HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2015/5/5/54995/Insult-the-Founding-Fathers-clean-their-Plaza
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many threads do we need?

>Now liberals will burn the flag to protest Trump
He always wins, lads.

Take the following steps:
>read the catalog
>delete Sup Forums from your browsing history
>GO BACK
>never return

That sounds good. Only a commie jew nigger would protest that. I believe this is Sup Forums approved!

all of them

4th thread in 50 minutes

MANY
fuck off CTR you lost

Good.

I'm crying. I'm terrified. I don't want this man as I president. I'm literally shaking. America, you just made another Hitler in power.

So Boy Scouts will lose citizenship?

Will Wikihow be jailed?

This! I'm so happy I don't live there, it seems Trump really is facist so i hope the sensible Americans run here.

This may seem a bit extreme.
But there's an easy step-by-step plan you can follow to avoid any trouble regarding burning of flags:

>Step 1: Don't burn flags.
>Step 2: Repeat step 1.

The fact that we even need tell people not to burn their own fucking flag is pretty shameful.

What is freedom of expression

fucking liberals are deluded hypocrite scum

DONALD DRUMPF IS GOING TO MAKE US DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2.0. FUCK DRUMPF
dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2015/5/5/54995/Insult-the-Founding-Fathers-clean-their-Plaza
FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK DRUMPF

Is the American Flag not allowed to express itself freely anymore either?

Also this from congress.gov

And Hillary Clinton doesn't care about freedom. How the fuck does this make it okay?

that is the proper, dignified way to dispose of a flag that has become damaged enough as to be unfit to fly any more.

there is a world of difference between somebody respectfully burning an old/damaged flag and somebody who is making a political statement

There have to be laws and restrictions around freedom of expression.
i.e.
If you go public with a rant on how you are gonna blow up a school-bus, there should be some consequences.

Burning the flag is an attack upon a nation. Not an expression of an opinion or believe.
You have a mouth and tongue for that.

[spoiler][/spoiler]he proposed it first, no one lost their mind..
Trump tweets, people go ape shit... I love the hypocrisy

*she

I'm not going to vote for Trump now.

>liberals want to ban people from saying offensive words
OMG FUCKING COMMIES MUH 1ST AMENDMENT

>trump wants to ban people from saying offensive things
WOW BASED TRUMP LEFTISTS BTFO LMAO

Explain this Sup Forums?

>burning a symbol of your country
>comparable to calling someone a nigger

>Trump baits liberals into burning flags
>moderates are disgusted and swing toward Trump
>journalists cover this at the expense of bigger news
>Diehard Hilldawgs get even more cognitive dissonance when they find about about Hillay's Flag Burning Act of 2005

N I M B L E. N A V I G A T O R

Would totally support that. You gotta treat your flag with respect and honor. It's not a toy.

Also this, but only on specific events

president troll.

i almost wish he'd actually go through with this, just for tears from liberals who censor noticing reality and defend all sorts of disgusting degeneracy as free speech.

I am literally going to move to Canada if this bigot becomes president

The American Flag is public property. Vandalism is not protected speech.

128 hyper-dimensional abstract ping pong, iam so fucking scared, he isn't even in office and destroys his enemies with his twitter

Holy shit people really will defend anything Trump does. Christ Sup Forums has to be one of the most unprincipled places on earth

This, kek, 9D chess lads.

>moving to Canada
>once this bigot becomes president
>Australian

the only thing more fucked up than your thought process is your crooked ass teeth you reject britbong

Sorry but hes just trying to jail political dissidents if you think thats his plan. This almost exactly the same as Hillary outlawing confederate flags.

The Flag Protection Act of 2005 was a proposed United States federal law introduced by Senators Hillary Clinton and Robert Bennett. The law would have outlawed flag burning, and called for a punishment of one year in jail and a fine of $100,000.[1][2]
>The Flag Protection Act of 2005 was a proposed United States federal law introduced by Senators Hillary Clinton and Robert Bennett. The law would have outlawed flag burning, and called for a punishment of one year in jail and a fine of $100,000.[1][2]

fuck yourself with your principles. i don't fucking care about principles.

I CARE ABOUT WINNING.

Ehh waddya faken say ye lippie white kent?
How bout ye givus a ciggy bra or I git my cuzzo Jim to roll ya fegget

I honestly can't see how anyone who isn't a terrorist or under 24 years old is pro-flag burning.

Name one good thing about desecrating your own nation's flag.

>Name one good thing about desecrating your own nation's flag.
The freedom to do it if said country turns it's back on you.

