B-B-BUT WE ARE PORTUGESE! FUCK SPAIN! MUH ALJUBARROTA

>B-B-BUT WE ARE PORTUGESE! FUCK SPAIN! MUH ALJUBARROTA

You all want to be part of Spain, this happend yesterday. Get over it and make the Iberian Union until the rule of our king Felipe VI de España y IV de Portugal.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/espana/casa-real/abci-anima-llevar-relaciones-economicas-portugal-cotas-todavia-mas-altas-201611291431_noticia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically jealous of you for not having monarchy

Psh tenemos que dar galicia a Portugal.
Y quizás deberíamos destruir catalonia

But The moors ...

We don't have a monarchy, since we don't have an actual ruling monarch. The "king" is just a honorary title.

how popular is the royal family in Spain?

who is this goddess
does she practice ballet or piano?

it's Princess Leonor of Asturias

The king is fairly popular, The family isnt mainly due to his brother in law, the duke of Palma and other corruption scandals

Dos vecinos que se dan la espalda.

I'm fucking tired of Portugal, we don't need them, they got nothing to contribute to an "Iberian Union", plz stop

It's all about map autism. Portuges are irrelevant but we need the land to make the map more comfy to see.

Would you really want that weak ass shit for brains parasite as a monarch?

Please, monarchies are no friends of the people they are fucking detached from reality like the politicians they work with.

Spanish crown is a joke, country going under and the monarchs do fuck all.

I hate the republic, but god monarchies in Europe are pathetic and cucked.

Last year our president visited Spain. Ah ah come on admit it you want to be part of Portugal.

Catalonia is commie shithole for sure. Nuke it.

While you're on it nuke the rest of Spain too.

Weak bait Pablo

Come on iberian bro we need to support each other

Been to both Portugal and Spain twice why is it that Spain has loads of stray cats yet Portugal has loads of stray dogs?

Not with fucking threads like this. But it's fuck to threaten each other

*fun not fuck
Fucking auto correct

This tbqh

Also nobody likes portuguese language, its just another chore to learn, just accept it portugal & brazil. Accept it.

Cute little semen demon.

Wtf I love Spain now.

What happened yesterday?

looks like Sarkozy. Sad.

The same could be said for English.

the king went there to promote business between countries, as always.

abc.es/espana/casa-real/abci-anima-llevar-relaciones-economicas-portugal-cotas-todavia-mas-altas-201611291431_noticia.html

gotta agree with burgerbro. just accept it.

hungary and austria will become one, sweden will be exterminated, we will build a wall around germany, it will be great

>Join Spain
>Acquire Galicia
>Ask for Referendum
>Leave with Galicia
>Become longer rectangle

Nice

DELET THIS.
We must protect the princesses from becoming pizza.
The map man. The map.

My God the butthurt. There will never be another Iberian union and the princess pussy belongs to Big Portuguese Cock

imagine a moor boning that hard in the anal

Sven pls

Yeah, thank god we kicked muslims out in the 13th century.

modern day monarch are weak cucks.
They live on welfare don't do jack shit and they wont even try to stop the destruction of their countries

can't you imagine how cute she would look crying and moaning while her ass is teared upp

My ancestors are from Spain (on mom and dad's side). Only the last time they were actually under Spanish rule was during the empire. Will you guys accept me?

Thanks for the idea for tonight's fap.

how about you do your job as an Iberian and use the Americas like it's supposed to?

International Bleaching Grounds

Thank God iberians are not numales. Stop talking shit about the princess you fucking snownigger scum.
Yes.

True. My only regret is that we didn't do more before the commies got to us.

There's this one blue-eyed castiza I have my eyes on, but otherwise I find racemixing to be absolutely degenerate.

Nothing good comes out of it
>See Mexico and Northern South America

>blue eyed castiza

what are you waiting for user?

THE NEVER ENDING MANOLO BUTTHURT IS REAL

I remember this shit. A bunch of Portuguese dudes about 100 got to Madrid by themselves and no one was able to stop them.

She's super cute, soft-spoken, and generally non-slutty, but has multiple tattoos and is going through this "rebellious" phase where she does the opposite of everything her mother (whom I've met and is based) says. Though honestly the biggest issue is the language barrier. She only speaks Spanish, and my Spanish-speaking skills are sorely lacking. Shamefur dispray, I know.

Just speak with the dick user

>tfw you will never kill commies on a hot summer day in africa.

My uncles did during the colonial war.

>step 1: learn portuguese
>step 2: speak portuguese really fast

there you can speak spanish now

either way you should give her english lessons or she has to go back

>The king haven't swear the oath to the fueros of Biscay.
Not my lord/10

>she has to go back
Kek and checked