I've never played such an SJW piece of shit in my life. Good god

I've never played such an SJW piece of shit in my life. Good god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_jnD6dF0u_s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZokdmzvDGA
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You clearly haven't played Watch Dogs 2

>100740403
List off a few of the sjw bullshit they pulled off

how about saying what game youre talking about fag

I heard it was absolute garbage.
>LOL SELFIES

Don't worry it bombed and even the normie game reviewers were forcd to admit that all the mechanics of the game had been fucked up by the new american developers.

What game is that?

WE WUZ KANGS: Oppressed Edition

Play VA-11 Hall-A, you'll get angry in no time

The music and art in that game is good though

IS that the new Mafia?

Or, even better, how about taking that shit to Sup Forums where it belongs

what was SJWish about that? I heard it was set in San Fran, so I assume its gotta be very extreme left.

Looks like Mafia 3

There are 4 different vidya boards. Fuck off.

Just kill Cassandra. You'll feel better.

youtu.be/_jnD6dF0u_s

Sadly yes. Made by a new team and the game isn't even as good as Mafia 2

Kek

Name one mainstream game that isn't made by over dramatic SJWs in the past 2 years

Pug lyfe

>game is literally a nigger trying to prove he dindu nuffin by committing federal crimes
>opposing hacker faction's leader is some fatass transsexual who spews out a ton of SJW bullshit
>parody of trump, complete with a election motto of 'Make the bay area stronger'
>male politician is presented as a corrupt, money grabbing cunt who rigs voting while the female politician (clearly based on hillary) is some liberal "freedom"-loving bitch
>liberal tranny politician gives the player missions
>npcs spout liberal cringe
>gay pride flags and degeneracy everywhere in certain districts

Need I say more?

Just a reminder that unless you pirated it, you actually SUPPORTED THE FUCKING COMPANY WITH YOUR MONEY.

They don't give a shit if you regret your purchase. These nu-male cucks will be laughing all the way to the bank. And they'll shit out another SJW game next year and you'll buy it again.

Gamers are literal fucking addicts and will give up their last shred of dignity and money in order to play the newest piece of garbage. Gamers have no fucking backbones.

>takes place in SF
>gay pride shit everywhere

You're complaining because it's realistic?

This

It's like complaining a game set in Africa has niggers

Witcher 3

Kind of cathartic having the "How do you do, fellow kids" script kiddie protag walk around the heartland of online activism faggotry and jarringly execute libshit NPCs with his wacky 3D printed gun.

Is that Life is Strange? That doesn't look like life is strange.

finally wake up fuckers. get back to reality. enough sjw bashing. you are all sjws yourselves after all. it is never too late to quit.

Redpill me about Life is Strange, beside the lesbian. I only play it because time controlling and shit

Somebody post the "thing"

GOYMED

It let me sympathize with lesbians a little. When your only choice is between a whiny numale and a tomboy, there really isn't a choice.

What game is it?
Haven't played triple A games in years, they've gone to hell so quickly, and not just that but they're liberal and pc as all fuck.

well at least you aren't pretending to be a Sup Forumslack
can you faggots explain what you think you're accomplishing by coming here to shitpost? other than looking desperate that is
also is this Kraut and Tea guy the hot new alt-left e-celeb?

Just started playing Unchartered 4. I nearly puked when the fight seen between the black woman and Nathan was on....

Poland. Doesn't count.

Oh thanks for waking me up. I almost became a nazi. Now time to go dye my hair pink and cut my dick off.

It's shitdown. The narrative is nonsensical and stupid, and the unexplained time control powers can't be bothered to work in a consistent manner.

love you too.
>actually believing the shit

>I hate sjw shit
>So i'll buy and support all this sjw shit to ensure it continues
k

believe what? learn to speak english if you're going to come here to be a contrarian and push propaganda

He posted 6 different complaints you fucking retard.

ok shithead. teach me what was wrong language in my post then.

I purged my system with Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

One of the best games I've ever played. Still play it, too.

Every protagonist is white and every single enemy type is either black, chinese, shitskin, or a spanish cult. And the specific point of the game is total extermination.

It's seriously amazing. The actual goal is to go running around a shanty town in africa while rocking a gas mask and MP5 viciously stabbing and shooting every non-white you see.

No joke. The shit is a Waffen SS simulator.

Online Co-op is pretty good too for a 3DS game.

What kind of a retarded argument is that? Who plays games because they're "realistic"?

i'm not going to knock you for capitalization because I don't give a fuck
now please "teach me" what it is that you think I believe

Played it. Got bored after about 5 or more hours.

