Finland has great history that has been destroyed

Finland has really pretty much established all of Europe before romans and greeks did, and had massive parts of europe all the way to the middle ages, but this part was written out from history by Swedish and Russian conquerors in order to not make us rebel against them.

The northern sagas told about the Finnish kingdom and it's kings, in which they for example conquered the atlantic side of Scandinavia, and established a nation on the coast, which was named after the son of the King of Finland, "Norr", as Norway. (Norja, Norge), as told by Norwegian Snorri Sturlusson in the Fundinn Norger-saga.

>year 1154
Arabic historian and scientist Al Idrisi tells about the lands that "king of Finland owns in Norway"
>year 1187
According to the Swedish chronicles Finns invaded Stockholm and destroyed it.
>around year 1200
Danish historian Saxo Grammaticus tells about the kings of Finland.
>year 1220
Icelandic bishop, poet, and historian Snorri Sturluson writes the Ynglinga-saga.The marriages and relationships between Swedish and Finnish royalties are talked about.
>year 1230
Orkneyinga-saga Fundinn Noregri tells about the kings of Finland and Kainuu, and about their conquering of Norway. According to the saga, the kings of Norway, Sweden, Orkney Islands, Normandy and England have been originated from Finnish kings.
>year 1320 - 1340
Chronicles of Eerik, as what is thaught in schools as "crusades to Finland", are made up.
>1340:s
Lyypeki city chronicles tell that Jarl Birger put Finland joins as a whole part of the Svea kingdom.
>1438
David the landowner from Vesilahti declares himself as the king of Finland and starts a rebellion. They lose the rebellion quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

salakirjat.net/product/46/muinaissuomalaisten-kadonnut-kuningaskunta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1548 j.a.a.
Mikael Agricola writes the new prelude for the new testament, in which they lie about "crusades in Finland".
1554 j.a.a.
Banished from Sweden, the Catholic Swede Johannes Magnus releases a history novel in Rome. It potrays Finland as a great ancient kingdom.
1555 j.a.a.
Olas Magnussen's history book is revealed. It potrays Finland as a great ancient kingdom.
1598 – 1599 j.a.a.
Swedish jarl Kustaa wins the battle against Finnish king Sigimund. Swedes start destroying the history of Finland.
1616 – 1639 j.a.a.
Historian Johannes Messenius is put to prison of Kajaani. Finland is potrayed as an ancient kingdom.

What part of ancient Finland history describing ancient Finn which shitposting on ancient board?

1650 j.a.a.
Mikael Wexionius the historian potrays Finland as an ancient kingdom.
1670 -luku j.a.a.
"The Unknown Chronicles of Finlandia" list the ancient kings of Finland.
1700 j.a.a.
Daniel Juslenius history book "Old and New Turku" potrays Finland as an ancient kingdom.
1700 -1705 j.a.a.
Johannes Messenius publishes Scondia Illustrata in which Finland is told to be a ancient huge kingdom.
1728 j.a.a.
Ancient Finnish chronicles spoken of in Swedische Bibliothek.
Elisabeth of Finland writes a manifesto for Finland to be independent again. Swedes and Russians stop this.
1768 j.a.a.
Historian Tatishtsev tells about the Finnish kings in his Russian history books.
1769 j.a.a.
Sven Bringin writes Svea Rike's history-book. Finland is potrayed as a mighty kingdom.

1771 j.a.a.
Norwegian Gerhard Schöning critizices Swedes for not telling about the history of Finland in his book Allgemeine Nordische Gesichte.
1772 j.a.a.
Swedish Johan Ihre declares that Finnish sagas are nonsense and fake, and that they should be destroyed.
1774 j.a.a.
Billmark publishes "Rime Chronicles of Finland", in which they tell about the kings of Finland.
1783 -1884 j.a.a.
The emperoress of Russia, Catherine the Great, publishes a book about the Russian history, in which she declares that Rurik (who founded Russia) was Finnish.

WE

1784 – 1800 j.a.a.
Henrik Gabriel Porthán declares that Finland has never been independed, because of the Finnish will to gain their indepence again.
1789 j.a.a.
Kr.Gananderin Mythologia Fennica. Finland is portrayed as an ancient kingdom.

>Little does funland know that Finland was what Canada called itself until 1810

wuz kings. But we really were.

bumpin this shit, ppl need to know

WHY NO DISCUSSION

there wuz no finnic kangz

Ryssä mad for your own emperors admitting that Russia was founded by Finns?

Maybe people think you are too crazy to get their witty comments?

