Why do white people glorify nigger culture?

Is it because of the trap music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIHtUxnRN0c
youtube.com/watch?v=U_IbIMUbh-k
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=2pjLA4SrI-c
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7YE-HLYGVIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
youtube.com/watch?v=on2ufpuKy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=I6rJVdAuiUk
youtube.com/watch?v=rX0q3hBQTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2yYJPCmrxaM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bxkp3hpGdU
youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White guilt

What a fag looking nigger.
What is he, aleister crowely?!

speak for your self. I dont know anyone irl who likes rap, most white people think its shit.

The people who like it usually see it as some sort of joke or meme that them and their friends laugh at by "dabbing" and doing other black things

I have asked this question for decades. I just don't get how folks can like something that doesn't like them. Buying into the perpetual victim mentality I suppose.

Everything is a joke. They feed you subliminal messaging and lies through the media and television programs. They play the same song that the Jewish record companies pay them to play, only 100x a day until it becomes the new trend of music. If it looks like conspiracy and smells like conspiracy, well it must be your imagination.

Black people behave like kids, this is why their music and behaviour is so appealing to white kids. And because you can make a lot of money off white kids, black culture is getting promoted on major television networks and magazines to attract viewers/readers.

Democrats love keeping blacks in poverty for more votes, so when a cultural means of glorifying said poverty came about, they latched onto that shit as hard as they could and spread it around starting in the early 80's

Instagram, vine (when it was active), twitter, they all serve as vectors for black culture

They all got a plan man.

It's literally the only "culture" that's being pushed at white people.

Do you know how fast this trash will be dropped when people realize it's ok to be insanely proud of their ancestors, as opposed to niggers from niggerland?

Noone does that what the fuck.

IT DO NOT MATTER

SHE CALL ME DADDY

This. People I know intentionally do nigger shit for a laugh specifically because it's absurd when a normal person does it.

Jews.

/thread

I'm sure he's a big fan of his.

yes americans love rap so much it's even in their mainstream pop

you got some white girl singing with autotune and suddenly the trashiest coon you've ever seen comes on and starts rapping

Because white people have no culture.

EeeeWhat! EeeeeYeah! Hooooo yeah! Hooooo yeah girl. Ni@@a yeah, what? Jeah! Girrrrlllll yeah! Uuuuuuuuhh!

In case anyone wants to look him up, the kike is Lyon Cohen. He is a massive player in modern hip hop, yet he is hidden and unknown because people can't know about the Jew influence.

Pretty much. The music is the only reason white people allow this shit. And guess who owns the music industry?

Because you people find our culture to be scary and evil. So you try to erase it but it lives on, always and there is nothing you can do about that.

all your bitches love it though
youtube.com/watch?v=PIHtUxnRN0c

because "nigger" culture is just white american culture turned brown

deep-rooted into pop-culture. Young people think it's relevant and cool to like this shitty ass music:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_IbIMUbh-k

They just about hijacked today's hiphop/rap culture. most of these rappers spit sesame street-tier bars about fucking your bitch and people eat this shit up.

In Brazil this stupidity begans exactly when our Republic was declared and the Royal family was deported and public humiliated. Our sad journey to become Nigeria continues nowadays.
You should be careful about what you are doing, after society has dropped all padron of civilization only violence and genocide can put and end to degeneracy. Elections will be just sad jokes.

Rick Rubin, they're jus tthe major players. Everywhere you look, it's Jews.

Hip hop was about positivity, was red pilled, was intellectual, it was fun, it was about being yourself, it was revolutionary against the state, about lifting yourself out of poverty by working hard, developing skills, being better all the time.

Enter the Jew.

A lot of it coming out now is literally the entertainment arm of the american branches of the cartels. Its about recruiting and motivating the teenagers who they feed into the drug machine.

I still fuck with it heavy tho.

>white people

social engineering

it sounds good, and it talks about living a life that id be lying if I told you didn't sound amazing
>millions of adoring fans
>hot women throw themselves at you
>millions of dollars and no real responsibilities because of your white jew manager takes care of legal business

Trap-music is a style of rhythm and tone, produced electronically and mostly by white dudes. It was originaly adapted from 'dubstep' and hip hop and was mostly instrumental.
It HAD very little to do with 'rap' until it got famous in 2013. And then all shitty rappers starting rapping over it.

Niggers can't do anything. The height of nigger culture is the 40s when they were singing and performing white music.

Niggers don't even fucking remember this period of history, of course. Because they have no fathers. Niggers are literal slaves to the Jew. From birth to death.

In fact it's SO FUCKING BAD right now that Kanye can take a 5 second sample from some song a white guy wrote in the 40s, and loop it for 2:40 minutes and it's "Soul music"

A top 5 hit if he says nigga enough on the track.

Nonsense faggot. It was began in 2006 or earlier. It developed from the Memphis underground, even earlier examples from there. Shawty Redd and others pioneered the recognizable modern formula.

You're thinking of the putrid dance music thats on soundcloud. That was developed after for artless faggots. Rappers jumped oon aa few of the hot beats though its mostly garbage

How does what you say negate what I said?

