What clothes trigger leftists and nu-males?

What clothes trigger leftists and nu-males?

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2015/08/17/football-casual-fashion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything not revealing if you're a woman.

Anything professional if you're a man. Bonus points if you tell them dyed hair/tattoos/piercings are inappropriate in the workplace. Be sure to sneak in a remark about how works gives you the means to be frei.

Oh man, I'm about to get new sneakers for next year. Thanks for reminding me what brand to get. I'll try and get 2 pairs of NBs. Should be a hit on campus.

No, the professional clothing for men has been tainted too. What you really want is the Chad look. Nothing screams "I have white priviledge and promote rape culture" like one of these. Love it.

Clothes that are a little baggy and classic fitting, numales are obsessed with making themselves appear smaller and less offensive.

Fur

Not the clothing per se, but if you're in good shape be sure to wear clothing that accentuates the natural definition of your body. Shirts 1-2 sizes too small, sweaters which hug the body tightly and reveal pec muscles, etc.

Nothing pisses off these people more than those who work hard and consistently towards goals such as a nice physique. Bonus points if you tell them it's "just genetics" when they ask how you're in such good shape.

Lederhosen

>doesnt even clean semen stains off pants before posing for photo shoot

degenerate.

What's up with the New Balance being a "whites" brand?
I've been busy lately so I think I missed the creations of this meme.

That's a good looking shoe what number is it

In the US:

1. Chad/Preppie look. A look of privilege and exclusion, as pointed out.
2. Milsurp/Hunting. Nothing says "white guy" like running around in duck hunting camo or vietnam era BDUs. "Tactical Fashion" also sub-qualifies.
3. The "Redneck." The more it screams "southern white" the more irritating to a lefty. Boots, cuttoff sleeves, and make sure to incorporate a huge ass confederate flag belt buckle.

>works gives you the means to be free
>work
>free
Pick literally one, you retard. I mean you right wingers are right with some things but your fetishization of suffering for money to get basic things is retarded.

all british high end clothes for hooligans

>tfw ordered my NB's today

I hated them because they were K-Mart grandpa shoes worn by hispters.

I guess they will stop wearing them now.

How does one properly execute the trench coat look without looking like I'm from Reddit? I think some people pull them off well but I don't want to fuck it up.

exactly how i walk around.

I agree with this. Basically anything that makes one look tough is going irritate nu males. Where I live these creeps wear jeans which damn near make them appear camel-toed. They'd probably take their boxers to a tailor and have them tapered if the idea occurred to them.

These boys
American made
Og miners boots
Numales can't wear it because (its too hard Q.Q)

Protip:
>"Arbeit macht frei" (German pronunciation: [ˈaɐ̯baJt ˈmaxt ˈfʁaJ]) is a German phrase meaning "work sets you free". The slogan is known for appearing on the entrance of Auschwitz and other labour camps.[1]

You should learn what a joke is and how to get one.

m80 youre a fucking tard otherwise you'd know what i was referring to and why leftists would find it inflammatory.

go read a history book nigger

Where does Sup Forums stand on converse high-tops?

>american education
thats denim texture u faggot

Wow I'm retarded for not getting a reference? Whatever, stupid. I know that the holocaust didn't happen like the jews say.

Fuck without realizing it I've been wearing these + a white dress shirt

Chad confirmed?

Get out numale
Lifting bare foot is better

Brands?

->

this style of clothing is the most redpilled

highsnobiety.com/2015/08/17/football-casual-fashion/

just google terracewear. but that article is a good read too.

New Balance supported Trump and now liberals are shitting on the brand.

Work pants with boots, a nice form fitting white tee tucked in to a strong body. This triggers the leftist.

I bet it textures the denim after it dries and is all crusty. fucking nasty m8, learn how to wash clothes.

There's no US equivalent for hooligans. Are they regular people who like mixing footy with drinking and fighting or what?

step 1. be attractive
thats it

That's a fratboy poser. Actual money would never wear such a loud shirt with such loud shorts. One "fuck you" item of clothing is the rule. And those wristbands...

>Shirts 1-2 sizes too small, sweaters which hug the body tightly and reveal pec muscles, etc.

sorry but I don't want to look like an homo

Lumbersexual topgun pilot

This is correct outfit, is a clown.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on converse high-tops?
Meme wear of yesteryear.

Once upon a time they were the go-to shoe for athletics departments across the country and were considered an inexpensive exercise sneaker.

Their popularity held steady until the late 80's early 90's when they became the go to footwear for young people looking for a "cool retro" look. This was no doubt the height of popularity for cons, as this is also when the prices/varieties were the highest as well.

They're still popular with kids today, but going for that "Buddy Holly" ironic dorky pre-emo look isn't what kids are into, so it's considered a doubly retro look. It's 2010 kids looking like 1990's kids that were enamored with styles from the 60's and 70's. I mean, old kurt here loved them and he died in what, 93?

Wear a suit or USMC uniform under it.

