DISTURBING! #pizzagate

So this band "Apes" who apparently has performed at Comet Pizza before has this really bizarre "music" video. Check it out:

> youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

I'll be posting a few interesting screengrabs I took from the video, help me find more Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B9lk0twZoKzvUnVvLWFQcnFfaXc/edit
clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/9/13/52395.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4KEnwsWRbQE
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY
theapes.com/bio.html
youtube.com/watch?v=plR4s94foKo
youtube.com/watch?v=IXZY4-V5OIo
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
gypsyeyesrecords.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's fucked

Is this how they kill the kids?

Anyone knows what these symbols mean?

Oh wow. A band has a shocking music video. Good night left side.

A baby dressed as a pizza slice isn't shocking to anyone unless you know what that means.

What does it mean?

it means

BABY FUCK BABY FUCK
AWWWWWWWWRITE

fuck no

This is falun gong, framing ccp for prosecuting them. Jiang Zemin kicked them out. THe founder Li Hongzhi later escaped. He leaked the info that He was a mere puppet. It was made by the manchurian isolationist and jewish buddism org in USA. The lizard ppl were real he said. Very much sk cult situation cn version

I think you are inventing meaning where there is none.

Caught a clearer version of the picture in the op. Gonna try and google it to see if it is the picture of some famous crime scene...

You have much to learn, young one.

As for what pizzagate amounts to, only time will tell. It's typical to burn a few scapegoats and call it a day. We'll see. If you've been paying attention, then you know that this is predominantly a blackmail operation.

docs.google.com/file/d/0B9lk0twZoKzvUnVvLWFQcnFfaXc/edit

This is his leaked memo. THe lizard ppl controlling jewish puppets to sneak into everynation promoting different version of 'theism'. Basically slavery in tHe name of God. He leaked many other infos. David Icke was not exaggerating.

Only an anti-art, uncultured dullard would find fault with this

??????

I thought it was fake news. Like Hillary's health issues or election rigging.

>mfw

clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/9/13/52395.html

I can't read ching chong man. What the hell are you talking about?

U dont know falun gong?

btw your VPN choice makes you so easy to identify and track without any legal process to go send somebody to your door. I think it's pretty questionable if you're actually serious about security.

We don't yet know the extent of any of these three issues. But we have clear grounds for suspicion, and we can come to rational assumptions on our own without the official fake news issuing a cover story.

>health issues or election rigging
She did have health issues, she's old and passed out. It was at least proven that the polls were very very misleading

the fugg

>U dont know falun gong?
No, tell us

Hillary was supposed to be dead or infirm on most accounts. Also Trump won, why would they rig that?

Please stop posting fake news. THANK YOU.

WOW

is nothing again

The torture scenes like those look like they're from Chinese persecution of Falun Gong.

Hillary dead? Now there's some fake news for you.

As for her health, all we have is a troubling set of presentations, a Stalinist purge of anybody who so much as mentions it, and a rather worrisome pattern of leaks. I think anybody who seriously considers the available evidence would conclude that there is at best no reason to believe that she's in good health. I'm in the LIDP camp myself, for lack of a better explanation.

what are you talking about?
kamu cakap apa?
Ni ziang shi ma?

but on a serious note. what are the links between falun gong and lizard people.

>what are you talking about?
>kamu cakap apa?
>Ni ziang shi ma?
>but on a serious note. what are the links between falun gong and lizard people.

Yeah, see Still, it's disturbing.

Can you explain this part in more detail:
> It was made by the manchurian isolationist and jewish buddism org in USA. The lizard ppl were real he said. Very much sk cult situation cn version

White boys making weird music videos, more at 11.

There's no CPP "evidence" than cannot be explained simply as hipster modern art bullshit.

this video also have a little reference to kids

Don't know what picture means but I recognise Sanskrit letters om , aum, AƤ
I think it has something to do Hinduism or more precisely Vedic rites and not some psychotic Satanism shit.

both are the same thing

symbol at 8 oclock is the ohm symbol

dont you have a dog to cook?

Sup Forums wont let me post the link cause they think its spam but its some hindu shit

They are all religous symbols

>see if it is the picture of some famous crime scene

Try the johnny gosch hostage photos....see if any of them match anything in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

Weird fucking video as well...

What could they mean by this?

just found out "the apes" are just an sick undeground rockband

theapes.com/bio.html

See this

also here is one of their performances

youtube.com/watch?v=plR4s94foKo

Isn't this the video for We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel?

Have you guys seen this "Sex Stains" music video as well? This is another band associated with Comet Pizza.

Check out the pedo symbol in the cube. Clear as day:
> youtube.com/watch?v=IXZY4-V5OIo

Lemme show ya somethin'!

Why Lizard people and what is their weakness.

Is it? Can you confirm it?

So I guess they don't actually rape them they eat them

The shoes!

Wait wait wait what exactly are people in the comments getting offended by?

I don't know but another record mysteriously had the song in it's outro it's buried in Don Gio's bandcamp.

Just your normal band playing at your normal local child friendly pizza shop.

>docs.google.com/file/d/0B9lk0twZoKzvUnVvLWFQcnFfaXc/edit

Do you have a link to just the pdf file? I don't trust .rar coming from Sup Forums.

This shit is starting to make david ike look less crazy and i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the elite were lizard people at this point.

For the children.

I wouldn't say they're lizards lol, but they're definitely extremely corrupt, malicious and downright satanic.

The meaning you give for the handkerchief has been debunked. White wasn't on Wikipedia before Pizzagate. However, see pic

What did they mean by this?

pizzagate got BTFO now you're trying to tie to ayy lmaos. pathetic.

the rar has the pdf inside, i downloaded it its ok

It didn't get blown anyplace. Proving Hedonistic Pedophilia is the easy part.

Thanks for the insight, ctr.

>pizzagate got BTFO

Not even a tin foil hatter, but it hasn't.

In fact, news sites reported "This isn't true stop stalking them silly goyim!" and absolutely zero proof or evidence that it was falsified was presented.

The restaurant owner hasn't shown anybody the back rooms, explained the underground tunneling, et cetera.

I don't actively participate in eyes wide open threads or anything like that, but news-wise it's still a twilight zone topic that hasn't been dismissed.

>B-but I read news articles of opinions that journalists were told to have on the subject
okay, buddy.

That's the same band as Heavy Breathing, right?

Massive statement from them on the bottom of the video claiming they're not pedos. Likely story

If extraterrestrials control Jews who control Civil Responsibilities centers. Why not make it official. What's the big deal.

Is it worth reading?

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

smells like autistchan in here

No one would care.

dunno, downloaded, didnt read yet

I don't understand why a couple of you anons in burgerland can't just walk into his pizzaplace and check the backroom yourself, with force if necessary. like someone must be willing to accept possible charges.

How deep does this rabbit hole actually go

one of their record label

gypsyeyesrecords.com/

Some guy went there, filmed the place on his phone and then got kicked out. He was acting like a sperg, so that's not so surprising. It's on youtube.

crazy

blame it on the Falun Gong. They see an end and you can't hold on now. Cuz it would take a lot more time than you have got for fascination. Even with an iron fist, more than you got to rule a nation.

And all I got is precious time...