 year old.

She's an ungrateful retard, imagine what her dad was really thinking when she showed up in her coalburner shirt.

the average SJW in a nutshell

Usually you can recognize them by the broken teeth

>are young women broken

no but the broken ones are vocal af fampai, if you don't look for things to get mad at you're not gonna find the crazies, everybody secretly laughs at them anyway

You're right. And why would you wear a BLM shirt as a white person? Do you think the people of color can't stand up for themselves? You think they need your white help?

Wearing a BLM shirt as a white person is the thing that is truly racist. By doing that you believe they can't fix their own problems, seeing yourself higher then other.

Same thing happens in Africa when the white man send food. Not because you find them sad, but you don't want them to solve their own problems and at the same time you feel good for doing charity.

Get fucked left racists.

You can pick up the white trash from the British sect of BLM, after they're done protesting environment.

Seems like I forgot a couple of S's. Hehe

How long have you been here? After enough examples, you notice there's just something indescribable about their faces where you can absolutely tell.

But there is

Even I denounce these women as trash though. Who the hell wants to be a fetish?

There must be something that stands out

I think we should flood working class white neighborhoods and still keep me comfy and safe from them in my 100% white gated community and I dont do anything to contribute to helping or integrating.

Then calling all the whites that dont suck their cocks and give them everything I will violently zerg at them and call them racist.

>Malstrom's tweet has received more than 119,000 likes and has been retweeted more than 43,000 times
and another fatherless black baby is on the way

>I wish there was a visible mark on girls when they fuck niggers.
Often they're left with an odd discolored growth hanging off them

>strict no politics rule
>her family doesn't argue till it gets personal, someone starts crying and leaves

where is the fun in that?

When does she get ganged

You just ask them.

like a black eye

>>"I wish there was a visible mark on girls when they fuck niggers."

>what is a black eye

>Be married hetero Caucasian conservative with kids from vastly majority conservative family living and working in major city
>go home for Thanksgiving
>there's always that one insufferable millenial liberal cousin
>he spends the entire time moping and being sullen with his face in his phone
>the women send him to sit at the kids table before the main course arrives because no one wants to see that
>decides to go mope in the basement bar/smoking room alone by the time dessert arrives
>all the men go downstairs to to have after dinner cigars and scotch and surprise there he is
>nobodygivesafuck.jpeg
>he finally opens up about how disappointed he is about everything to me and "doesn't know what to do"
>how about grow the fuck up

Apart of me wishes I had a kikebook to read the inevitable ass mad rant I know he made about the whole thing

It's really fucking sad how hard her parents screwed up in raising her. She's actually very pretty, and she could've made some white man really happy. She could have lived a full and happy life herself, but instead she wanted to prove how good she is by fucking niggers. And now she's a used up single mother with a fucked up worldview and a fucked up eye socket.

because people aren't going to change their minds and ultimately the hosts can just tell the offending party to leave until they want to behave

what a fucking cunt

There met some girls in my life who were absolute cuties and in some ways based. All of them had relationships with niggers and got based afterwards.
They might have stopped coalburning but I still find this disgusting. Imagening the woman kisses our kids good bye to school with the same mouth that had bbc semen on it.. Makes me feel ill

Many women feel ashamed for their sodomy and keep it secret

Why are white people so gay, liberal and atheist? And then they wonder why they don't have any culture?

Have any white knights ridden to the rescue yet over Joe Hayden's comment?

Feels good knowing everyone in my family I've talked politics with is at least semi right leaning.
>Great uncle was a sheriff during the LA riots
>He can't even fucking talk about the riots without bursting out laughing about how they burned down their own neighborhoods

>blm in uk
niggers are a plague and i'm more and more worried about seeing them in warsaw

Don't blacks have a higher rate of gays?

Also, minorities are more liberal, and religion is only stories to make you feel better about dying. Not that that's a bad thing.

I know this is bait but it's because white people are the most open to scientific education, when (((science))) claims the bible is a lie they lose their morals and it leads to a degenerate life, and degenerate parents which raises degenerate kids. We need to bring mandatory bible education in school and stop spreading lies like evolution

Feels like you could turn everyone against her by making it about how to white people BLM is just a slogan for a shirt and while she fights the "fight" against her family on thanksgiving black families are spending it identifying their fathers, brothers and sons at the morgue. That all she is doing is making it about her, putting herself out there to get recognition when actual black community leaders trying to help their people are being ignored because they're not twittering about their t-shirts.

Something along those lines, I know you faggots all have fake black twitter accounts. Go nuts.

Women are supposed to be followers, social media made them feel like leaders.

Womens psycho behaviour lately is just them being high on power.

>on thanksgiving black families are

Tyrone spending his first thanksgiving with his dad

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

I find it sad someone in a supposedly authoritarian position laughs at the misery of others. Sad person

SO INTOLERANT OF THAT FUCKING RACIST

dont worry bro, nigs gonna run away if they dont get much gibs. we have only 500+. Its nice but not enough to sit on your ass.

Remember how fast father of Ola Szwed run away. :D

you can pick it pretty easy

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

>Do you think the people of color can't stand up for themselves?

That's exactly what they think.

