You don't really hate us... Right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAAE1uspDE
lmgtfy.com/?q=siberian taiga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off fag

Fuck you

Go away frog

I've never met a Frenchman I would be able to befriend let's just put it that way

I love you

i dont like u but i want you to be white and prosper u fucking faggot frog

whys all FAMAS?

Let Pen makes you OK

shut up and fag away

I HATE YOU

(Toi)

Oui

You abandonned Nouvelle France to keep some fucking sugar plantations.

You were our closest ally and friend. Much of our philosophy as Americans is owed to Frenchmen. You helped us free ourselves from British rule.

Now you are a pathetic rotting carcass. It is not you, the French, that offends us. It is the lingering stench of your suicide.

Should you decide to revive yourself you will have a helping hand. We are ready for you to stand once more as our brother.

It was a good deal, the inhabitants of Québec are weirdos

I love you, France. You have one of the best military records of any European nation. You were the leader in culture for hundreds of years. You gave us the Statue of Liberty, which was very nice of you.

The whole baguette thing is pretty gay though, and I just can't respect any Europeans because of pic related.

Fuck you François, go get me a beer

make france great again you fags

i.e. protègent leurs femmes et leurs enfants de Jamal. Certain que pour un cocu français ça fait étrange...

Most of your land is empty faggot
We have history, you ddidndnont

We've been corrupted by the eternal Anglo

Ypu need to uncuck your country, senpai

About time you uncuck yourselves, and your neighbour in the process.

About the elections tho, pic related

I don't hate you.
Hating french is just a meme get over it.

That's why they elected Justin "1488" Trudeau.

^
>MFGA

Depend which France.

Never the republicuck.

Everyone else in this thread said they hate your country, and you choose to attack me, pretty much the only one with good to say about you.

wtf i hate france now

Oui
Also, hahahahahahahh frog can't handle some bantz

>pic related.
Suck on that you little boy

They have a fucking lot of resources

Wtf i love toothpaste now

Please, if you want to speak french do it properly, you are raping the language like Tchang is raping the whiteness of Canada

Not so sure about that you were weirdos living in the woods and married to french prostitutes sent by the crown because no one wanted to live in Canada

Fuck off faggot

Beautiful country, france. The people, not so much.

>beautiful country

>Most of your land is empty
Empty of muslims, which is a good thing.

depends who you are. if you're french then no. if you are some random (sand)nigger then gtfo of france

Well life is good in Siberia ?

Prepare to weep:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAAE1uspDE

t. 93 muslim

t. parisian nigger living within concrete blocks

You fuck my mood up, today most of Paris is trash : too many people.

It's got a lot of potential.
Just needs the right people to cleanse it and own it properly.
People like us.

I do.

I didn't say we were the biggest! Russia has way more land than we do. Unfortunately, most of yours is shitty tundra that's unfit for human habitation. Our wilderness is lovely.

thanks for lady liberty you croissant eating bastards

t. farmers who think France is segregated

No the french are alright

Oh, you meant the first ones. Manly trappers and prostitutes, whats not to like?

(Vous)

It's written Cyberia.

I've read Max and Laynine.

Cool flag m8

Calm down and drink some orange mate.

t. Ali Juppé

They had pocahontas fever

Thank you Mel Bourne.

The constant wars between us didn't clue you in?

You are rude, impatient, humourless, you shove hundreds of tons of medication up your arse each year, you do not bathe or change your underwear each day, one of your national hero's was delusional, the other had a tiny penis.

It is not so much hate as general disdain.

feels good man!

You aren't intelligent right? I think you're trying to make a joke but your posts make zero sense.

>unfit for human habitation
Lol

no hate just deep dislike

>Manly trappers and prostitutes, whats not to like?

I have to concead that, you are right.

you are describing the germans

aaand not tundra
lmgtfy.com/?q=siberian taiga

I do.

Only southern English hate you since they want to be the worlds biggest snobs while hating everyone and everything (except Pakis which they love). North England loves France, don't forget most of the Britons that came to help the Gauls during the Roman conquest were from the Brigantes - a Northern 'English' tribe.

You guy are pretty cool. Basically what said.

Where is the war fleet in Vladivostok ?
I plan to travel in Siberia next summer, the Primorlsy Krai is nice ?

*Primorsky

> racemixers gonna racemix

If you take Wallonia from us I'll never make fun of you ever again :)

>t. potatonigger

Belle tentative Didier, mais tu manques encore la cible. Je prendrai 100 Chang avant un seul Jamal. Au moins ils sont productifs et dociles.

Allez, retournes chez toi, Achmed vient de revenir de la mosquée et ta femme à besoin que tu le réchauffes. C'est qu'elle l'aime "profondément", si tu vois ce que je veux dire, vieux frères.

Primorlsy Krai is baysicly a far east.
Visit Lake Baikal, its way better.

I like you France.

USA likes you

Fuck off and die, frog.

Kek

We need no kind words

Only to clean our country from foreigners 20% population and cucks 60%.

>Quebecois don't speak good french

When will this meme end? Parisian french is bad/diversive french, but Quebecois french is very similar to how the colonial era spoke. It's you who needs to speak better french and stop using so many English words in everyday life

Is it safe ? Also I'm a hunter, do you have big games in Siberia and around Baikal ?

No, we don't hate you at all France.

We rather like your Marine Le Pen.

if GB owned France, the millenia-long rivalry would be over and the UK would no longer have a reason for being

His sentence made no sense and still we are the one having poor french ?

Please !

I have to to disappoint you. Most of fauna there are in red book like siberian musk deers or siberian tigers. I think you can hunt a bear or boar.

I always hear/read the same kind of gramatically incorrect sentences from either side, but in today's standards that's just common-speech.

I opened up a book yesterday, and I realized that I could read. I could understand everything that I was reading. I thought about how most people struggle to read and make sentences, let alone understand what they're reading.

Well never heard that kind of grammaticaly incorrect sentences where I live

that's bullshit and you know it. Read his post again and you'll see it's almost indistinguishable from what a French person would say. Unless you're a maghrébin

Nice way to dodge the point though. Let's argue about comas and proper syntax instead of discussions the idea underneath. Your autism is showing.

If I could find you I'd beat you to a fucking pulp for being such a pathetic representative of our great nation

I love everyone

(Nègres)

Your women are frigid and ugly, your daughter get pregnant before turning 16, your food is disgusting, your people turn feral during football matches and you're only good at breeding gingers. Checkmate

oh, canada

You have a larger percentage of niggers than the USA

A true accomplishment, m80