Reports now surfacing that Hillary plans on running again in 2020

>Reports now surfacing that Hillary plans on running again in 2020

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/28/hillary-clinton-rumored-to-be-considering-another-go-at-the-white-house-in-2020/

Holy fuck, she's literally psychotic.
When will she learn that America doesn't want her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-landslide-trump-not-so-according-to-a-1480376870-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant kill the Hill

She will need a lot of baby blood to make it to 2020.

>When will she learn that America doesn't want her?

She won the popular vote by 3 million votes against Trump and won the popular vote against Obama in 2008.

America wants her, the corrupt/rigged system does not.

A

If she runs in 2020, it'll be her against another woman, probably Tulsi Gabbard or Ivanka Trump. And she'll lose again, of course.

Praise kek

Once the illegals are out she wont come close

She can't get a clue or what?
She lost the democrat vote TWO TIMES
Gtfo you are a loser and will remain a big loser and a shame to the nation forever

THis is your legacy bitch

There's psychotically deluded, and then there's just Leaf.

Never let your kids sniff leaf. Never.

FUCKING

Fuck off

Holy shit, she's just like our former female president.

>When will she learn that America doesn't want her?
When she loses the popular vote.
Say what you want about her, but the American people DO want her.

She'll be running against Trump again, because he almost assuredly will be the GOP nomination, unless he royally fucks up, which he probably won't.

So it will effectively be a rematch of the 2016 election. And she'll get BTFO even worse the second time, assuming she's truly dumb enough to run again.

Once the illegals are removed and we have national voter ID laws, democrats wont have a hope in hell of winning the presidency.

Very easy to rig the popular vote via ballot stuffing, technical fuckery and letting illegals vote.

Much harder to rig electoral college wins, needs more widespread jewery and much easier to fuckup/expose.

I think it's a testament to how well the USA's electoral process works that Hillary hasn't been elected yet.

I can't wait to see how much more makeup they'll need to use to make her appear like a coherent human...

true

Is that woman part shark? That's one hell of a toothy grin.

She'll be 73 in 2020 and probably bad health since she's an alcoholic. She wasn't even healthy in this election.

When you subtract the illegals who voted, the felons who voted, the nigs with no ID who voted 10 times, and the dead people who voted, it will be discovered that Trump won both the electoral and popular votes in a landslide.

I'm American and I don't want her.

>, unless he royally fucks up, which he probably won't.
>even if he royally fucks up because his supporters are all about style, not substance
FTFY
Trump's the new Reagan, but less popular.

>What do the American people gotta yankee doodle do, to get it through your fat face that they're just not that into you?

Trump is the kind of guy who looks like he could easily survive until he's 80 or 90 years old. Clinton on other hand sounds like she's on the verge of becoming senile.

This bitch was being thrown unconscious into the back of vans and she thinks she'll have the energy to do it all over again in 4 years, against an opponent who will then be more experienced than her

LEAF

Except regan fucked up as a president. Trump hasn't even had his chance yet.

she only won the popular vote of 19 states
trump won the popular vote of THIRTY states
higher than obama 08

>Doc Choc just got signed on for another 4 years ending speculation that he' be picked up by the Rockefellers to gather hearts and kidneys.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

did anyone ask for pucci?

Won the popular vote? Think again, 3 million were illegals voting. That’s a fact.

How is she going to stay alive till then?

She's fucking 68 and barely able to stand in the sun.

>She won the popular vote by 3 million votes against Trump
people mainly voted against trump, not for her

>and won the popular vote against Obama in 2008.
yeah in the primaries

>the corrupt/rigged system
the main thing that's corrupt is the fact that you are incapable of running unless you have the name recognition and the backing to collect tens of millions of dollars, like she can

She lost to Donald Trump. Fucking Trump!! Lol if she can't win against Donald Trump she can't win against anyone else. Especially a more powerful Trump. Bitch is fucking mental.

>people mainly voted against trump, not for her

[citation needed]

>yeah in the primaries

Yeah in the primaries.

>the main thing that's corrupt is the fact that you are incapable of running unless you have the name recognition and the backing to collect tens of millions of dollars, like she can

k

>I'm American and I don't want her.
...and you probably believed the billionaire real estate developer from New Jersey that's been under indictment, investigation and/or facing federal lawsuits since the Nixon administration is LESS corrupt than a career politician?