WE WUZ RELEVANT AND SHEEIT

The evidence is listed in here. It is not abnormal for conquerors to destroy old history.

This is interesting and all, but what can we say, really.
Maybe /his/ would give you a better discussion

greatest enemies, battles were so enjoyable
great times, great times

WE WUZ

up

Of course you had a glorious history, you are turkic

Slavanimal genocide when?

we wuz serbian and sheit ?

we wuz squating people too ?

They were great, yeah, but then they went into a hyperwar that ruined humanity for millennia

fug :D I knew that my alcoholism, depression and personal space having 2km diameter we're genetic traits and now I know why

never forget

As a Finnish history student I can confirm all this. I would also like to remind you that we are the legitimate heir of the Roman Empire.

When will the tribes answer the call and chose a new kangz to invade eurasia ?

bump for the KINGZ

really makes me think

What you fail to realise is that Finland never fell. We continue to rule the world - from the shadows. Lenin was actually Finnish, we all know this. He spent long periods of time in Finland, and mysteriously spoke fluent Finnish.
>"In addition to Russian, Vladimir Lenin was fluent in Finnish, German and French. [17]
Only one nation gained independence from the Soviet Union upon its establishment. Finland. Others sought it, but failed to receive it. Mysterious, don't you think?
In truth, the Bolshevik revolution of Russia was a Finnic conspiracy to gain independence without raising any suspicions. Furthermore, Emperor Nikoai II had abandoned his Finnish overlords, and Finland needed to take back control.

Both the Winter war and Continuation war serve as proof of this theory. Finland needed a reason to unite its people after a bloody civil war, and staged a hoax-war via its crypto-colpny.
We still had to stroke our ego. I mran, do you think its a coincidence that Finland is the only country the USSR failed to annex during WWII? Do you think our 'unarmed' military fared better against thr soviets than Nazi Germany?

Some Russians have caught on. But they make the mistake of believing it was the UK who ruled the USSR.

Pretty sure the legitimate hair of Caesar is somewhere in Lithuania

Any good books about your Kangz history?

UNDERRATED

Legitimate heir of France lives in Finland

Daily reminder that WE WUZ URAL-ALTAIC N SHIEEET

all these finland flags..

Crikey nice numbers desu.

I love your digits, those are nice digits.

praise kek

This is stupid

FOURTH ROME MOTHERFUCKERS! Oh god, this is the kangziest of all kangz stories I've read.

But, did you know that when Finland declared independence it was originally supposed to be a monarchy? They were already scrounging up some spare royalty from Germany to be our king when those damn democrats ruined the plan.

The heir of that potential dynasty - and according to that chart, the last living Roman Emperor - is currently living in the U.S. I believe he is working in advertising.

>great history
>year x: barbarians from Finland destroy great city
>year y: barbarians from Finland destroy a civilization and ruin the land it stood on
>year z: invents sauna

/his/ - history and humanities

>t. only 200 years of history
The finnic empire shall rise again!

na, the family moved to the good old US of A

>year 1187
>According to the Swedish chronicles Finns invaded Stockholm and destroyed it.
1187 NEVER FORGET

Someone post the scale of technological advancement including the great hyperwar between the ancient chinese superkingdom and the finnic confederation

WE WUZ KINGS

You should do this once again

>tfw hwans fuck your empire up

Too long in Sweden's shadow has caused Kangz syndrome in the mind of the Finn.

Sad!

>FINLAN STRONK

im confused is this before or after the fins get molested by huns. chromium plated bronze swords vs halfu horsemen thats a tough one

WE

>that map
>mfw romanian is surrounded by finns,yet its not part of their territory

hyvä kirja:
salakirjat.net/product/46/muinaissuomalaisten-kadonnut-kuningaskunta

STILL ARE

>Saatavuus: Tilapäisesti loppunut

HUOMENNA MENNÄÄN TUKHOLMAAN

Mää meen ryyppään ja saunoon.
Pikkulauantai.

>tfw finnish subhuman living among teutonics
>tfw somalis are treated better than me
>why even live

Fenno-swedes are treated like dogs as well here.

ME

OLIMME

RUOTTALAISIA

>year 1187
It was the estonians stupid...

Men det stämmer ju inte. I'm treated like royalty wherever I go. I force store clerks to attempt to communicate in their pitiful Swedish and smile condesceningly. Then I buy my groceries & fine alcohol which costs more than their monthly salary. If cops pull me over for speeding with my expensive sports car, I usually get away with it when I demand Swedish service and threaten to report them for not speaking good Swedish, so they let me off with a warning. Life is good.

Na-a, it was the Karelians! Or the Curonians!