Did conservashits rig the election?`

How the fuck do you win by -2 million votes?

Illegals voting!
>This is serious. Where's your proof? Let's get on this.
Uh... uh.... here's a tweet from someone that said it happened!

Proof?

The proof is that there are millions of illegals in California and absolutely no voter ID laws.

because 70% of the USA population lives in commiefornia and jew york

Well I'm convinced. You should be a lawyer.

He won the popular vote

>republicans lose popular vote

>did you rig it

Wut?

it isn't proof
it's just an implication
to prove it, you need to find an illegal who actually voted
I understand the rigging might be obvious to you
but you have to make it obvious to everyone

Most of those votes were in the states hillary won. The rest of America wanted trump so he got all the delegates.

How can you not understand that?

It is kind of simple really. You have more than 300 million people so 2 million people is not that many if you look at it with the right perspective. And your voting system was always like this, it has happened many times that one candidate won the popular vote but lost the election anyways.
Changing your system is something you should think long and hard about doing, because it might make your country turn into the states instead of the united states, are you sure that you want this?

>California
also registers you to vote if you have a driver's license
which illegals can now get
If you think Illegals didn't vote you are retarded.

Fair enough, but the argument is pointless because the popular vote is meaningless.

>drumpfkin babbies actually believe this

Check politifact. He pulled that 3 million illegal figure out of his ass.

>implying the popular vote matters.

He's losing by 2m electoral votes????
hahahah so much butthurt

In a republic, the popular vote is irreverent.

why cant your moms do better at homeschooling?

Do you want the united states seperated? Pretty sure that is the only alternative to your current election system. I am curious.

You lost. Get over it. Your whining is pitiful.

4 million illegals vote

/thread

I mean, how are you gonna convince all the other states to just do like one or two states want (California etc.)? Have you seen the hunger games? Where a rich capital with a lot of people basicly owns and decides for the slaves out in the lesser populated "states" (or areas or whatever they call it in that movie). Would you want to do this if you was not on the "california side" of this? Honestly

That's not proof. Proof would be you showing that is actually happening and demonstating how that results in massive voter fraud.

How can Trump still be salty even though he won the vote that mattered? He is such an insecure manchild, just like his fanbase on Sup Forums

He actually won by about 3 million.

3 million illegals and 2 million dead people minus the two million being reported.

by stuffing california and new york ballot boxes with mexican votes

>source: Trump's ass

Why don't you guys accept you lost the popular vote? It's not like it matters anyway. Or are you just insecure about Trump's chances in 2020?

>losing

He won

California can vote all it wants

>Not understanding the rules of the system.

In California, when you get a driver's license, their system tries to automatically register you as a voter. The actual person has to complete something online to finish the process. But anyway, when the system tries to automatically register a person it looks for the last 4 digits of their Social Security number.

>social security number

Don't forget the zombie vote

What if they lost the popular vote? What should be done about it? USA is a republic, you are not like Denmark, our democratic system over here is not appliable in your republic, is this hard to understand for you? It have always been like this, it is nothing new, why are you so upset about it just now?

>he doesn't know how elections work

It is based on the game of golf. The one with the lowest score wins. This is why there needs to be a test to be able to vote.

I know what proof is you pretentious self righteous faggot.

I'm not upset about anything. I'm not the one making claims about voter fraud with zero evidence. I accept that he won the electoral vote, but that's apparently not enough for an arrogant shithead like Trump, who can't stand the idea of losing at anything because he is an insecure man baby.

ask Obama

Nice projection

How the fuck do you rig an election by losing by 2 million votes?

Which is why he won the presidency.

You guys keep acting like he's somehow stupid, inept or insane and he keeps proving people wrong. I didn't even vote fit him, I went for Jill

oh look, another American who doesn't understand how their own government works.

American elections are like American Football.

You can rack up a thousand yards but only touchdowns count. Touchdowns being state victories.

The founding fathers created the Electoral system, and hell, the entire United States Constitution specifically to prevent what you liberals want: Direct Democracy. That is called the Tyranny of the Majority. In that system Kalifornistan and Neu Yorkislavia get to decide every presidential election forever.

The rest of the states don't want what those two are selling, and the God Emperor's ascention is proof of this. You forget easily that we live in a Republic of States, NOT a Democracy. You have to have the majority of voters in a state to be awarded that state's electoral votes.

Direct democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. What we have is a sheep with an AR15 and two wolves deciding that we are going to be eating salad tonight.

That is harsh to say about a man who won your election with all your big media corporations against him. He want redemption, your kind of people said so much shit about him. Real men dont just take all that shit, you must be a boy at least in your head if not at age too. The rest of the world is looking up to him (except for our minority of globalist overly rich elites), he beat the american establishment who no one likes, that is quite the achievement. Hillary had all the (((support))) that she could have had from medias and other election tools, but she still lost. Also she is old and sickly at the same time, cant even keep emails secured in 2016.

