twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for SoS Jeb!

WE FASCISM NOW

B T F O
T
F
O

USA

Can you understand all of the levels of psychological persuasion going on with this Tweet?

rip in peace

We common sense now.

what's the lib reaction on the flag burning comment? and what did trump "lie" about?

>mittens will be an ambassador, possibly to is-ra-hell
you heard it here first

Will obtaining citizenship, for white people, under Trump still be extremely difficult? I keep on hearing how they prefer giving it to 3rd worlders, that true?

Did Trump post this "super patriotic" tweet because he is going to pick Romney for SOS soon? Is he playing us?

>Muslim scum holding up the Constitution as if his religion isn't the antithesis of the Constitution
I want him to die painfully

For example it presents two options, one far more sever than the other. If flag burners would be "only" jailed for one year, people would be relieved that they won't lose citizenship.

KILL ALL LEFTISTS

The entire episode with this Muslim man was hilarious

>Why didn't his wife say anything? Is she allowed to speak?
>OMG WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING THIS INNOCENT MULSIM MAN WHO DINDU NUFFIN HE'S NOT A POLITICIAN LEAVE THE PEOPLE ALONE DONALD
>He attacked me!
>[jewish REEE intensifies]

But did Trump ever burn the Constitution?

Guacomole for all eternity!!!

What country is this?

(((oy vey)))

I'm seeing a lot of similar posts.

Every time, so predictable.

Tell me about the Finnish liberal, why do they shit flags?

While I personally would love to start censoring the shitlibs, surely Trump knows that most people think being able to burn our flag is a good thing for w/e reason

Not really, 3rd worlders just profit from mass amnesty after living illegally for decades. If any 1st worlders want to live half their life working the corn fields with Pedro for $3/hr, they can do so.

so after Trump's tweet RWDS when?

what about PA recount? any news? any reliable source?

DOOMGUY?

I. Hope. You're. Happy.

UNLESS... Is this actually a ploy by him to get the rioters to burn flags?

huckabee is going to be the ambassador for isreal

honestly, anyone who says that rmoney is going to do anything but get on his knees and suck trump's dick is delusional, watch the video in the op about trump on "revange"

oh wait, the shitty bot is the op, never mind just go youtube and find it

Zimbabwe

Anyone who burns the flag should have their entire family exterminated.

If you are white, you can come here and marry pretty quickly. If you are a nigger, you will end up in jail and be deported.

>mom said smoking is bad
>i'll start smoking now
LIterally children.

You have no idea, sweet liberal tears.

You can look it up yourself. It was over before it began, so clearly incompetence on their part for starting this late, or literal Jewing.

Not true. It is only protect speech by one vote in the Supreme Court.

the flag tweet works better, or just add it

Why do they cry instead of get angry and even?

>not mentally prepared
>they didn't realize that the other candidate could win
They deserve it desu.

When is Donald gonna sell those "45" Caps on his store? He wore one a couple days back and I want one ASAP. Do you guys think it could supplant "Make America Great again" hats in terms of popularity?

This clown is your next president. Think about that.

The thing is Trump doesn't have a magical crystal ball in which he can see the future to predict these happenings, he just uses common fucking sense.

Meanwhile all the libs will run around like retards wondering how this could have happened.

>While I personally would love to start censoring the shitlibs, surely Trump knows that most people think being able to burn our flag is a good thing for w/e reason
banning flag burning is actually very popular in public opinion polling and has been for a long time, a 5-4 supreme court is the reason it is allowed and if it was up to voters it would be banned

Fresh guac!

MAGA hat will always be my waifu

>not mentally or otherwise prepared
More of the former.

Trump has a time machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=phwDMrau_7Y

becausethey are nothing more than mentally retarded children inside

they will throw a temper tantrum, but that's about it. it's soros funded professionals that we should be worrying about

>swedecuck calling anyone clowns

So it's fair to say Trump bought a company making american flags ?