Chad can only be white, sorry

lel

>Family is all fascists
>mom got me a leather jacket with a black front patch on it when I was 16
>can't find it

yes

north face, burberry, tommy hilfiger, some fred prerry

>implying you can do anything besides leech when you live the neet life.

work sets you free in more ways than one and is a very funny reference to the phrase on the gates of Auschwitz.

suck a dick and kill yourself faggot.

>Dickies are 160-210% American price here

/fa/ and /fit/ here. Hate to say it cause I'm more of a lean/athletic guy but bear mode is definitely more threatening to leftists. There's a fine line between bear mode and overweight hipster guy so you need to consistently lift big and hard to maintain that edge.

>it's a "mods allow advertising on their website despite it being one of the first rules" episode

I bought a new pair of New Balances. I also own a Donald J Trump Signature Collection bowtie. Shall I wear them to lecture today, Sup Forums? I teach large lectures at one of the most liberal of the liberal arts schools.

>bowtie

There are two schools of thought:

1.) Outdoorsy hunter and/or blue-collar worker
2.) Country club WASP

The former due to its imposing look of a man who is not afraid to get his hands dirty, and millennial liberals have an incredible aversion to manual labor.

The latter is the quintessential exclusionary look of privileged old money that control the means to production. Old money doesn't flaunt labels and loud colors. That's nigger rich and nouveau riche territory.

>bowtie
are you going to a formal dinner where you will be wearing a tuxedo?

or are you literally a gay retard.

>being this autistic

More "opposed TPP" than "supported Trump". But retards on the left didn't saw a difference and started burning their own shoes in protest.

Any thing that doesn't reflect modern ideas.
If it was suburban in 1965, it's probably good.
Avoid suspenders unless you're older, heavier, and balding.
Combine cholo with lumberjack and you're set.

There's also always basement dweller standard,
Such as denim shorts with, sandles, tshirt, and a hoody.
Dickies are good too. And work boots

I normally wear an ascot. Anything less is uncivilized.

HAHAHAHA, EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING NEWFAG, HAHAHAHAHA

>bow tie

Haha yiss, mah nigga, bow tie squaddd

Since the fedora is pretty much unwearable without someone assuming I have autism, I have to supplement the casual-classiness with something else.

I make them myself (from everything ranging from cardboard, dollar bills, vinyl, acrylic molds, etc.) and the ladies are actually very interested (especially in my recent see-through bow tie experiments). The other day I made the mistake of getting a little too bold and I posted a Facebook status asking girls to LMS if they would ever consider dating a Bow-tie Boy.

Ahhh, such is life

thank you

Ourdoes gear.

Never in my life have I met a lefty who spends time outdoors.

Niggers, essentially. Hooligans are the poor and thuggish alcoholics whose parents and grandparents also were.

A Hugo Boss or Armani suit. I love showing up at parties where I know there'll be a large number of leftist in one of these.

I actually got asked by one faggot "are you better than me cause you're wearing a Boss suit ?" I replied "Yes" faggot got triggered on multiple levels, I vortexed his cortex.

Not those kicks that's for sure

>poorfag shoes

You might want to go back

>Privileged
>Just the right amount of Chad
>Classy af
>Militaristic
>Manly af

NOT the yellow ones though. They are Lil' Tyrone tier

I'd like to think that's the face james franco makes when I pull out my dick but in reverse.

>He doesn't wear the true patrician shoes of the circus chans.

Protip: Paint them as watermelons to attract your prey,before you know it they are kissing your feet Pope benedict style.

they look comfy.

KEK

Holy shit OP. I bought those exact same 420s on Black Friday. Specifically to trigger cucks. They're pretty nice desu. fit a little slim, so I'd recommend sizing up a half.

Work makes you free AND dignifies

>entitled millenial scum detected

kys my man

>Wow I'm retarded?
Well, yeah.

Autistic virgins start wearing bulky sneakers to spite feminists

Oh wait, they have already been doing that for years

Nope, all timbs belong to tyrone no matter the color. Stay away from that brand or find yourself on /r/blackpeopletwitter

Anything that looks like practical clothing.

Sup Forums help me I'm looking for a pair of hipster boots that were in the shoe thread like two weeks ago. Does anyone know the name?

>Cargo pants
>2016
>Sweden
Faggot.

t. Alberto Barbadosa

RARE
A
R
E

Whiggers.

OP's pic related exactly what i have. Bought in France by the way.

what boots do you recommend?

Maybe you should go and prep the Moose for your wife, cuck.

BARBADOS SLIM?

t. pussy faggot

Burberry's gone fucking out of russian market. Whut do?

That screams "I'm a faggot".

That's a very WASPY look, i can never pull it off.

fuck you. some of them are made in china nowadays.

>timberland
>manly
choose
inb4 b8

How do you make sure you get Made in America New Balance?

>cuck.
>Sweden
Yes youre, Sven. Yes you are. Kill yourself.

Heh dummie