>niggers invented drum and bass in 2006
lmao

Because they got weak and bad parents who is not teaching them proper culture
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
And because those parents are so weak, they are also very easily scared that someone is going to call them racist or one of those other buzzwords.

90% of all major development of in music since 1900 has been black or derivative of black music. you have no clue cunt.

It was rap music before it was ever the gay shit you listen to.

The fuck are you talking about?

What is jungle

Nah.

You do realize most hip hop is instrumental?
No "singing" at all, except some voice sampling?

Which came first, the drawing or the picture?

Okay

That means it has no roots.

To put it simple.
Everything with an constanst but uneven "2by2" beat is called Hip Hop.
And everything with a constant 4by4 beat is called "dance".
It's extremely fucking broad.

Then we have "beatless" music as in rock, where the bass or beat isn't the main focus of the track. But that's another topic.

hip hop is syncopated 4/4 with swing

>jazz is bad
what the fuck is this board?

I'm talking about the drum.
If you remove everything but the drumbeat it's 2/2 or 3/4 etc.
While in dance it's always a constant ongoing never ending eternal drumbeat of marching inevitable doom.

What the fuck am I reading?
This is 2005
youtube.com/watch?v=2pjLA4SrI-c

you seem to think Sup Forums is against the forceable removal of such subnormals like yourself from society.

you bring nothing to the table, you're just a conduit for memes, nothing more, you're malleable for now, and it serves a purpose, but we will have no use for mechanistic little parrots when the time comes.

your days are numbered. try to enjoy some decent music in the mean time.

Whites don't glorify it, Jews put it on radio and television and it brainwashed whites

spectral

You seem to think I'm not building a White's-only paradise city.

I'm gonna ban nigger music too.

what colour is the grass, and will the girls be pretty?

all too familiar. the golden age had such a splendid sound and the 90's was such a prime for hip hop.
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

then this came along. oh well. free x

It's funny

The Jew is a great salesman and whites are gullible stupid people.

> expecting autists to understand music that is primarily for fun, and inherently disposable.

they judge music on technical complexity alone.

The golden sound didn't go anywhere during the 00s.
Masta Ace, Torae, Beneficence, REKS, all great artists.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YE-HLYGVIQ

Yeah we do, it just keeps getting cucked.

Black people are also one of Gods creations (less amazing than some others) but there is no reason we shouldn't appreciate them in some way.
So I listen to rap, it amuses me.

God is great!

You guys are obsessed

Trap didn't become "a thing" until 2009.
Just because you used the name first, and it's slightly similar doesn't make it the way it should sound or sounds.
Modern trap is more like 'crunk' in early 2000s with a large modern 'dubstep' pussy grab. But it was a boipussy.

A trap.

Gucci Mane was very big in mid 2000s. Jeezy too.
They were making trap. Of course it sounds different than now, every new genre changes dramatically in its' first 10 years of existance. Just listen to this and tell me it isn't pure trap. To me it sounds way closer to modern trap than 2000s crunk does.
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc

I'm not saying it wasn't trap.

What I'm saying is, modern trap is fixed 'dubstep', made by mostly white dudes and it was almost sterile from rap, if any rap where had, it was sampled from 90s hip hop or even earlier jazz and swing, like hip hop should be doing.
Until late 2012...

God I hate rappers.
Now even Gramatik is making shit.

Modern trap sounds pretty similar to the kind of trap Gucci was making in 2006. Maybe I'm listening to the wrong kind of trap.
youtube.com/watch?v=on2ufpuKy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=I6rJVdAuiUk

Anyway, there is lots of good hiphop coming out. Don't get dissappointed in the whole genre because of popular artists.
youtube.com/watch?v=rX0q3hBQTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2yYJPCmrxaM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bxkp3hpGdU

That trap is the same as it always has been.

I'm talking about the trap that basically just sounds like really fucking slow DnB or like dub'step with actual rhythm.

My internet is really fucking bad, so the WORST example I can make is the fist minute of 'Pendulum - Slam', and cause I'm bad at names.
That's "pretty much" what trap sounded like post-2010, except a bit slower like in your clips.
eeeh maybe not

Well then it's a whole different genre.
Can you give me a name of any modern trap rapper that raps on the kind of beat that the Pendulum song is?

bump for oddisee. good taste.
too bad if you wanna make money doing rap, you have to dumb down your music and add onboxiously hard beats

pendulum was awful example.
As I said, I "avoid" the rapping stuff.

"Apashe - No Twerk X Odalisk'
Is pretty much what it sounds like today. It's not really my stuff, but you asked for it.

Alright, I see what you're saying. I never really counted that as trap.
To me, the epitome of trap is Chief Keef.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that is what most people think of when they hear the word "trap".
These days mainstream hiphop is either minimalist experimental rap, or the Chief Keef type of trap. You don't really see stuff like you posted on the top of the HipHop/RnB charts.

Minimalist hiphop:
youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY
Trap:
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

wish i knew