The kicker is when they say that blacks don't know enough to be aware that they need to stand up for themselves.

Meanwhile all across America, whites males and females are being openly bashed and stomped, in school and on the street, by niggers.

On camera mind you, these blacks have no fear of any punishment, they know they will walk free after this.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s

youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

Nah. My little sister is 25. All her idiot friends and her post shit like that. Not BLM, thank god, but hippy-dippy crystal gripping hippy horseshit like that.

Lol...

Who wears a t-shirt at a Thanksgiving dinner? Shouldn't you wear something nicer at a special family dinner?

>Was it because of College ?

Indoctrination starts at an early age, usually kindergarten or by indoctrinated parents.
College only sets it in stone.

Also they already failed as perents due to the fact their daughter had that shirt in the first place.

>lol it's thanksgiving in 2016 calm down. Like 40% of people just go to a restaurant anyway.

And this is the fucking problem.

Someone that plans to piss off her family

Someone that intends to create drama just to seek validation on Social Media later

What a toxic little cunt.

>Just marry a virgin
>Just

Yea and I hope she has millions of dollars too because marrying a virgin IN THE CURRENT YEAR is about as likely as winning the lottery.

I think she is hoping for a black night desu. :^)

>Malstrom's tweet has received more than 119,000 likes and has been retweeted more than 43,000 times in just four days.
literally the only reason she pretends to care anyways

Then don't marry if you can't find one

Oh fuck of Tyrone. There's nothing wrong with being someone's fetish as long as there's consent going both ways.

Lots of black, Mexican and Asian chicks were into me when I was single because they liked blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn't feel degraded because I'm not a pussy.

i managed to do that.

>They burn down their own businesses and neighborhoods while looting in "protest"
>DON'T LAUGH AT THEIR STUPIDITY THOUGH
They also tried fucking attacking firefighters who tried putting out the fires they set. Those people don't deserve sympathy

what a cunt, what happened to just having respect for others, keeping opinions to yourself?
Don't these deluded idiots understand shit like this discourages people from listening to them? Not like it matters, BLM is a fucking joke.

>Apart of me wishes I had a kikebook to read the inevitable ass mad rant I know he made about the whole thing

Just post his info here and I will grab screenshots for you.

It is not 2016 in Canada?

Literally don't treat such trash like it's a woman.

It's just a worthless fuckhole, which maybe deserves to be seduced and fucked, but nothing more.

I wore a button-up and slacks.

Not to Thanksgiving dinner, but to work.

I think every white BLM supporter needs to have an encounter with a 13 year old niglet. You won't be singing the same song.

>Malstrom
>ström

I suggest also, unironically doing NOFAP
>stop being filthy libertines, Sup Forums

>then just fucking die off

Sound logic.

Oh dear Lucifer, how naïve you people are.

your high schools are trashy,so much niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Neva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gangut
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaget_vid_Poltava

He Loses War)

Lmao i went to my 12-13 person family dinner wearing a stained t shirt 3 sizes too big and a pair of gym shorts

If she's liberal, attractive and social, then chances are she's a burner. Especially if she's lower class and comes from a single mother household.

There is really.
Women are adults. Children are children.

as long as there is no half breed kid who cares

twitter.com/rebamals/status/799317207922737152
twitter.com/rebamals/status/801939615183699968 = twitter.com/bIackteen/status/742137600182525952
twitter.com/rebamals/status/777263334580158466
twitter.com/rebamals/status/769614261064699904
twitter.com/rebamals/status/777503886043119617
twitter.com/rebamals/status/780536904706060289
twitter.com/rebamals/status/779561362645250048
twitter.com/rebamals/status/785317302816366592
twitter.com/ampaveli/status/776426923526352897 retweet
twitter.com/rebamals/status/782000055670767617

HOLY SHIT AMERICÙCKS NEED TO BE FUCKING NUKED BEFORE THIS SPREADS TO EUROPE FUCKING DISGUSTING WHITE GUILT RIDDEN NIGGER COCK LOVING FAGGOT CÙCKS

Is it bad that I hate white people like her more than I hate the actual niggers?

Traitors are always the worst.

She's burning alright. I feel bad for her dad tbqh.

>Malstrom
the eternal scandicuck strikes again

Dont get me wrong, this bitch is a faggot but she should be allowed to wear the shirt so long as it isnt gangwear like a wife beater her draws are all exposed

>second to last link

He just fucking kicked girl & no one did so much as bat and eyelash! She didn't even do anything back! HOW MUCH MORE KEKED CAN WHITE PEOPLE GET THESE DAYS?????

>American white women

BLACKED
LACKED
ACKED
CKED
KED
ED
D

Disgusting, show some respect

>Women are adults. Children are children.

Children are children.
Women are adult-size children.

If you have honestly never thought about this before, give a try. Consider it a mental exercise. Think really hard about what makes a woman and a child different. How they react to situations. What they demand. How they work. They types of people they gravitate towards. How they view politics. What side of social issues they're on. What their toys have in common.

It's honestly mind blowing.

What is this girls dad doing? I would beat the hell out of her for wearing that t shirt. No wonder white women are such whores.

real talk here who ever sees himself having a family when white western women are collectively this fucked up