Stop shaving

stop shaving

No

b-but varg my face gets itchy and dirty if I don't shave

Stop being poor

I'm letting my facial hair grow out atm. Just out of laziness more than anything

If society didn't tell men to shave, nobody would

Also any man that shaves his chest/balls/legs/arms is a cunt

What about trimming?

Stop doing that

Quiet darkie

Blond beards look weird as fuck

beards are for muslims

Will you annoying fucks at least have the decency to reuse the same pic so my md5 filter catches it? I've filtered like 8 variations of the same pic already.

FUCK YOU

First of all, I'm in the military. Secondly, being well-groomed and clean-shaven is practically a mark of rebellion at this point. Look at college students, graphic designers, and baristas - they sport faggy facial hair because they're too lazy to shave, or to hide a weak chin, or simply to make up for their lack of masculinity.
If you want to strike back against the modern fad of calculated sloppiness, take time every morning to shave, wash your face, and set your hair in order.

Only once he calls out the Jew.

lel

This, fucking this.

Its amazing how modern beta nu-males have managed to make sporting a beard make them look even less masculine.

Stop filtering

Stop burning churches and stabbing your friends

why?

>tfw nice angled jaw like guy in pic, better than 90% of guys who dont even have a visible jawline but weak chin that doesn't even come out past my lips

Wat do

I haven't shaved since August.

This.

>he doesn't shave his balls

Someone has clearly never felt the joy of a silky smooth freshly shaved scrotum.

bee yourself

I agree with all of this. What's the point in doing your hair if you barely go outside though?

You don't name the jew, you bait the jew.

I only shave once every few month

stop pooing in the street

Does shaving permanently increase beard growth and thickness?

Stop cutting your hair.

Never.
For some reason my brother can grow an awesome beard (which makes him look like a viking rather than a numale), but I just can't do it. It always ends up looking like ass.
This is real suffering.

When did Varg posting become a meme?

Shaving has no effect on hair growth anywhere on the body.

POO

He's got that effortless look of disapproval and Sup Forums has a love/hate relationship with the guy. It was bound to happen.

My facial hair looks like shit so it's something I have to do.

No, I wish.

Go back to Syria, Abdul

>shave it all off
>can see my shitty skin again

you were right

Yeah, just like can grow a princess hair out from tower window if you visit the barber enough.

Gives you motivation to go outside

Meh I look better with a short beard.
As long as you don't have a neckbeard, or were born without a chin in the first place, beards are usually an improvement.

If you are jacked, shaving chest, dick and balls, and ass is the way to go

How does he reconcile his traditionalism with his black metal?

>If you are a homo

Self-confidence, for one. Even if I decide to stay in on a weekend day, I still shower, shave, and put something half-decent on. You will feel better about yourself.
Don't let yourself live the life of a shut-in, though. Every man should spend time outside. Take your laptop to the back porch or to a park. Sit on a balcony and watch people in the city. You will learn things by observing nature and the crowd that the internet can never teach you.
That's my experience, and my philosophy, at least.

Give it some time
It can Take up to 4 weeks to grow a full beard

When will the faggots who make these threads die?

Whatever you say, believe it or not though having a nice ass is important to women. When it's toned and shaved, they won't keep their hands off you during sex

Mine grows in a week or so, in a month it begins to approach numale territory so i usually keep it trimmed

But I look like a hobo when my beard is in its growth phase and it's unbearable.

Opposition to libtard lutheran cucks. What Americans find incomprehensible is that the mainstream Church in Scandinavia is completely cucked and in league with the lefties. So a huge number of black metal fans and musicians in Scandinavia are racists or closet racists.

I thought I would get an answer like this. And I appreciate this type of answer. I've become a recluse, constantly staying in all day with zero motivation or confidence to go outside because I have a pathetic fear of over thinking things and caring what others think of me. I've been isolated for years and I'm only 18. I shower everyday and I'm beginning to shave everyday (just had a shave now actually) however I never usually do my hair or wear decent outdoor clothing. I think I need to invest in a new wardrobe because I barely have anything to wear. I'll start doing my hair from now on, maybe it will spur me on to go outdoors or something. Who knows.

Yup, you are overthinking everything. Way too much. People and life are good. If someone gives you a stinkeye just laugh and move on.

You are young. Go out now or wind up being that fat 50 year old hoarder piece of shit. You can do it user

Father Christmas.

Fuck off you pedophilic looking geezer.

goatee is satans beard

What happened next?

capitalism and communism is literally the same thing you dumb fuck

You guys think I should grow a beard in the near future?

Do you know what I'd do to you in prison?

Sounds like you could use some SLACK friend-o!

Suck my big hwyte aryan cock and call me daddy?

>having a nice ass is important to women
I am aware of this. Shaving your body is pretty gay.

>make up for lack of masculinity
Yes, thank you. I've noticed it's huge with manlets and the baby faced amongst us.

No, I will not take you more seriously if you have a beard. No, it does not make you taller, your voice deeper, or earn you more respect.

It's basically a signal that you are weak at this point.

Thanks brother. Only I can change my situation and I think it's about time I did something about my isolation.

>please treat me like a girl i did my face up real pretty
t. you

no.

I am not religious.

>t. kissless unkempt teenage virgin

>t. Homo