Filipino here. Can I join the alt-right even though i'm not a cumskin? I really like Milo

Filipino here. Can I join the alt-right even though i'm not a cumskin? I really like Milo.

Yes. If you are committed to making the Philippines great again, and staying there, we support that.

>that flag

Go help Duterte

>Swedish flag

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

You can do whatever you want.

Yeah go to /r/the_donald they'll welcome you there

Is it because you like living in a white country? Then you have to fight to keep it white.

In some ways, you have a free pass, because if you support keeping sweden white, and SJW/Antifa/Feminists try to shut you down, you shut them more down by pointing out their racism.

But seriously you would have to tell other pocs to stay the fuck out.

hallå ping pong stäng av datorn du ska woka mina räkor just nu mongolida chipp choppare

Dude, Sup Forums is 60% white and 10% Jewish. Haven't you seen the strawpoll?

Kys

>Cumskin
Kill yourself Sweden

>I really like Milo
why

liked and subscribed

>cumskin

You better go to a doctor m8. I don't think poop comes out of your dick.

>unironically saying "cumskin"

fpbp

Remember Sup Forums, our National Hero's nickname is Pepe

So we are in fact the most powerful race because kek is with us

>cumskin

Why don't you go drown in a sea of your own anal secretions, faggot flip dog? You can't be alt-right if you aren't a nationalist, and you don't live in the Philipines but Sweden: The most cucked country on Earth, and cucked by predatory migrants, no less! Are you receiving benefits, and if so, then what the hell are you doing trying to join a movement that opposes your very existence?

It's great that you like Milo, but if you are really committed to the alt-right, then you should go back to the Philipines and help Duterte.

yeah come again when you do some cool shit like beating china or exploring ocean or some shit

Can you come to my city and shoot the drug dealers?

no you cannot! under no circumstances. you must be perfectly cumskin, and not poopskin. that's just the way it is. doesn't even matter if your ancestors were creampied over and over again by us cumskins. one drop rule, y'know?

As long as you don't taint white people with our shit genes then sure.

I'm pretty sure that Milo is a cumskin

Anyone who loves Jesus Christ, believes in the free market and wants to root out and annihilate degeneracy can be alt right.

>Buying the alt right meme

Just fucking believe your ideologies and fight against degeneracy. Dont buy into this reddit, normie bullshit, pol isnt one ideology.

You have to go back bro

Yea but don't forget to fuck as many cumskin girls as you can