Isn't it funny how quickly leftards defend the constitution when it comes to burning the US flag but how much they...

Isn't it funny how quickly leftards defend the constitution when it comes to burning the US flag but how much they oppose the constitution when it comes to guns?

Really makes me think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/senate-bill/1370/cosponsors?q={"search":["S. 1370"]}&r=6
congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/senate-bill/1911/cosponsors
archive.is/JEU1H
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
nytimes.com/2005/12/07/opinion/senator-clinton-in-pander-mode.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=SvFaGJLbovA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary proposed it first!

For that matter, isn't it funny how quickly leftards defend the First Amendment, specifically, when it comes to burning the US flag, but how much they oppose it, specifically, when it comes to 'hate speech'?

For that matter, couldn't you describe burning a US flag as an act of hate speech/hate expression? Nationality is a category that can qualify something as 'hate', isn't it? Burning the symbol of an entire nation of people seems pretty hateful.

leftards call flag burning "free speech", but try to say it isn't and watch how fast they shit all over your free speech

The second amendment was really about militias for national defence. Everyone at the time of the framing of the constitution understood this. But since then the US has built a massive military making militias redundant and powerless in the face of itself.

>last modified: 1 September 2016
Holy shit

it's bait. They need pictures of leftists burning flags. huehuehue what a troll

So how many leftists will fall for his b8 and call him a literal nazi for saying you need to protect the flag?

Hillary Clinton's name appears nowhere on this bill. You people spreading this shit are fucking idiots.

congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/senate-bill/1370/cosponsors?q={"search":["S. 1370"]}&r=6

Sup Forums once again, blown the fuck out

Liberal logic

2nd amendment
>Muh militias only!!
1st amendment
>Muh flag burning!!!!
1st amendment part II
>Y-you can't say that, t-t-that's h-hate speech!!!
13th amendment
>T-THATS RAYCIST DATS SLAVERY AGAIN!!!'
14th amendment
>Haha, we better interpret it verbatim this time!
19th amendment
>Haha better destroy western civilization
All other amendments
>Wats dat?

nailed it.

Texas is about to blow OPEC the fuck out, Ahmed.

Not so fast, because it's not on the version I linked, it's on a prior version, S. 1911.

Illiterate shill can't even use site properly.

archive.is/JEU1H

>Everyone at the time of the framing of the constitution understood this.

Except George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams, and virtually every President after them were all okay with untrained civilians owning guns. It was understood that they used them for hunting and self-defense as well.

Really makes you think.

BWAHAHAHA Hillary shill cant use a website....

Why did they try to get a law like this passed many years after the Texas v. Johnson supreme court decision?

Fuck off you commie fuck, S. 1911 isn't the version of the bill referenced on wikipedia. Get your fucking shit straight.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>Muhammad
>Muhammad
>Muhammad
>Muhammad
>Muhammad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

>>The Flag Protection Act of 2005 was a proposed United States federal law introduced by Senators Hillary Clinton and Robert Bennett. The law would have outlawed flag burning, and called for a punishment of one year in jail and a fine of $100,000.[1][2]

STALE MEME IS STALE

Im just lying in my super comfy boss chair enjoying lefty butthurt

>idiots.
How Ironic.

>can't even read a fucking website

Christ Paco, you better start packing your bags.

>Omar
>Omar
>Omar
>Omar
>Omar

Trump has some shitty ideas, namely this and term limits for congressmen, but who cares. They're talking points, not priorities. Flag Burning is a question for the Supreme Court, and they already decided in Texas v. Johnson

Build the Wall

Burgers, is flag burning protected by freedom of speech?
Asking for a friend

You're confused there, kike. It's the right that only cares about a single amendment.

>Trump has some shitty ideas, namely this and term limits for congressmen
except that both are great ideas which I fully support

also, the judiciary does not make the law, the legislature does

In all technicalities, if the US flag were to touch the ground, get wet, etc. You are "required by law" to burn it.

still it threatens punishment up to $100,000 or 1 year in jail, you leftist faggot. communists once again BTFO

Yes.

