Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
archive.is/caGM7
congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/senate-bill/1911/cosponsors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underrated.

Oh sweet ironing

Trump is amazing. I have so much to learn! God bless America.

checked and keked

No way, that has to be an edit. That's way too funny to be real

She was for it and will now surely be against it

Hahah haha oh please God let this go viral

Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment

So the president elect is straight up shilling Hillary's policies now? Am I missing something here? Why the fuck is everyone applauding this?

Burning national flag is forbidden in all non-cucked nations.

He is literally just trolling at this point.

This is going to be a crazy 4 years.

WHAT KIND OF GAME IS HE PLAYING

I DON'T UNDERSTAND LIFE ANYMORE

>a fucking roach is going to educate us on freedom of expression

Isn't criticizing your pedo dictator illegal in your country?

He's baiting leftists and media into denouncing Hillary's policies as "worse than hitler".

You're a fucking idiot, anyone can have good ideas and anyone can have bad ideas. Back to Redit.

>h-hes just trolling guys
>thats why he wants to take away your rights

Sauce?

She only cosponsored it or whatever the fuck

Wikipedia

>SHILLARY GETS ONE THING RIGHT

SHE WAS STILL RIDING PATRIOTIC 9/11 SENTIMENT AFTER BEING ELECTED JR SENATOR OF NEWYORK

THE BILL SHOULD HAVE PASSED 2BH

Literally on the toilet shitposting on Twitter
>uhh he's not technically shitposting guys!

BEST PRESIDENT

Literally site of congress.

>the president takes away my right to burn the flag of my country
..?

shes always been against it

fuck Erdo. at least our country isn't a bi-partisan lobby dictatorship. have fun, this century is China's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

and

archive.is/caGM7

Trump is always 2 steps ahead but people always doubt him.

The election is over. The only person with any real say on this anymore is him. And he's choosing to shit all over the constitution.

Look, I know pandering to a dictator is second nature in the trailer park of Europe, but some of us on the other side of the ocean still have rights.

Trump playing 12d chess CONFIRMED.
>Trump playing 12d chess CONFIRMED.

I totally disagree with the proposed law. You can't outlaw burning fabric in a free country.

However it's pretty obvious he tweeted that knowing people would lose their shit, calling him fascist and shit only to find out Hillary proposed the law.

That is a 10/10 troll on a national level.

HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

>I love america and its constitution!
>you need to go to jail if you offend me by burning your own property though

both killary and drumpf can fuck off

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

That 'Thing' isn't human
These fucking space Niggers need to go back to their own planet already

lmao

never underestimate this man

except when she was for it

>it's pretty obvious he tweeted that knowing people would lose their shit, calling him fascist and shit only to find out Hillary proposed the law.

This. Big Don is far above our puny intellects.
The man is a fucking genius.

I am sorry for ever doubting you my emperor.

So what you are saying is
>its only bad if the nazis do it
Thanks for correcting CTR's correcting user

Pretty obvious? To what, your cognitive dissonance? Or the confirmation bias trying to somehow spin this as something in his favor?

This is hilarious, any media got baited yet?

>I can't take my president at face value

At least you're admitting he's a liar. Just like every other politician.

lol nice

Libs are already defending it lol "it was just a bill that went through the proper channels"

congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/senate-bill/1911/cosponsors

>it's real

Bump

oh i cant wait to hear CNN shrieking about it all today

>I totally disagree with the proposed law

He's not even in the fucking office.

If this was intentional Trump is a fucking genius.
It's like when he posted inflated crime statistics and MSM rushed in "nuh-uh, black people only commit 85% of crimes, not 90% you racist liar".
He knows how to play the media and how to get them to btfo themselves. Every passing week I'm assured he's going to be a good president.

5D chess.

You can't possibly believe it's a coincidence that he tweeted out a proposed law that was almost identical to what Hillary proposed.

>cognitive dissonance

1024D S U D O K U

I'm more in favor of conquering and enslaving them 2bh

LOL GET REKT

>he's going to be a good president.
Welcome to the Union.

locking someone up for expressing themselves is the definition of oppression. Christ you cuckservatives are contrarian.

>I can't take my president at face value

You call that bait? That was fucking pathetic. The worst single attempt at bait I have ever seen.

This is your first day on Sup Forums isn't it.
/reddit/ calls for you to return.

Just like to step into this argument. I recognize it as a grand master tier chess move but now that you put it in words the realization is chilling. The US is going to have Humanity's saviour as president for 8 years.

How is Alex Jones going to react?!

Read the last sentence of that Wikipedia page, idiots
>both co-sponsors of the bill voted against the flag desecration amendment of 2006

Learn to read, drumpftards.