Most Americans aren't as deluded as you.

Surely she's out of favours and influence by now? The dems cant be stupid enough to back the same lame horse again.

Just give up with SOME dignity left goddamn.

Saved lol

Being next Reagan isn't compliment and Reagan himself was a shitty president praised by only cuckservatives

3 million illegal votes do not count. Just like my vote in Guatemala or Mexico would not count because I cannot vote in matters of which I am not a legal citizen of.

This.

Passive aggressive butthurt leaf

Wtf I love Hillary now

Is she, dare I say it, our girl now that Trump is the establishment?

You underestimate the stupidity of the elites.
They're basically all consumed by hubris.
When you've been winning unopposed for 70+ years, it gets to you.

They STILL think that Brexit and Trump were flukes and anomalies, and that people still want their globalist puppets.
They are beyond delusional.

After Le Pen wins, they're probably going to go into full panic mode.

American exchange student in Scotland taking a Masters in computer science here.

It is a well known fact that Pres. Putin has been meddling with Western democracies to prop the rise of right wing populism, xenophobia and racism in order to pursuit Russia's interests. The USA is the world's greatest democracy so it is extremely important the votes are recounted to ensure Pres. Putin and his cronies do not get away with this. I'm not a big fan of Secretary Clinton, but if she won fair and square against Trump, she needs to be inaugurated otherwise we will be handing our very own sovereignty to a third world dictator.

Everybody can be a president Sup Forums
Even a zombie

>They STILL think that Brexit and Trump were flukes and anomalies, and that people still want their globalist puppets.
Yeah because they are actively working toward making it remain flukes and anomalies.

That's why trump is president elect and not Hillary, right?

EVERY

ELECTION

UNTIL

YOU

LOVE

AND

WORSHIP

ME

she will be dead in 60 days.
nobody cares about that old rag bag.
she lost twice, and she will lose again.
I don't care if she runs 20 times.
she is evil and a loser no matter how much money she throws at the media.

>Except regan fucked up as a president. Trump hasn't even had his chance yet.
He's a senile old man who's abandoned his entire platform a week after the election.
Other similarities:
> supported by religious fundamentalists, but doesn't go to church
> touts moral superiority, but they're the only tow presidents to have been divorced
> "Washington outsider" appoints "insider" cabinet
> more camera time than political experience
> liberal before going senile
> dat hair

>Hillary running again

>after humiliating herself and party
>after 4 years of starving the sanctuary cities
>4 years of deporting illegals
>4 years of not mass-importing third worlders
>4 years of unfiltered redpilling of the entire population
>4 years of not repeatedly regime changing the Middle East and letting the last of the terrorist groups die out
>4 years of humiliating the media
>4 years of projecting success and masculinity in the face of a feminized population
>4 years of informing minorities that there's more to life than arbitrary identity politics
>4 years of reminding big babies that they don't always get what they want in life
>after Black Lives Matter has been infiltrated and destroyed by the FBI
>after George Soros has been arrested/killed by a joint operation between the US and Russia

She'll be dead in a year

>American exchange student in Scotland taking a Masters in computer science here.
Please start every post with this so I know to ignore them.

Democrats aren't going to give her a second chance.

It's going to be Biden in 2020

Wrong.

The 2020 nominee will be California Senator Kamela Harris. She is being groomed in the exact same way Hilary was. She'll loose for the same reasons as well. Cap this post because it's true.

I keep hearing about this 3 million illegal votes meme but is there a reliable source for this?
It's almost starting to sound like muh six million

>after winning the popular vote

Not only doesn't want her but hates her ideals and policies.
They were so un-American. It's funny she Really thought she was going to win. Hahahahahahaha!
Her faggot followers thought the same. Hahahahahahaha! Then the white men and women of America crushed hers and her followers dream of destroying white man. Hahahahahahaha!

Come get some more liberals. Your tears were so tasty!

There is just no way she wins Democratic nomination again after such huge BTFO. Hillary is over.

It's going to be Cory Booker actually. They're going to bill him as Obama 2.0.

Screencap it.

