TRUMP HATERS BTFO

I know most of his supporters can't read but if you can enjoy being asspained

Holy shit,
This woke me AF
I'm woke

This first woke me and you being woke made me woke further.
I'm woke as well

You got anymore liberal cringe? None of that Biden stuff, that's just plain terrible.

>took the school bag instead of the parachute

I just saved you 30 seconds lads. It was a pretty shit joke, dw.

I can't read what does it say?

A joke about a catholic pope and a 10 year old boy alone together? Those lefties are fucking sick.

AWWWW SHIIIEEEET DATS MY DOG, DATS MY DOG! DAT SHIT BE FUNNY, YO! LIKE BRUH, I BE LAUGHIN AN SHIT!

>Trump flying coach

nice try nigger

You two being woke made me woke and I'm reaching woke levels never before woke.
I'm also woke af

I'm also being woke
Do you need to sign up in the woke registry?

>Curry
>Best NBA player

Wtf i hate the pope now

>we grade-school now

Literally. Can't. Even.

I wasn't really sure if I was awoke but you all being made awoke made me awoke af I never been this awoke I'm so awoke I can't believe I've never been this awoke.

you guys arent woke enough yo, too be truly woke you must understand that the media and music industry is actually evil guys
dont be sheeple stay woke bros

It was kind of a funny joke if you take it in good humor.

You people being woke made my woke quotient increase exponentially, thank you for your woke support.
Now how can I return the woke in kind?

Here, I'll channel you more woke

An airplane was about to crash; there were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am James Alefantis, servant of the Moloch. There are children locked in cage under my pizzeria and I'm the only one who has keys, so I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, George Soros, said, "I am the head of NWO and I am the jewest person on this planet, so reptilians don't want me to die." He took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, Justin Trudeau, said to the 4th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "If you kill your enemies, they win", so he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The little boy said "What a cuck! He actually took my schoolbag."

this negated a portion of my woke.
I'm less woke now.

So are all the old bush jokes going to be repurposed for Trump now?

Wow I can't believe this haha Trump is so stupid guys xD

was the 10 year old school boy barron?

What is the most woke reaction image?

What's a good woke meme?

if you have to ask, you aint woke nigga

I personally like this one

What the fuck? I hate school bags now!

School bags aint woke either

It says the day of rake is coming.

>mfw approaching wokeness levels that shouldn't even be possible

No creativity in rehashing a joke just by changing names to not currently popular people...