Yes. But it honestly should be treated as treason. I'm sick of watching niggers and faggots get away with it all the time.

Trump should reform the penal system. When people are sent to prison they should have to cover all the costs themselves. Maybe barter for a few organs if they don't have the money.

Hmm, gonna have to burn a flag at some point.

>Militias
Synonyms may include
>Gangs, terrorists, cults, anarchists, rustlers, bands, pirates, communists, and those young punks that mess up your yard because they don't carpool and park in your ditch.

burn LGBT and Mexico flags

Swiss flags.

prepare yourself for suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times

>Muh guns in constitution

its almost as if times can change and things can become questionable

but of course, should we not question things swissbro?

>it honestly should be treated as treason
Why the fuck would you treat burning a flag as treason?

>militias
"Might" mean anything, but in fact is clearly defined in law 10 U.S. Code ยง 311.

>times can change
yeah like your whiteness
>things can become questionable
yeah like your relevance to the world

Bin that knife

>g-guns cause crime guys, honest

While I still agree that flag burning should be illegal, but the supreme court ruled it constitutional. What is Trump's end game here?

nytimes.com/2005/12/07/opinion/senator-clinton-in-pander-mode.html?_r=0

Underrated post.

10/10 accurate enough.

>Trump's end game here?

More 4D chess exposing liberal hypocrisy.

Like so many wedge issues from guns to gay marriage to abortion the Supreme Court has already decided but the lemmings allow themselves to be ruled into a fury refaurdless

I'm beginning to feel that politicians open disdain for the masses is totally justifiable

because hillary and lefties would love nothing more than to wipe their ass with the constitution then burn it

Burning the flag hurts nobody. Allowing everyone easy unlimited access to deadly weapons is literally killing us.

>Really makes me think, huh?

I don't think anything could make you accomplish that feat

>No source
Congratulations, you're fucking retarded. In actual fact, there is a slight positive correlation between gun ownership and violent crime / murder rate.

don't show the hand too fast, let the libs take the bait

What does burning shit or shooting at shit or hitting shit or spoiling shit have to do with freedom of speech?

Speak all you want, but if you TAKE ACTION and burn something down - get used to Booba's cock in a fucking jail!

What's next?

No free press?

youtube.com/watch?v=SvFaGJLbovA

HOLY shit Soros been hacked.

I honestly wish the founding fathers could see the modern republican party. The conservashit tears to their reaction would be priceless.

Is this gonna become a thing every time Trump says something retarded? Are people just going to dismiss it as multidimensional chess meant to achieve some hidden goal?

>Don't worry if Trump says something retarded! He's only pretending! You'll see!

4th amendment
>Lol stop and frisk

I love this guy.

stop shilling your channel

Didn't it stopped making you think?(for yourself)

>Is this gonna become a thing every time Trump says something retarded?

If it's something his political opponents have already said on record, yes.

I'm erect thinking that you pussies are going to be crying for the next 8+ years over Trump.

He's the fucking President-elect now, people shouldn't treat his words as if they're coming from a reality tv star anymore and Trump should know better. The dude won, he doesn't have to play games and he shouldn't be, it's irresponsible given the power he is about to have. Whether he's serious or not this tweet was retarded.

>What's next?
>No free press?
What about no cop killing? No damaging property? No street barricading and store looting? For starters.

US legal system turned into a joke. You put people to jail for decades if some snowflake cunt decides that drunk party was a rape after all, and let violent terrorists destroying property, attacking people, demanding to kill whites and overthrow the government roam the streets.

>What about no cop killing? No damaging property? No street barricading and store looting?

Those are already illegal. How is burning a flag, an act of free expression which harms no one physically or financially, comparable to the things you listed?

This. Burning your own country's flag is treason, not speech.

>What does burning shit or shooting at shit or hitting shit or spoiling shit have to do with freedom of speech?

You're conflating an act of free expression with destruction of property.