The Soundtrack is absolutely amazing though.

dude, it was clearly an ironic shitpost lmao

Fucking Jews. I'm so tired of this shit.

you better not become english language teacher. learn your own language man.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZokdmzvDGA

hehe

stay out of this slav
you're forgiven for making video games that aren't garbage

pls stop
it is so intensely obvious there's a /leftypol/ raid happening right now
take your garbage PJW (who no one fucking cares about anyways) memes and get out

Moving goalposts, opinion discarded.

I wish I knew this before I bought it
Haven't even tried to play it but I requested a refund just now saying it doesn't work
Too bad I bought it on the 7th when it was on sale and didn't think about it till now

A lot of independent gaming websites have been shutting down like Gametrailers. These were sites that weren't afraid to go against the grain and say when a game sucked ass. Now what we're left with are review websites that rubber stamp good ratings on SJW games like Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1.

>a team of Nu Male software devs under the whip of a few fat tumblrina "writers" and creative leads

is this the new gaming standard?

>game has "SJW" elements
>Some bitchboi alt-righters moan and cry because muh nationalism is so huuuuurt.
>claim game developers "cuck" and "degenerates"
>no better than filthy SJWs and their intense name-calling,
>eventual games with boring ass white protagonists because nobody actually gives a fucking about writing good characters only if the character is either white or blonde.
>Alt-Right x Feminism OTP

They except low pay because noone else will hire them.

Once it starts really effecting sales they'll be jobless.

That or just get a new hobby they can't touch.

Made by a fucking leaf studio about San Francisco.

Dunno what you were expecting mate

Why are you so livid? It's completely possible to not be a retarded gamer and do your research before buying video games. Maybe not on Sup Forums but this is Sup Forums. You're correct in saying that compulsive buyers are addicts however there exist good games that are red pilled. Witcher is good for example.

Fuck that, if you want top-tier SJW shit try Borderlands:TPS.

How bad was it? I didn't even try it when Sup Forums was making fun of Anthony Burch.

Jesus mate

What's wrong with Valhalla? seemed like a cute game

I live in SF and can confirm that it's very realistic.

woof

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

Ffs do I have to use the domain I bought to create a game reviewer site?

If I could get support (not $, traffic) I could possibly pull it off.

Cultural Marxism belongs on Sup Forums

> Sup Forums complains about an agenda
> /leftypol/ comes swarming in to piss on the parade

Kys

yeah i mean after all the bosses like lazarovich from the second game and the ghoul nazis from the first game that nathan easily dealt with.. a proud and tall black south african womaannn is the deal breaker that not only takes nathan but also his brother too to strugle with her.. and barely make a scratch
to add insult to injury she doesnt even matter at towards the end

An NPC talks about how much of a lesbian she is in every single line.

Battlefield 1 is a good game...

Ahahahahahah!

I unironically know women who are going gay cause the men in my generation are such spineless worthless cucks.

I know if confronted by a real patriarch they'd be back on the cock train in an instant but these girls are in grad school and getting up there in years and all the decent males have either settled down with great women, or are planning on being bachelors for 10 more years before settling down with a hot 24 year old.

All that's left are the irredeemable beta males

I will piss on this parade, hard.

I was all gun-ho Alt-Right for awhile until some bitches in this community started running their yap not too unlike, well, the entire Left (lol). Undermining legitimacy of this movement through this anti-SJW work here that makes us seem so petite and fuckin' trivial.

I don't care if your Alt-Right, I don't care if you whine and bemoan about your games infested with an agenda. If you can't enjoy fucking video games without feeling oppressed, I'm sorry, your always a bitchboi cuck.

nothing, they´re just autistic retards who can´t appreciate a comfy waifu kino game

But there's too many niggers in the game

Waskangz 2: White guilty

>that second part
Is that a fucking tranny?

This. Don't buy this shit retards. I want to play Niggerfield1 but won't buy it because niggers.

>but it's fun propaganda though!
It may be good in terms of gameplay, but it deserves to be criticized for pandering to SJWs.

This is CTR-jew. Hello merchant. Sorry I'm not buying shit today! Thanks!

>I was gun-ho Alt-Right
How? There is no such thing as the "at-right". It's a forced meme.

>gun-Ho
>petite
>fuckin'
>yap

(he's a fraud. A CTR jew-shill, don't listen to him)

The scout on the brit and german side is a nig, yes. I don't see how thats particularly pandering to SJWs, except for the Bedouin warrior tutorial, which actually happened.

Its an incredibly satisfying game.

Witcher 3
>no niggers

This. It's fun looking through old game forums about Witcher with SJWs asking why everyone's white only to find out that Poland has literally zero "diversity".

>tfw Ciri will never peg me

Still has a little SJW in it
>Woman leader in Skellige would be much better, even though the son would do what his father wanted
>Pic related is pictured as "literally Hitler" for trying to remove other races