Nobody works for three dollars an hour in this nation. Illegals get more like nine dollars an hour working the fields (plus food and living quarters provided by the employer) Plus free medical and children's education provided by the government

Probably a better pay package than most young american citizen adults starting out, trying to pay their own high rent costs.

If they wanted to work for three dollars an hour they could stay in Mexico.

This is autistic as fuck. I feel bad for you.

Fuck off Jarvis

>(((politifact)))

Did you make this yourself? I've seen a Swede post this several times. You're not fooling anyone, Sven.

Really? I guess I'll post it again next thread, just for you.

This is literally Trump with the flag burning since flag burning only affects the left.

It's better to work for 3$/hr in USA than it is in smelly ugly Mexico where you risk being decapitated.

Obvious, but I lightly chuckled.

Politifact

Congress passed a bill to ban it the next year and SCOTUS told them to fuck off

/OUR

FUCKING

GUY/

HOW DID JOE HANDLE THIS TWEET?

>Trump meeting with Romney again

reeeee?

>Congress passed a bill to ban it the next year and SCOTUS told them to fuck off
yeah like i said its a pretty popular initiative and the courts are the main barrier against it

desu it's a prerequisite to get mostly false on that site to be any sort of honest politician these days

He literally stared into the camera and said

"Don't take the bait, media"
"Can you imagine being forced to stand with flag burners because you have to be a contrarian all the time?"

Literally said Trump is baiting liberals, and told them not to start burning flags

You were going to do that anyways, since you find mindless repetitious behavior so enjoyable

Literally why

>There are are people ITT, who do not understand how easy it would be, how narrowly it was introduced in the first place, and the widespread support, for criminalizing the defacement of the American flag

>I embarrassed myself this thread and got laughed at
>I'll embarrass myself next thread just to show you!!!

did you forget that this is your average liberal/hillary voter?

Joe agrees with him. He voted for the flag burning amendment.

Trump pls stop the shitposting
it's embarrassing

>yfw

And to think people here still doubt Trump.
He was way ahead of you.

Until we get new justices in there who see things differently.

Joe told liberals not to take the bait. Liberals still took the bait. Moderates and Independents are about to get redpilled by a bunch of nu-males, multi-color haired women, and nignogs burning the US flag.

Trump picked his battlefield very carefully and this is the hill lots of liberals will choose to die on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0

> "Don't take the bait, media"
> "Can you imagine being forced to stand with flag burners because you have to be a contrarian all the time?"

You know when i think about it, he's actually baiting the leftist into burning flags for them to get in trouble for that. Holy shit

>they're still responding
haha

He's the Architect.

>Embarrassing
Maybe by cuck standards
I'm tired of "Presidential", it's just a euphemism for "good liar"

So now we can expect public flag burnings in protest. I wonder which celebrity with the highest profile is going to do it first?

P.s. Good on him. Respect your country and respect your flag.

>mfw liberals have to deal with this

>introduced by Hillary Clinton

lel
he must have a team looking every legislation hillary voted/proposed and will expose each of them

this is why it is top quality bait

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM.

>People ever doubted Trump.

O fuck
How does he keep doing it

people here don't doubt trump, but we did get an influx of redditors, somehing about drama happening on r/donald or something

anyone with a functioning brain, however, or anyone that has been here for more than a week, should know by now never to doubt trump

With PA, MI, WI starting to show signs of Russian voter fraud and more than $6 million raised by Stein to demonstrate this in court its only a matter of time before your clown in chief will have to concede to Madame President .. get ready to be btfo for-ever drumpfniggers

How do you feel about the fact that Minnesota is on their way to uncuck themselves?

Trump will paint Minnesota red in 2020 unless the dems pick a candidate that is from Minnesota

They just can't help themselves.

Every time something like this happens I think to myself he is just poking the media, but then one of you looks into it and I'm just fucking astounded every time that he is so fucking above the level of everyone else around him