I like Donald but his dictator-like dislike of free speech is worrisome.

>your presidential choice loses
>burn your flag in protest
>claim it's freedom
jesus christ

Yeah there's nothing good about shitting in your own mouth either but I don't want to throw you in jail for a year if you do it

Actually disagree here.

The catch is, flag burners don't deserve respect.

This proves we have no choice at all when it comes to president and that really both candidates are the same pig with different masks on.

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

Burning the flag is such a vapid empty pointless stupid gesture. When doing so you are achieving nothing more than making an ass of yourself. I have no problem with this.

since when do liberals believe in free speech using flags?

It's freedom of expression as it is guaranteed in literally the first amendment to the Constitution.

I always have, do you?

So if Liberals don't believe in free speech (they don't), you shouldn't either?

You sound like Justin Treuadeau.

I assume they didnt predict raging faggots who would burn the flag to be edgy.

I have no fucking idea how you got any of that from what I just said.

Think more along the lines of being a persecuted white South African, who built a country that 98% of the population now want to and actively does, kill you for.

Waaaaaah!

Donald Trump is amazing.
Everyone who thinks only speech they like is protected is amazing.

Only a retard would think that the second amendment was meant to protect unpopular speech. No way in hell was it meant to protect speech I don't like.

If you took the bait you're a fucking idiot. We elected a troll, and trolls are gonna troll.

Even fucking France has a law against burning the flag. You're literally less nationalistic than France. How does it feel?

Unconstitutional.

You sound like a liberal arguing vs the second amendment, which makes me believe that's what you actually are.

Under-rated Post

End of Argument

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration

HOLY FUCK

You're right, burning the flag is unconstitutional. :^)

If you don't like it, leave the fucking the fucking country.

This.... Fuck.

Has any president threatened to ban the confederate flag?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK
17D ZERO-G CHESS WHAT THE FUCK
THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

Wow. You got me. That must be it.

Heh

>president troll
I think "Shitposter-In-Chief" has a nicer ring to it.

we elected a retard

we did it Sup Forums

Daily reminder that Trump is playing 40D Korean star craft blindfolded

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Nowhere does it say that you moron, or this is bait in which case fuck you.

since never. they don't even consider being against flag burning as free speech either.

Too authoritarian for me.

The American Flag is made in China.

I never understood why this was controversial. If treason is illegal, why doesn't burning your own country's flag count as at least a mild form of it?

Related; youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

Fuck the union and fuck the yankee nation and fuck the Old Glory

This is my flag.Proud rebel from the south!

Normally I agree with trump but flag burning is fun and protected speech.

Hell yea

Is...is that illegal?

Many threds, big time

pretty sure they make movies and tv shows that actively celebrate flag burning as free speech, and push for disarming the populace since the 1st amendment is outdated. also they push for hate speech laws because "hate speech isn't free speech"

>Sup Forums will defend this
typical bootlickers

No it doesn't you fag. This is just another example of Shillary's infamous flip-flopping. She always took the safest position every time when in the Senate. Look up Hillary Clinton on Super predators on jewtube.

So they've been regularly giving people hatecrimes for burning fag flags
Hatecrimes for burning a cross

But hey, you can burn an american flag no biggie! Protected speech!

Liberals are a buncha fucking hypocrites, and worse are the "conservatives" who have allowed this shit all along
Now there is finally a conservative president who doesn't give a fuck about liberals being mad or the media talking shit

The super predators thing is 100 fucking % accurate
There was a time when the nigger community wasn't actively defended nigger criminals

And so it begins. Enjoy your fascist state edgy lords. As soon as Trump does something you don't agree with, you'll be headed to the showers. But go ahead and keep memeing for the lulz. You fags still don't realize what you've done.

You sound like a communist. There are lots of things you can do to the flag other than burning it to display your dissent you edgelord faggot.

Trump is def our guy confirmed... this level of trolling deserves a fresh, new and rare Pepe

Wrapped in a fire-proof flag?

Show me one example of someone who was arrested and found guilt for "burning a fag flag"

I have supported him so far, but now I'm legitimately scared. This is protected by the first amendment

The point is she's always said whatever she thought the majority of the population wanted to hear even if it directly contradicted something she said or did before. The only time this really backfired was when she went all in on the Syria warmongering and antagonizing Russia because she got arrogant after getting away with it for so long that she thought "think of the children" retards would go for it.

Please deliver! I would think nothing of this tweet if he specifically didn't mention Hillary and CNN right before this.