Nice deflection. I can see criticizing Dear Leader on Sup Forums is going to bring out the white knights everywhere.

pre-election
>The Blue wall guarantees Dems will have the advantage!
>Drumpf must accept the result of this election!
>Look at our polls! Donald is delusional that he has a chance. Nate Silver is click baiting.
>Look Brexit proves direct democracy doesn't work.
>White people are over!

Post election
>DEMOCRACY NOW, ABOLISH ELECTORAL COLLEGE
>Latinos are basically white anyway, those privileged fucks.
>DON'T FUCKING NORMALIZE TRUMP! THIS IS SERIOUS.
>FUCKING WHITE WOMAN, BETRAY MY SPECIFIC DEFINITION OF FEMINISM, HOW DARE THEY THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

Why do americans care so much about a president? It's basically a figurehead, especially with your system of government where most things that will affect working people are done at the state level. i honestly sometimes forget who my president is, that's how little impact on my life that has

Electoral college
Sage

Well golly Gee it's almost like the three most populous cities in the United States are democrat strongholds! If I didn't know any better I'd also say that the most populous State in the country is also been solidly blue for the past 30 some years!

>If I ignore the fact that the Electoral College works to prevent the popular vote from ushering in one candidate, I can troll for easy (You)s on Sup Forums by calling Donald Trump a crybaby! My post won't be obviously retarded to anyone on Sup Forums, even though public sentiment on this board is strongly in favor of President Trump!

Pathetic. Fuck off, cripplechan Sup Forums. Get it out of your system now, because you're going to have 4 to 8 years of this man as your President.

President controls the entire executive branch of government. It's the single most powerful position in government.

There's no need to be upset user. You are going to keep seeing Trump's winner face for the next 8 fucking years.
>inb4 he's not going to get re-elected

pic related

beautifully put

Yes, americans should be proud of their president. The whole world watched as he crushed the goblin who thought that it was "her turn". Like she is entitled to it like some kind of royal.

like this

By winning more states you retarded nigger. Do you even know how the electoral college works?

only insofar that a percentage of the american population has been fed on a diet of anti-intellectualism and propaganda with zero basis in reality for the past 30+ years

>not adjusting for population per state

Drumpftards really are easily fooled.

It's called the Electoral College, we are a constitutional Republic not a democracy dip shit.
I voted against Trump but you don't see me bitching.

This, what the fuck is up with the cry babies? Every election we have these stupid fucks who don't understand how the system works. Clinton and Trump campaigned for the Electoral vote. He won it fucking move on God damn.

Uneducated American here.

Couldn't we as a people have government run debates funded by the tax payer that gives real debate questions and time for each candidate to answer? Put it as a 100million dollar budget over the course of 4 years, staff it with intelligent people asking real questions. Cnn and Fox cab have their shitty commentary, but have an adult debate hub, hosted on all local news, as mandated by the bill.

>Not adjusting by delegates per state

Because you'd lose, again!

Seriously, I don't know how anyone could look at that and think that Hillary should have won, just because there are a billion people in a single state that voted for her.

BY STRATEGIC VOTER SUPPRESSION

READ ABOUT SUPREME COURT REPEAL OF VOTING RIGHTS ACT, AND VOTER ID SCAM, AND FEWER POLLING SITES IN POOR LOCATIONS

BASICALLY, GOP HAS KNOWN FOR 30 YEARS THEY ARE FUCKED DEMOGRAPHICALLY, THEY ARENT TOTALLY STUPID, SO THEY HAVE BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY RIGGING IT SO ITS HARDER TO VOTE IF YOU'RE POOR

THEN TRUMP'S PSYOPS TO SUPPRESS THE HILLARY TURNOUT SEALED IT

SHIT TIER ALEX JONES MEME, SNOPES DEBUNKS

TAKES 4 CALIFORNIA VOTERS TO CANCEL ONE WYOMING VOTER, WELCOME TO DEMOCRACY

Popular vote =/= electoral vote

>

HAHA UNDERRATED POST

Because almost 3 million more people voted for her.

Refer to

>

SO YOU WANT AN EMPEROR, SOMEHOW I DONT THINK THATS WHAT THE FOUNDERS INTENDED. NOW WE HAVE THE TYRANNY OF THE DUMBFUCKS. PEOPLE MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF DUMBFUCKISTAN FOR A REASON

Haha, u mad?

If you're too poor to get an ID you shouldn't be able to vote. You clearly have made nothing but bad decisions in life.

They had no problem at the start about how the election works, it doesn't matter if they did so what? She had more votes for the Democratic nominee when her and Obama were against each other. What is your point? We should suddenly change the rules because you don't like the result? Both candidates campaigned for the Electoral votes, both candidates started the election knowing how it worked and voters had no problem with voting in this system. Seriously it's getting ridiculous.

