Trudeau spends $1,500,000,000 on nuclear deterrent in Arctic circle

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/trudeau-spill-response-1.3840136

Putin on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is like announcing everyone in Zimbabwe is a billionaire. Your Disney dollars are better spent on food.

Pot meet kettle

the day we decide to spend a trillion dollars on lgbt commandos while a box of cereal costs $40 is the day the pot calls the kettle black.

kek

A box of large cereal costs $3.99 bud

Trudeau haters BTFO

How did this fucking Ken doll get to such a position of power? It can't just be nepotism. The guy spends money on irrelevant, worthless shit like it's going out of style. He is the laughingstock of even the lowliest of our politicians like Rubio. How did you Canadians let this happen? Look at this fucking guy: youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

you forgot a zero

Is Canada going to build reindeer launching trebuchets, and a secret project to make the "care bears" real, so they can use their "care bear" stare to befriend the missile so it won't attack?

What in the fuck are you babbling about OP? There's nothing about this being a nuclear deterrent. This is nothing more than a anti-oil-spill cuckforce.

who is that rare pepe

Dude weed economy.

even poor people in jonestown could afford to kill themselves.

yum yum if i work hard today chairman Trudeau might let me have something nice to eat.

can i move to canada?

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Thats in the northern territories where everything is shipped by planes, you silly fuck

It reminds me of venezuela

freaky

He just keeps spending money

Better to install gay signs at bottom of ocean. Like swedes

That is the joke dumbass.

>Northern territories
PRC announces record grain harvests comrade only shortages in far northern gulag.

>$1,500,000,000 on nuclear deterrent
>Still no deterrent for pic related

Jonestown used Flavor-aid.
They couldn't afford Kool-Aid.

Should have saved that money for when you guys have to pay for Trump's north wall.

Your descendants of criminals, you live on a fucking island.
>stay mad cuck

thas some good shit mane

>I buy boxes of cereal for 2.99
Granted they are honeynut cheerios...

Fuck kiwi, you wasted perfectly good quads, why doesn't everyone on your pathetic island go hanf themselves?

good. while weedcuck is wasting money defending against putin in the arctic circle he wont be able to defend against the US blitzkrieg

For starters let's not even bring up which country needs to neck themselves for wasting digits Mr Technophiliac.

He couldn't anyway, like 90% of their population lives just a few miles from the border.

>he STILL hasn't legalized it

>t. privileged liberal
Not everyone in Canada has family in the politburo

>he's only legalised it for himself

is the video supposed to be satire or did the cuck who made it actually believe that was a great speech?

He probably didnt think so far ahead as to realize that the alcohol and tobacco industry will do everything to stop legalization lel
He really is just a cuck with no spine.

Well, not quite, as they are (quite unusually, I think), the same value, so it would be more like pot meets pot.

Still, there's no recovery from that, and the Kangaroo fucker was BTFO.

CANADA BTFO THIS IS NOW AN ANZAC THREAD

I thought it was obviously satire.

Your bantz are much better than his, an Australian, while you're a Canadian, no less, but if you think Australian is more cucked than Canada, you're out of your fucking mind.

Hory shit. Is that real? H-how much does ramen cost?

Bay of Pigs 2: Marxist Boogaloo

Why are you buying into the frosted jew?

They also have a fuckton of asians, something they have in common

You can't have both worlds.
Either gibmedats or military spending.
Justin Castro is gonna bankrupt Cucknada.

In addition to being part of the Commonwealth, being predominantly white, being English-speaking, being famous for their shitposting here, etc.

>classic militia
>modern military
>utilizing the arctic

Why doesn't he spend 1.5 TRILLION cuckbux on a wall.

God damn Canada is cucked out the wazoo

This guy I am starting to believe might be a literal moron.

>wasting money defending against putin
lmao you bluepilled little shit you truly believe this kind of money was spent on anything at all

that shit was a fucking laser guided pocket money missile.

its about stupid fish and clean water. no mention of badassery

It's from another thread, and it's NORTH prices, the shit that's flown in by plane because it so far northé This particular brand is 6-9$ depending on specials.

He's not your buddy, friend.

>St. John's search and rescue centre to reopen by 2018
>St. John's
>Chryssalids

OH GOD NO NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE!

There is hope and help on the way for our country, fellow Canadians. A new party is on the way... nationalism for Canada, at last. But we will need your support

Send an email to [email protected] for more information.

Quit using a vpn, shit skin

Unless you get Life cereal. Where the box has shrunk to half. Always gotta wait for it to gon sale for $1.99

Why is everyone so blue-pilled on Castro, and why does everyone hate him? Because he didn't jump aboard the jew-train? Because "muh capitalism" REEEEE? Let's take a look at the facts.

1. Castro didn't take shit from anyone: not even the most powerful nation on Earth. That's more then you can say about western leaders, who will get on their knees and open their mouths before anyone that has money.

2. Castro, while he treated people badly, at least didn't sell out their culture and heritage. Yes he went full commie for a while, but then he changed that. Cuba is now Cuba, and there is nothing like it. Their country and culture is unique.

3. Castro hated decadence. In Cuba, men are men, and women are women. He threw faggots and other degenerates in prison. No electric conversion therapy or "pray away the gay" retardedness, no "cis gender" - only prison.

4. Seen any mosques in Cuba?

Actually there is one, but it was built last year or something: not while Castro was strong and in power. He had observed muslims, and apparently he did not like what he saw.

Let's face it - when it comes to the story of Cuba, America is the jew, and Castro the brave nationalist that stood in his way. Leftists doesn't understand this, because they're imbeciles, so they praise him for what they think (or wish that) he stands for - not what he actually did. Nationalists should know better.

he was a commie you pinko fuck

I hope Russia invades when NATO is dissolved you worthless faggot

fuck off abdul