Im the fag that opened the thread about going to australia for 1 year to work in the farms

Im the fag that opened the thread about going to australia for 1 year to work in the farms.

Thats it lads, in about 2 hours i will go to the airport direction australia. Brisbane is the city.

I will spend 1 month in an English school even if i already know the language just to give me some time to look around me and plan what to do.

After that month i will be by myself.

Any aussie here that want to give me some tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

pickingjobs.com/useful-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post proof user

Like what?

I did open a thread a month ago btw.

drink with the wombats
avoid the abbos
watch out for emus
remember everything is poisonous
everything

>Brisbane is the city.

Brisbane is a pretty neat city. I stayed there for about a week on my trip around Australia. It has a pretty fancy set of gardens by the river, and it has nice nightlife. Don't walk across the bridge barefoot in the middle of the day though, you will melt your feet.

Also keep us updated on whether or not you develop the urge to shitpost while living there.

Here's a fucking tip cunt.
Go for sugar cane industry. Good money if you got the fucking luck and patience

is it that easy to get a work visa

You're gonna see what REAL pizza tastes like

Also Brisbane is shit, filled with terrorist cunts just like Sydney is.
I'd go to regional Australia cunt, go to nimbin if you want cheap weed or hash.

Literally just ask it and they give it to you for 1 year. And you can get an additional 1.

I got my visa in 30 minutes.

Luck and patience?

>o to nimbin if you want cheap weed or hash.

I dont do drugs.

If i go and work in farms i will go in the countryside far away from the city.

Lived in brissy for 25 years.

Sunshine coast and coolangatta have the best beaches.

Be prepared to travel shitloads if you want to see anything.

Otherwise enjoy yourself and learn to laugh with people making fun of you or get glassed.

Only select countries that are still white. Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands,
Japan, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Hong Kong (HKSAR), Finland, Cyprus, Italy,
France, Belgium, Estonia and Taiwan.

pickingjobs.com/useful-information/

I dont do drugs.

You better to deal with half the shit face you gonna see

>people actually fell for the Australian meme
>wasting a whole year in this dump

Pajeet will drive your taxis, Chang will deliver your pizzas and Peng will make your coffee.

>germany, sweden, belgium, france
>white

avoid large cities if you want to truly experience the real ((Aussie)) culture.

I got a work visa really easily from you guys

I'l work your visa in a minute

Oh gosh let me take a shower first

We're not even remotely white anymore

i cant get one? we are whiter than germany. this is triggering me hard

Fuck off, we're full.

If you're a light skinned wog, you should be alright. If you're dark skinned, get ready to be busted by the cops.

Don't fuck around going bush. You'll fucking die. So many fucking tourists die in the middle of nowhere, because I guaran-fuckin'-tee you the outback is like nothing you've ever tried to survive in.

Don't try to hook up with the local Australian girls in Brisbane, they're fucking trash and you WILL catch a venereal disease.

If you see aboriginals in more than groups of 3. You're in the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker.

Try a goon bag at least once.

If you plan to sleep at a party. Take your shoes off or suffer the duly deserved consequences.

That`s funny OP cause I`ve done exactly the same in 2005/06. Went to Brisbane, 1 month of language school and backpacking afterwards.

What`s the name of the school?

>If you plan to sleep at a party. Take your shoes off or suffer the duly deserved consequences.

KEK

I know exactly what you're on about

Here's a tip: don't come to Perth or I'll fucking glass you ya wog cunt

That's a thing here too m8