Why are U.S. Marines such retards?

Why are U.S. Marines such retards?

How the dicks did a leppo get that much support?

The USMC breeds authoritarianism as a virtue. Theyre taught not to question anything. Just like Trump supporters.

Because of the alternatives, I guess.

ron paul effect
and the media was very anti trump

Yeah, because Trump clearly is shredding the constitution or planning to over reach his authority.

You retards try really hard, but there is this awful thing called reality that once in a while destroys your lies.

Stay mad, stay salty.

I do not believe the Johnson figures.

Is this self reported or counted?

Because I know guys who lied, even when they didn't need to about supporting Trump.

Because you'd have to be kind of dumb to volunteer for a job like that
What smart person would think 'Oh yeah I want to get yelled at and treated like shit for a years or so then go off and get shot to shit and blown the fuck up, there's definitely a future for me in that!'

(((exit polls)))

>polls are right guys!

>they totally never show lies

>not to question anything
you clearly don't know shit
sure, like lots of people, Marines are dumb, but Marines also are usually the most proud and badass of the military forces and would uphold the constitution and keep their virtues through anything. Sure, they follow orders, of those appointed over them that gives humane orders. Marines would be the first to grab their rifle and say fuck no should a leader say "ehh yeah let's round up and kill x race now"

At least I'll know how to kill you nigger

Yeah, trump was leading in the polls throughout the election

OMG a Poll!!

If i've learned anything, It must be 100% Accurate and truthful!

>Navy LOVES the Johnson
P O T T E R Y

I was in the US Army Infantry,and I seen Marines get their fucking cocky robot asses handed to them by Navy Seamen.
At least Seamen can hold their fucking liquor

(You)

The high standards of army and navy combat readiness, ladies and gentlemen.

The other interesting thing is that Trump was actually THIRD for officers.

We had Nasty Girl regiment attached to us, you bet your ass I was drunk the whole fucking time

Muscles
Are
Reqiured
Intelligence
Not
Expected

>Is this self reported or counted?

It's described at the bottom. Poll was in September.

>hurr durr

I wouldn't expect Trumptards to understand statistics, but you should know that polls predicted Trump had about a 20% chance of victory going into the election. Things with a 20% chance happen all the time - 1 in 5 times, actually. So no, they weren't """lies."""

>idk shit: the post

Uh someone who isn't a pussy??? Look I get it, I have to be stronger than you for your own sake, but at least try to be a little bit of a man.

I'm a nasty girl infantryman. For some reason a lot of my company liked Johnson.

To be fair the vast majority are a bunch of loser prison guards who play army one weekend a month.

I think I'm one of two enlisted personnel going to an actual college when it's free..... fuckkkkkk

Such great margin of error isn't statistical, which means there were other factors at play
It's pretty obvious to anyone with a STEM or even high school education

he was 2nd, 1 point behind johnson

Navy once again shows that it's the best branch.

perhaps being anti-war has its appeal on people actually expected to die in a war?

>he was 2nd, 1 point behind johnson

What?
Johnson 38.6%
Clinton 27.9%
Trump 26%

>Such great margin of error isn't statistical

Spoken like someone who doesn't know what either "margin of error" or "statistical" means.

He won the Corps' vote with this alone.

underrated post

Who else would die for kike CEOs and isreal? We're not sending our best. We're sending drugs, crimes, our rapists.

Never has before.
>Join military of aggression
>Be anti-war
Pick one.

Active duty military deaths from hostile action is super rare. It's more dangerous to have an hour or more commute to work than to serve in the military.

Really mental midgets join because they have little opportunity post high school. Has nothing to do with being a patriot. Let's face it, they are some of the weakest people on earth and quickly fail in society once their service is over.

>I learned everything I know from video games

Neta numales wouldnt survive the marines. They couldnt even survive STEM, hence why they get gender studies degrees

Haha weakling.

Get back on your leash