NOT GOING TO LINK TO GIZMODO

Though I think this is overblown, it just goes to show how Sup Forums is the superior forum. You can't "ruin" something that isn't controlled, it just is. It grows, festers, invades and dies, but it does it all naturally.

Now the libcucks are saying their wonderful Reddit is "dying" because of "nationalist trolls"? Excuse me, the correct for the group is the American people.
We are the same majority that voted Trump in.
Yet once again, we're stereotyped into a single, ignorant entity by the liberal media.

It's just funny how people can proclaim a site is "dying" when it stops being an echo chamber for what they want to hear. Anyway, good riddens. I hope the whole place burns.

> implying Sup Forums wasn't absolute trash in the weeks leading up to the election thanks to CTR.

>you will see the destruction of reddit in your lifetime
Good.

Good ol Bryan Meningitis.

Meningitis is terrible don't make fun of it

>Writing an article on plebbit
>taking yourself seriously as a journalist

Pick 1

>reddit
>free expression

>Sup Forums is responsible for destroying reddit
your welcome Sup Forums

fpbp. so best this is the first time I've posted or really even browsed since like a week before that fucking shitshow

>anyone with a different opinion than the hivemind is a troll

Granted that happens here, but they typically are actual shitposters

Ever been around Sup Forums for previous POTUS elections? I was pretty impressed at how well Sup Forums held up. I was expecting a categorically larger shit storm.

>if you disagree with me you're a troll

also
>reddit
>free speech

I was mostly a fa/tv/irgin back in 2008.
How bad was the Obama shitstorm?

I never go there, not because I am a loyal Sup Forums fag but because every time I do wander over there the navigation required to find a subject is so incredibly shiddy I just groan and leave.

But I admit I *have* wanted to visit a forum where our kind is heavily trolling and shitting on their kind and ruining an environment.

Which boards there have this activity?

>has always rang

Into the trash it goes.

LOL MENINGITIS

There was no Sup Forums as we have it now in 2008. Sup Forums was unafflicted? That's pretty good, I guess. I didn't get out of Sup Forums much at that time. It was like they rehired Spinal Tap just so that the knob could go to 12. It made CTR look like a weak 2 or 3.

Ah a good ending to the year.

Reddit is now Reddwas.

>free speech
Literally all 10 accounts I've had over a decade have been shadowbanned within 15 comments. Not even discussing politics, much less being rude, just asking questions related to hobbies or whatever.

It's funny when the Gawker/Concourse network picks on Reddit, as if they didn't get shut down and bought by a corporation that censors them for their own good because they wouldn't take down a sex tape them leaked themselves.

We outlasted them. They're still here but they still have no power.

>trolls trolls trolls trolls
>white supremacy white supremacy white supremacy
>alt-right alt-right alt-right

kek

Fuck (((reddit)))

yeah Sup Forums was golden in late 2015, early 2016

what happened?

Well that's what I'm getting at: if your truly allow free-speech and "debate" in your forum, people will continue to come. Even through the shit-posters and all that, because there will be some genuine truth and humanity underneath it all.

In many ways, Reddit has always been a popularity contest. It had some hubs which allowed for more "free speech" than others, but the popular boards have always been heavily moderated to push the sites agendas.

I just find it hilarious that people are crying fowl now that the average white male has the confidence to speak freely about how he thinks and feels. Nationalism in itself isn't evil or racist; hell, people practice it every time when they salute the flag or sing the national anthem. But for too long people haven't seen the whites speak up in pride about their country and home, and this is the result.

It's very amusing.

refugees from /r/the_donald

It's all an overstatement really, not trolling either.

>implying that The_Donald isn't just a Sup Forums beachhead to fuck with reddit.

>Implying Sup Forums wasn't golden in the months leading up to the elecrion because of CTR
I had many a hearty kek because of them

nah nigga im breddy new I just caught the tail end of the previous one.

I left for a while because of their blackpilling effort. Nice to see Sup Forums is back to its usual self.

I just have to wonder how much money they'll put into shilling next time around.

>authentic conversations

Remember last week when you mentioned Trump and a guy in a suit ran up to you, grabbed you by the throat to keep you from talking and pulled you away to make you "disappear"?

Seems it's set to continue. These people don't ever give up; they believe their Jew World Order is the only possible destiny.

So now we're for massive destabilization efforts akin to what was being called the Purple Revolution the other week.

Yeah getting banned on reddit over nothing happens all the time. Too many reddit moderators act like little kings.

Top kek, never thought of it that way.

The problem with reddit is that each subreddit is its own ecosystem with its own management. The management could be laissez-faire anarchists, or ban happy authoritarians. Virtually every subreddit is authoritarian, even r/the_donald.

While constant bans and enforcement of a hugbox stifle creativity and discussion, freedom and anonymity allow shills to roam freely. We saw shills in action here during the election. They went into overdrive after bad news for Trump, and left after the FBI reopened the investigation (to come up with a narrative).

>implying that reddit is relevant enough for us to care

myspace is still big, right?

right?

reddit is dying, as the_donald becomes more and more popular other subreddits have to take more and more dramatic measures to prevent "racism" or "harassment"

end result will be the admins wiping them which is when reddit as a whole (which is not profitable) goes belly up when they leave for somewhere friendlier

Yes, fucking finally.

The Great Meme War of like 2007 may finally come to a close.

To be honest, if Reddit dies out, we may have finally won a war far greater than electing Trump into presidency.

r/pol

Don't forget the CEO admitting, in a temper tantrum, that he can edit posts and no one can track it. Reddit was going down hill because it had stagnated, that was one of the final nails in the coffin.

This is the absolute truth. People make fun of Sup Forums and Sup Forums for being a circlejerk, but if you say something controversial, if you disagree with the majority and go against the grain, your message becomes more visible as multiple anons reply to it. Sup Forums encourages people to disagree, and sure, that also means some anons are just being contrarian fuckheads who disagree just for those sweet (You)s, but the end result is discussion.

Compare that to reddit: if you say something that goes against the grain, you'll get downvoted and your comment gets put towards the bottom. In a big enough thread, just one downvote is enough to mean your comment will never be seen by another human being. This on top of mods who have no qualms deleting dissenting opinion, and you wind up with a site where people either agree with the majority or are ignored by the majority.

I applaud the_donald for creating their own counter circlejerk to expose reddit for what it is. Like the rest of reddit, you cannot dissent on the_donald (you will get banned if you dissent and say something bad about Trump), and that pisses off the rest of reddit because, for once, they aren't in the majority and they're the ones being suppressed and silenced by their own system.

However, thank to those CTR, there was a peak in quality from the CTR screencaps saved for post election

It was worth it

they brought FUN to this board faggot

>tfw we survived and are back stronger than ever

>reddit