Shit I get it now. So you're free to also try and rid all freedoms or burn the idea of freedom. Thanks for the enlightenment

The election is over. What does he have to gain from beating a dead horse? Implementing her policies sounds exactly like something he would do. Because he's a New York Democrat.

77D chess

"Come join me on Reddit." - Donald J. Trump

He is just securing a second term by exposing the corruption of the media and the dems. People are being redpilled as we speak.

What level of chess we on right now my dudes?

the best part is you going mad for it

> Sponsoring a bill just to vote against it
What kind of fascist dictator would do such a thing?

Oh fuck you must be a chess genius. What else do think Trump will do? Join the European Union maybe?

He's done this many times. And you stupid leftist faggots keep falling for it.

>for expressing themselves
Are you unable to express your feelings without burning your own nations flag?

>Left chants "hate speech is not free speech"
>Gets upset by this

Donald is like a grenade that has been shoved down the gullet of every SJW in the world. He is their own medicine, but backwards. When I watched his show on TV I would have never guessed he had this inside of him. It's so beautiful

rly makes you think

I'm on day 5 of no fap. For the love of god please stop replying to me with THICC Asians. I beg of you.

Baiting the morons and media in to exposing their bias. Trump makes a simple comment, people freak out and it's revealed that the candidate being shilled for actually tried to pass it as law. Pretty good return for a simple twitter comment, gets the pussies shaken up.

>tfw you actually voted for Hillary...

They swapped bodies?

please, le chess maymay is the only thing keeping your head from exploding due to all these mental gymnastics

>he's doing something I agree with? Genius!
>he's doing something batshit retarded! Chess! Spin it! Genius!

It's like you're a dog or a seal, jumping through all these hoops.

The difference being that he's president now. Making shit up on the fly to sow unrest has far bigger consequences now.

But what am I saying? As long as he uses a few simple buzzwords, throws a couple Hillary's in there, you'll be a-ok. Because that's what American politics have come to. Advertising and soundbites.

Thank you for posting this, can't wait till my family brings up MUH EBIL TRUMP because of this tweet

On ho many levels of Dchess are we lads?

Hillary is still running for president?

Politics aren't for you my friend.
>implying anyone here actually gives a shit about the well-being of flag burning faggots anyway

It's obvious what he's doing, and the fact you morons can't understand it is what makes it so effective. Stay mad.

Goddamn son you're thick

THE TOP IRONY IS THAT FLAG BURNING SHOULD BE BANNED AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT

ACCORDING TO THE RECOUNT TWATS, YOU KNOW THE ONES CURRENTLY PROTESTING IN THE STREETS AND BURNING FLAGS?

> president
Meaning he can't actually change the law, unlike a Senator like Hillary was at the time she proposed it
Separation of power and sheeit

Hillary-backing media and other powers didn't disappear with her loss. They will try to sabotage his every initiative for next 4 years, so he's attacking first and ruining their credibility. After dozen of such hook-sinker cycles when he actually starts proposing new policies, people will be tired of media shrieking and will just brush it off as "oh, Trump baiting them again".

>It's like you're a dog or a seal, jumping through all these hoops.

Serious question, you think he just inadvertently distanced the people who are pro-flag burning from the rest of the population while highlighting the double standard of the media ignoring Clinton supporting similar laws in the pass?

What does that speak to your mental gymnastics to always try and turn Trump's victories to something it isn't?

Better question, how does it feel to think that and see Trump keep winning?

6D interdimensional chess isnt real they said

She's technically balls deep in the recount business too

Is that a yes? No?

Which isn't going to happen. Even the MSM admits it? Why would someone who's already won be this scared, unless he had something to hide?

Really makes you think...

Cuckservatives control both houses of Congress. If he wanted to do this, there'd be little stopping him.

>libs finally think they got him, something they can get everyone against him on
>he played them all

>rallies the conservative base
>makes Democrats contradict themselves
4 D CHESS

He wouldn't be doing it, Senators (like Hillary was when she pushed for this) would

He will wait till they do and then tweet how this is one of the few things he agrees with hilary on.

Mr. Trump please stop she's already dead.

>Which isn't going to happen.

DOESN'T STOP THE AMERICA HATING SHITLIBS FROM BURNING FLAGS IN THE STREET
PROMPTING A RIPE CHESS MOVE FROM PRESIDENT DON, PUSSY GRABBER IN CHIEF

I THINK HIS STRATEGY IS TO LITERALLY MAKE THEIR HEADS EXPLODE, ITS GONNA HAPPEN WITH 4 YEARS OF THIS, HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET LMAO

I smell matzos