Good, good, let it all out of your system. Dry those tears with your "Madam President" t-shirt, it's only useful as a handkerchief now. It'll be her turn soon - her turn to stand trial!

You live in a Representative Republic and not a Direct Democracy. Don't you learn this in school?

/thread
A country full of morons, I don't like Trump but he won. I don't get how people living in this country don't even understand how it works.

NO JUST SAD. DRUMPF IS GOING TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP AS BAD AS MINE. WE ARE ALL GOING TO SUFFER DRUMPFS FUCKUP. JUST LIKE BUSH BLEW CLINTON'S SURPLUS. DRUMPF WILL BLOW OBAMA'S RECOVERY EVEN MORE SPECTACULARLY.

How leftists can cope with their humiliating election loss:

- throw a teary eyed temper tantrum on the internet
- poo poo pee pee your diaper and cry for mommy
- curl up in a ball and rock back and forth muttering "donald drumpf" over and over

Looooosers!!! Fucking loser babies!! LOL

We are soon to live in a "wagh my candidate didn't win! It isn't right, I hate the system time to chat get it so my candidate wins".

>I don't understand how my country's presidential election process works

Go back to school kid.

>How the fuck do you win by -2 million votes?
The same way every other president has:
Winning more states.

Nice, now get out

Why do Americans think the popular vote matters? Do they not teach your own political voting system in schools?

>people cross the border, their unborn children get birth right citizenship

Nothing illegal about that.

Awww what is it, little faggot? Did mommy forget to pack your juice box??? Lol

The election was over November 9th get over it

>less than 2% of the country
lol

Thanks to all those dead people and illegal spics voting.

I honestly have no fucking clue why everyone around me doesn't understand what a republic is.

a fucking leaf is more knowledgeble about the country then most of the dipshits around me

Trump ran one of the most efficient campaigns in modern election history, needing the least amount of spending and popular vote share to actually pull off the win.

how do you get half of a delegate?

Actually Trump won by 74 electoral votes

The majority of people who go into teaching positions are liberals

No you ignorant liberal cuck. The electoral college is set up specifically to prevent exactly that. You think that two states on the coasts should decide who leads me in Missouri?

Under your logic we could have a king or emperor for life because they could campaign in two states and win by default, and with how fucked up Kalifornistan and Neu Yorkislavia are, they all but want an emperor.

The beauty of our country is that we are not a direct democracy which forces you to win those individual small states instead of two or three large ones. Further, you forget in your search for the elusive CAPS LOCK button that we are a republic of individual states.

Failing that, we also have the 2nd Amendment, which was specifically set up for me to defend myself from the likes of you, and that alone forces my voice to be heard. Your mob can't use violence to shut me up when I can force you to stop 62 grains at a time.

People are moving out of your liberal areas for the economic prosperity of everywhere else in droves. Problem is that you cucks bring your failed political ideas with you and ruin wherever you move. Much like locusts.

You're right, eventually conservatism loses. People want free shit and we live in a remarkable time where people don't move here in search of prosperity or opportunity, no, they move here looking for a handout and will vote to keep it coming and make it bigger. Problem for you is that when you get your eventuality, the system dies, and from the ashes of your failure we will rise again, with unimaginable violence, and another 200 years of prosperity can again ensue. It is cyclic, and yours is the side of failure.

Ponder that for a moment, your side is the very definition of abject failure. Forever.

No, they're not taught that anymore.

It's why we have the problems that we do.

Please tell me this won't go on for 4 years.

an estimated 3 millions illegals and dead people voted
Military votes were not counted OP is a faggot
you still lost the popular election
next election it will be worse

>Military votes were not counted
Why? Military is the #1 "demographic" that needs it's votes counted ALWAYS.

Oh it will. I'm old enough to remember the press coverage of Clinton. They praised him like the second coming of Jesus. So I was actually quite taken aback when Bush Jr. was elected and they slandered him like the anti christ.

After eight years of that I got used to it. Then Obummer was elected and he was praised as the second coming of nigger Jesus. That's when a little light bulb went off in my head.

So if they bashed bush as badly as they did, who was btw a Jewish globalist puppet all the same as Clinton, I can't imagine how awful the press is going to be to Trump. It was bad during the election, but it's going to get much worse.

Should wake up lots more people though. Maybe then we'll finally toss this lugenpress off their ivory towers.

>check politifact

He campaigned in the swing states (and did quite well there) because that's how you win. Hillary was going to win CA anyway. It didn't matter if she won by 1 vote or millions of votes. Her millions of extra votes (even if they are all legit) are coming from places she won anyway.

You hill shills are still crying about trump? Grow the fuck up. It's over and she lost. Nothing is going to change, get over it ffs you fucking crybabies!

Honestly, I'm surprised that the vote was even this close.

Who can unironically want a crooked cunt that doesn't even care about classified information?

I mean shit, even fucking Hollande didn't fuck up like this, and he's about as inept as it gets.