Canada is shit

Fuck you Canadian cucks with your faggot looking PM and piece of shit flag. Australia out does you in every way including shitposting.

Bump

Fuck Canada, the cuckold country for the cunt queen.

>Australia out does you in every way including shitposting

>cuckold country
You lead the world in interracial couples.

Aussie shitposting: stupid in a funny way, goofy fuckers make you laugh

Leaf shitposting: stupid in an embarrassing way, butthurt retards make you cringe

At least we have guns :^) and bazookas, and tanks and cannons.

Blacked bitches are good at identifying their shitty selves.

shut le fuck up

As do Canadians, dumb burger. You can't step a single foot in rural Alberta, rural Saskatchewan, the entirety of Newfoundland and the Maritimes, and the entirety of Nunavut, the NW Territories, and the Yukon without encountering people with guns.

Almost everybody above this red line either owns a gun or knows multiple people with guns.

Canadians still havent mastered the art of the shitpost, give them time.

Really? You have automatic rifles and cannons and bazookas and tanks?

Nobody in Vancouver owns a gun.

Neither have you, you don't shitpost, you just have banter. Shitposting is about derailing and division, not laughs.

I'm talking about regular guns, burger, but I do have a neighbour who collects military-grade firearms. Gun culture isn't big in Canada, but hunting culture is, that's why 40% of Canadians own guns legally (though it's assumed around 15-20% of leafs also own guns illegally, bringing that number up to around 60%).

Point me to where Vancouver is in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, maritime provinces, or the territories.

So in other words you don't have shit.

>mfw a shackle-dragger was overrun by emus near me

he won

Go eat Tyrone's cum out of your wife's pussy..you fayget!

>So in other words you don't have shit
Considering recent estimates show your country's gun ownership has dropped down to 35ish% of the population, compared to leafland's 40%ish of the population (60% including the illegal ownership estimation), we have more shit than you.

I don't know any Tyrones, niggers only make up less than 2% of our population, Juanavius.

You guys try your hardest to copy us, and then say retarded shit like this to try feeling better about the fact that your culture is simply whatever it is we suggest to you.

It really speaks volumes.

Lol yeah all 11 of them

No argument from a Brit
Australia's the wayward child that grew up and did us proud
Canada disappointed us after succumbing to peer-pressure. We don't talk about them at dinner parties anymore

Thanks dad.

>You guys try your hardest to copy us
Only western Canada, but that's because they have zero culture and are easy to influence. I'd like to see a burger who thinks Canada's an American copy come to historic canada (east canada).

>Australia's the wayward child that grew up and did us proud
Learn more about your children, Dad. Australia suffers from the same problems Canada has, only difference being Australia has more censorship.

>statistically similar amount of mudslimes (2.9% for Australia, 3.2% for Canada)
>statistically similar amount of fags (1.6% for Australia, 1.7% for Canada)
>all of our cuckoldry and liberalism is contained to three cities (Perth, Melbourne, Sydney for Aussies, Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal for Leafs)
>similar amount of pro-refugee sentiment
>both getting flooded by chinks, and poo in loos
>both cucked by angry natives who do nothing but get drunk and whine about wanting to go back to being literal primitives
>leafland took in 50,000 refugees with a population of 35 million whereas dingoland took in 30,000 refugees with a population of 23 million

You have such an aesthetic country. No joke, it's a shame what you guys are doing with it.

>it's a shame what you guys are doing with it.
The westerners are tearing this country apart. Luckily the shitskins and SJWs and cuckolds completely skip over east Canada because it's the only place in this country that's ever developed a culture and actually played a role in history. I don't see the entire east coast succumbing to cuckoldry any time soon.

And tThis is why we don't talk about you at dinner parties anymore

Because you'd rather invite a cuck who lives in a desert than a cuck who lives in a taiga.

No gun ownership actually went up here, Black Friday sold out of ammo and guns in a lot of stores.

Oath, cunt. Fuck uppity Canadians piggy backing off of American greatness and then talking shit constantly while hiding from the harsh realities of the world in our shadow.

If I could push Canada out into the Pacific and move Australia a little closer I would.

Canada:
-whiny faggots
-the gayest elected leader in the history of the world
-terrible shitposters
-terrible attitude
-unfunny
-uninteresting
-cucks
-think they are God's gift to the world

Australia:
-hard drinking bogan cunts
-top shelf shitposting
-funny
-interesting
-unique worldview
-hardcunts
-know how to make fun of themselves
-despitr their government's best efforts real Australians remain uncuckable

The source I'm reading is half a year old lad.

delete this

>similar amount of pro-refugee sentiment
we hate them ans lock them up on remote islands
>both cucked by angry natives who do nothing but get drunk and whine about wanting to go back to being literal primitives
Abos have no say in anything. They have been left to rot ever since some white cucks got uppity about the stolen generation and any attempt to pander to them is akin to the same failed attempts to pander to the insane left.

The rest is pretty spot on but the attitudes of our two countries is what separates us and you left that part out. Australians, despite being apathetic when it comes to politics tend to lean to the right. A white nationalist party just won seats in the senate and they are expected to grow from there. There is backlash against globalism and we are steadily growing more patriotic.

You are simply spiraling the fucking drain with nothing to grab onto. A pretty shit go, but I hope for your sake Trudeau fucks up some more and hard, so his shit can no longer go ignored.

trips .. strong work, leaf

Is it also true that Your economy and job market are going to shit? some group down here just got caught smuggling people into America illegally because according to them "there are no jobs in canada"

Honestly this almost makes him seem a little better to me in a weird way, nothing can be worse then saying you elected a substitute drama teacher/part time ski instructor to be your PM.