Comet Pizza Customer AMA

I went to eat at Comet Pizza in D.C. about a month ago.
Ask my anything.

Did you order the meat lovers?

What is that weird Denver airport shit

How many children did you get to rape?

tasty?

How does it taste?

None.
The only children I saw were by the back of the building where the ping pong and Foosball sets were.

congrats, you are now a cannibal

Surprisingly pretty good.
Makes you wonder if they actually used 'Spirit Cooking' in their recipe.

how do you feel about eating food made by pedos ?

I ordered 'The Smoky.'

Posting in a disgusting thread. Go vegan.

>you feel about eating food m
I was suspicious about it at the time. Now I actually feel guilty about eating there, because the place was had this strange pedo-satanic vibe to it. The artwork on the wall, the overly enthusiastic employees. It ALL felt like a cover-up.

Fuck out of here larper.

The weird artwork has been taken down for more than a year now.

>I actually went there pic related

Have you considered that they've replaced it since then?

>having that artwork up AT ALL when you're advertised as a kid friendly pizza joint.

Yeah

Did you get an extra spicy walnut pizza with a side of pasta and hot dogs?? Did it come with a map and a set of dominoes? Did the Father of Lies deliver it to you personally?

This might sound absurd but the eyes wide open crowd insists that it's important.

No they haven't. I went when EWO was new, asked the manager what happened to the walls, had no idea what I was talking about, and then we checked old comet videos and noticed the murals were down in even many of those.

larper btfo

Have you ever lived in a big city? Comet Pizza is absolutely a weird, hipster music venue and trust me, the art gets weird in those places. You have to stand out to get noticed. I worked in a gourmet pizza + music venue for a couple of years as a bartender. I mean it had a creepy basement and weird art and sometimes the acts were weird, but it was family friendly and nobody was fucking kids in the basement.

Did you go there to fuck kids, or did you opt for the torture/snuff option?

New Jersey here is probably no place on earth with more pizzerias per mile. you know how they compete? Price, Magical brick ovens from Mt. Olympus, Ancient time traveling brick pizza ovens, people throwing pizza, throwing dough like they are in the olympics, fresh toppings, free 2 liter of soda, free garlic knots, they learn your name if you go there like twice. Not one place has hiphop or creepy art. And I pass about 8 pizza places on the way to the grocery store. yes ive lived in big cities.

can confirm that NJ has a fuckton of pizzarias for no goddamn reason

>anecdotes

Granted, but the impression I get from Comet from their entertainment line-ups, having ping pong and foosball in the first place, etc., is that they are trying to stand out by being eclectic. Sure, it could be off-putting for the average person, but weird art and music doesn't mean pedophiles.

>for no goddamn reason

>nobody was fucking kids in the basement.
user...

This is a lie, the first user girl that streamed her visit showed us all the pictures and I still have them saved on my pc

>for no goddamn reason

732 here.

Brother and sister in law moved to CA then to CO. SIL visited over TGiving week. Stopped at pizza place before flying home and bought three pizzas, and put slices into ziplock and into luggage.

Had party with friends when she got home.

tl;dr: Pizza most anywhere else in the country sucks.

609 here
Naples is the best pizza around

when did she go?

This. Pizzagate "investigators" are autistic shut ins who never leave the house. I live in Boston and there are multiple establishments that are somewhat similar. These are just hipsters, nothing sinister about it.