ITT things you never noticed before you started browsing Sup Forums

ITT things you never noticed before you started browsing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-By1PE_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=F8IFZlBUSs8
youtube.com/watch?v=hdXTohdKcm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking latinas is redpilled, 1/3rd of them voted Trump, they're sexy, and latino males will do all my yardwork for pennies.

How many actresses did they go through for Keiko?

The herd mentality of left-aligned individuals. If you engage someone who's right-wing in political debate they'll enjoy it, even if they're butt-fuck retarded. A leftie will DESPISE you for it and get extremely passive-aggressive with you afterwards.

I always doubted the holocaust, but learned about the holocoaster and the math that makes it impossible to cremate that many bodies in that amount of time.

also the greatest story never told, and david cole's documentary.

all this shit solidified it for me that so much of history is fucking bullshit, and I must research for myself multiple sources.

I already the globalist jews were head of aa lot of things and little population and they are subversive and crooked.

All of star wreck is a communist utopian vision of the future.

The people who seem the smartest are actually fucking idiots.

That most of Sup Forums is autistic

Memory alpha lists three, but two are four episodes when she was a child.

Maybe because the people at the top of their foodchain are predatory pedophiles and social discourse is really just a cover up for trauma and abuse cycling into further perpetrators and hidden through extensive blackmail and compromise!

You need to read flowers for Algernon.

I have. Sad, but wonderful.

>mfw dumped by Mexican ex gf for supporting trump and being such a rayciss
>mfw last I talked to her I told her Trump would win and any of her illegal relatives were going back.

I think it's more of a focus in the novel version than in the short story but there's a part where the main character Rockets past all of the doctors in intelligence. When he does he realizes that they're not smart so much as they're all incredibly self conscience and terrified that someone else will expose how much they're not.

I think the same thing of most university professors. They're not really that intelligent, just over educated. And scared to death they'll be exposed.

Heh. She herself was a citizen. She had uncles who were retarded though. They're going to have to go back.

What a savage

>Potato mixing with Nip
Ehhh. Micks aren't human anyways...

Literally everything is marxist propaganda. Watched the lorax the other day. Total bag of dicks

I have yellow fever.

>tfw Irish
>tfw own any "muh slavery" bullshit with, "bitch, my ancestors were enslaved for 800 years, stop moaning about it."

All the subtle race mixing propaganda in commercials

Whenever anything is made by a Jew

Virtue signaling

What else did you expect from dr. (((Seuss)))

anti white shit in media

The meme has the cute form of watashi!?

Meme magic is real my friends. It's real

I grew up watching this TV show. I used to adore the Star Trek TNG universe. The concept of traveling the galaxy. I loved the mix of characters. Watching Data explore and critique humanity. Picard was like the father I always wanted. Everyone equally competent. A testament to what humanity could be someday.

Then as I grew older, I learned about central banking, the fall of Europe and America. I learned about the Jews and their despicable nature.

Now I see the subversion in all those old TV shows I grew up watching. It was all part of the agenda to deconstruct everything that makes traditional Europeans families strong. Taint and corrupt our souls. Rob us of our dignity.

I haven't watched TV in more than ten years. I can't bare it. I don't watch movies. I spend most my free time reading.

I silently burn with fury over what has been done to the children Europe. And I hope to someday revenge these crimes.

> I think the same thing of most university professors. They're not really that intelligent, just over educated. And scared to death they'll be exposed.

Yep.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
They're actually really easy to psych out if you drop hints that You Know

There's been some pretty good tv the last 10 years. Watching Breaking Bad wont hurt you.

I'm like you, but I also realize that the right surrendered television and movies when they reacted the way you did in the 1960s. Tv and movies have too much influence. You have to fight the culture war in the arts.

I will make movies you want to watch, Sven. There are already ones that aren't ideologically left. I bet you would love the movie Interstellar.

Hmm I know just the people I'm going to try that on. Best of all, it's not in the DSM, so it's completely ethical.

The fact that many jews fuck everyone else over, especially the "preach universalism but practice tribalism" liberal jews especially prevalent in academia.

Always good to follow with

>a lot of my friends are british and we don't care about all that anymore

Interracial couples on tv, movies, commercials, the front page of reddit. It's unsettling how hard they shill

t. Proddie loyalist whose family didn't starve during the famine

But that's not how I feel. I'm an American. I stand with Bobby Sands.

t. burgers with no real idea how actual Irish people feel

"Home rule"

Hope you enjoy your nationality mate.

You don't have to like it cousin, but you succumbed to the enemy. Our ancestors preserved the old enmity.

my first experience with Sup Forums was the coincidence detector addon. Changed my life forever.

>'Preserves old hate'
>Votes for Brit proddie for president

Caused me ponderance

He's not a brit, he's an American. And the British hate and fear him. Especially the Scottish for some reason.

Star Trek was based on the idealized Western future, but in space. You'll notice how many of the Western values were strongly embedded in the show.

Just take a look at this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-By1PE_JM

>youtube.com/watch?v=F8IFZlBUSs8

>youtube.com/watch?v=hdXTohdKcm4

In many ways, the show warned us of what the Left would become.

Episode was "Drumhead," if any of you were looking for it.

:^)

the emvironmental movement is utterly dominated by leftist politics. with the right clueless on everything from meat farming damage to biodiversity loss. if the right could get a hold of this it would never lose

How much Canada sucks.

My image of the place used to be of a snow land with cool taciturn people at peace in wooden lodges, a break from the westernized poison-culture prevalent on US.
Now it's a bunch of nu-males and sluts. The worse of US without the cool things.

Straight Trek is not a communist utopia, it is a meritocracy

No it's not. Global one world government. Post scarcity economy. No currency. Means of production owned completely by the state. 100% race mixed. Face it, that's communist.

I consider it a measure of the limits of communism that given that paradise Roddenberry still had to create outsiders to fight with.

Don't forget the antiGMO whackjobs who would rather poor people starve cuz GMO gives them icky feels

>Interstellar.
low-tier garbage, user should check out Moon instead.

That without over-arching purpose given to humanity from a higher calling, be it religion or nationalism, or anything similar, humanity devolves into a state of decay.

Without outside drive, people become complacent with the only motivation being entertainment.
>Have sex because muh feels
>Eat because muh feels
>Drink alcohol because muh feels
>Watch tv because muh feels
>Buy useless shit because muh feels

Complacency is the native state of man when not receiving outside influence.