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

That basically sums up women though
>If enough people like me, I'll win. That's all I'm aiming for
Meanwhile, the men are working to get votes where it counts.

>That's why trump is president elect and not Hillary, right?
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-landslide-trump-not-so-according-to-a-1480376870-htmlstory.html
>He won 56.97% of the electoral votes up for grabs by virtue of his state wins. That places him 46th out of the 58 elections since George Washington's era, Pitney found.

she cant shes not allowed. hellspawn can only fail to be elected to any seat of political office 2 times then they have to go back to hell to get their necroplasm recharged

first was as a senator for a 3rd term and now as president is the second

Harris/Booker, the only all-black mainstream ticket in American history. The ticket that ends the Democratic party by turning them into the Whigs.

I can't think of a more poetic end, 192 years of being a national party ending by becoming everything the party's founders fought against.

Is she planning to run as a mummy or as a cyborg?

Hes too lightskin, Niggers won't come out for him

>Barely survived the 2016 election
>Will spend the next 4 years getin older and more decrepit.
>She actually thinks she'll have a chance in hell at the presidency at 73
2008 was her chance, but Yes We Can Black Man went off reservation and cucked her. She couldnt even win against Trump when THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD was behind her

>where it counts
>old suburban/rural people who get their news from Facebook

Cept Cory Booker blows big black cock

Easy to do when you can double-vote for the dead as an illegal immigrant in California.

She's gonna get wrecked so hard it will make it into history books.

all right

the alternative is a popular vote system where a handful or major cities decide the election and everyone else gets very little say

neither is perfectly fair, but I believe the electoral college is the more fair of the two

I want to wreck her so hard it will make it into the history books.

No

Can't wait to fix your head problems.

>implying she stands a chance against Kanye West

Obama received almost 69 million votes in his first run, and just below 66 in his second run

Clinton fell well below that total. People don't want her. Most of the people who voted for her dud so only because they were democrats who didn't want to vote for trump

She's a disgrace to her party and she single handedly destroyed its future

>she planning to run as a mummy or as a cyborg?

>>Will spend the next 4 years getin older and more decrepit.
But Sup Forumsacks will vote Trump in 2020, even though he's a year older than her.
That's what I love about Sup Forums, you don't let facts get in the way.

She's like the democrat version of mitt romney.

He's charismatic enough to win over normies and his speech at the DNC showed he's an incredibly gifted public speaker.
He almost certainly has a lock on the Democratic nomination in 2020.

FBI created BLM retard.

Once our governmental agencies are uncorrupted.

She won't get the support from the DNC / donors. Left or right, people just don't like her very much.

>the alternative is a popular vote system where a handful or major cities decide the election and everyone else gets very little say
That's just wrong.
Even if you had EVERY SINGLE VOTE in New York, California, Texas, Florida, AND THE FOUR NEXT BIGGER STATES, that's still not a majority.
But tell me why you think a minority of Americans should be able to out-vote the majority?

Still though, we should meme this into reality somehow.
#Hillary2020, try and convince her staff that there is a demand for her to run again.

It will be such an easy victory for Trump, and it will be comedy gold.

In all likelihood, she'll either be dead or in jail by 2020, but it would still be funny.

Trump is healthy as fuck. The next 4 years may be hard on him though.

She makes an art of being a looser, also, prob wont live till 2020, than anger temper of her and her drinking problem prob gonna kill the hillary, or hill the killary

#ImSTILLWithHer

Motherfucker was so shitty he won almost every single state for re-election.

I know this is pasta, bong.

What do you mean, turning them into the whigs?

I miss when I didn't know and didn't care who Hillary Clinton was.
Seeing her face makes me want to get a one way ticket to Murica and do anything in my power to take her out, to put her out of her misery.

"Third, the DNC is owned and operated by the Clintons. It is staffed by Clinton loyalists. It floats on cash raised by the Clinton fundraising apparatus. As we saw this year, if Hillary Clinton decides to put in her dentures, pull on her Depends, and make another White House run in 2020, no one in the DNC is going to stand in her way."

they still haven't learned that this is why they fucking lost.

This is planned. The Democratic party needs a scapegoat if it wishes to fool the masses into thinking it has reformed.