Feminists are literally killing themselves

Dear Males of Sup Forums

Please do not try and stop feminism to "save" women.
This is NATURAL SELECTION.
Not only this, but this is revealing and underclass of beautiful young girls who literally are outcasts to the majority of female society because they will not conform to the norms of being scumbags and whores.

Take your chances, and find one of them, because for the first time in centuries, there are a LOT for the picking, and they are very easy to find.

We all need to move quickly and take these girls as brides before the feminists realise what is happening.

We have the ability to create a new generation of entirely redpilled humans and undercut the whole globalization effort right now.

Go outside and find one before the gap closes and the feminists start camouflaging themselves again.

you have to move quickly, because once the feminists realise they can not reproduce unless they stop being feminists, they will attempt to blend in with the outcast girls.

this is NATURAL.

go looking for a red-pilled girl today

>redpilled girls
no such thing

there is, go look.

Obviously they won't be in bars, because they are outcasts to female society.

You have to look harder

>Please do not try and stop feminism to "save" women.
>This is NATURAL SELECTION.

Agree with this. I never try to stop stupid people from being stupid. They deserve what they get.

Feminists and cucks are both evolutionary dead ends, they will wipe themselves out without us lifting a finger.

Can confirm
Got my qt conservative white gf who Ive redpilled while in high school. She was a social outcast, to be sure.
Women raised to know that taking care of her man is the most important thing are jewels to be coveted

>tfw no redpilled gf

not if they convert more people than themselves. Then it is a detriment. JIDF double play fuck you australia

Good news for the world!
More good men on the way I hope ;3
Exactly

Keep looking, there are girls looking and hoping you will come and show them the whole world isn't crazy!

I got pretty lucky with my wife, she still likes Jews but she voted for trump and likes guns. I would never have found her if I didn't bounce around to different community colleges before finally getting my EE degree at UCF. I have no idea where I would have found her because her best friends are literally her parents. I never have to worry about her going out because she's just at her parents house with our daughter, or at our house with her grandparents. She despises other women and has the sec drive of a rabbit ever since she got off that pill (birth control).

I looked in my backyard but nothing

Sex* stupid phone autocorrect.

well we have to get this trending then, so they learn they are wanted.

#oldfashionedgirl or something.

>Women raised to know that taking care of her man is the most important thing are jewels to be coveted

By the easiest indentifier of a good woman and future wife is this.

Avoid women with sisters and if they do have sisters they are distant from them in terms of opinion on anything. If they bandwagon or use their sisters as someone who tells them what they want to hear in a crisis make sure you avoid these at all costs.

The other end of the scale is a woman with brothers and she grew up and possibly is still looking after them in the way of cooking and cleaning. Waking up early to get shit done. She values her dad the most out of the two parents. She has the attitude of "boys will be boys". She's ok with your body hair and wants to make you fat with her cooking.

Opie speaks the truth, I got my qt virgin semi-redpilled white gf a little under a year ago, and it's been lovely. The real trick is to get them before they've slutted around and internalized that as normal. If you can get them virgin, or with two previous partners MAX, then you're in for a comfy ride lads

Godspeed, you fucking autists. If I can do it, so can you

DIG DEEPER

You lucky bastard

>Feminists are literally killing themselves.
natural selection at it's best

>despises other women

Red flag. Women who don't get along with other women are trash 100% of the time and she's way more likely to cheat on you.

lol

I bet her hygiene is bad too.

would YOU get a along with a cuckold?

Normally I would agree, but she doesn't have guy friends and she doesn't see herself as someone who gets along better with men, she has a few female friends but they are all older, they are more like her moms friends than hers. It's a weird kinda situation but I like it.

Yeah the huge sex drive after going off the pill is pretty fucking ridiculous. I got low test and I have trouble keeping up with my wife. Also heart problems. I'm 25.

look at this faggot.
you spelt boyfriends wrong