Gatlinburg

Gatlinburg is on fire. The entire town is burning and there's no mainstream media coverage. Why is that?

>Gatlinburg is almost 90% white

Oh, nevermind. If this was Detroit or Chicago, it would be all over the internet because I'm sure the cause of the fire would be "racist Trump supporters".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smoky_Mountains
wate.com/live/
gacc.nifc.gov/sacc/crews.php
twitter.com/CureOurCountry/status/803648025415413760
twitter.com/backroomknox/status/803421315172564992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sitting in my car in Knoxville eating a shitty cheeseburger because my house is probably burned down and I'm not allowed to go back yet.

So Knoxville'sokay?

>Gatlinburg
>Population 4000 according to Wikipedia
>i never heard of it

>Detroid
>Top 10 most famous cities in the US
>Millions of people inhabiting

Yeah I wonder why Detroid would be in the news and your village isn't.

Not even any smoke here today. Knoxville's sending all its fire equipment to keep Gatlinburg from burning to the ground.

Gatlinburg is a huge tourist attraction in the region and also contains Dollywood, which people come to from around the world.

Im watching it right now on q13 fox

It's home to one of the most visited national parks in our country you dumb fucking pleb.

The Smoky Mountains is huge and there's at least 14 wildfires rapidly spreading all over.

The media yesterday went nuts over a nutjob who crashed their car into pedestrians at OSU campus and then started swinging a knife at people.

as usual though, once we learned the ethnicity of the suspect, the MSM dropped coverage immediately.

I was going to take my family up there the week of Christmas because it's beautiful, festive, and Dollywood at Christmas can't be beat.

Just sad now. It's a family tradition.

The Jews did this. They're butthurt about no one caring that Israel is on fire.

The fires are burning up the mountainsides right along the main parkway. It won't even look the same.

I can't think of a worse situation. You can come stay with me in Colorado if you want

You're a bro, user.

Fuck everything.

..said the murderer.

>The Smoky Mountains

top kek right there, living up to the name

gdi i live in tennessee but i kekd

>Detroit
>Detroid
>Metroid
What did Kek mean by this?

I'm sorry. It's not funny in any way. People's entire lives are burning up. That's unimaginable to me. I think you know why there is no mainstream media coverage. Teeny-tiny town. But I did laugh at Dollywood. What in the flying fucks of hell is Dollywood?

I know and he typed it twice!

we wuz space bounty hunters

A place where giant titties are celebrated.

You've surely heard of Dolly Parton though, right? Dollywood is her huge amusement park and tourist destination.

I wish the best for you, user

Nobody cares about your backwoods hillbilly township Cletus.

Damn. I dont give a fuck about the tourist trap town, but the mountains themselves are beautiful and now large parts of the park (and also the Blue Ridge Mountains in NC) are going to look ugly as fuck for a few decades. Oh well, that's nature.

These are real, red blooded Americans losing their homes and livelihoods.

Get the fuck out of my country.

Brofist, Hungary user.

FYI, there are 1500 animals in Ripley's Aquarium, from sharks to turtles to penguins. There's currently nobody in the building and they can only survive 24 hours.

Think of the penguins, anons.

Ooooooh... see I was thinking something to do with dolls. Makes much more sense.

>Celebrating giant titties

Pretty weird seeing you guys sperg out over a fire as a Californian. Its just a normal fact of life here.
How bad was your dry brush?

We aren't used to it here. We are in a pretty bad drought. Most everything is bone dry tinder.

Tennessee is pretty northern so it's very weird
Fuck commiefornia, you steal other state's water you deserve to burn

This has never happened before, nobody has ever seen this. We aren't prepared for fires of these magnitudes.

>A place where giant titties are celebrated.
That would be my face

I hope you guys get it under control soon. The smoke particularly fucks with peoples' heads. Even if they don't actually see fire.
We're due for another massive inferno so you'll probably get your wish next year.

the white West burns every year. It was about time that country out there burned real good.

Fuck the aquarium. National Parks are crowded enough already without these pleb tourist attractions bringing even more people. Put that shit in a city where it belongs.

I'm here in Asheville. We just got some rain for the first time in a couple months. Hope some of it hit Gatlinburg! D:

Best of luck, user.

Standing and driving in smoke so thick that you can't see more than a few feet in front of you is definitely not something you forget. I don't see how you California anons do it.

What's the SITREP here? Any wildlanons here? What's the WUI like? What are the exposures? I guess I can check wildcat

>manufacturing white anger out of thin air
You guys are getting as bad as niggers now

It's literally on my TV set at this exact moment

Are there reports on how it started yet?

Yeah but that insurance payout is gonna be very titilating

Please clean up the spaghetti you just spilled all over the floor.

Knoxville is fine.

Best wishes to any user that is affected by this fire.

Are there any good live feeds about htis at all?

Gatlinburg has many times that pop in tourists. Most visited National Park in the country just happens to be adjacent to it.

If you say so. Ever met anyone who's been through shit like that? They are broken.

yall got russian ops up there in the smoky mountains.. u better believe they had a part in this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smoky_Mountains

Lots of family cars and mini vans are being found chard now that rescue crews are making their way into the park. With over 9,000,000 people visiting the park annually, lots where there when it caught fire. With no way of communicating with hikers and campers, many did not know to leave. Still waiting on death toll. Saying they expect to find skeletons of unlucky families for a few years now by random hikers stumbling across them.

That's fucking dark

Are you from here? How did you know about our Russian population?

Wildfires started in Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina and tennessee immediately after he won. Those 4 states is where he had his strongest support.

Maybe God is trying to punish you dumbcucks.

I'm thinking he should build a wall around the 4 states and let it burn to the ground.

I've watched this one throughout the morning wate.com/live/

christ

>what is fire season
>what is a ten year drought
>what is this is normal

source, that shit doesn't even happen in california.

My heart ;_;

I consider myself a hardened internet warrior but that is just crushing.

I live in Knox, have lived in G'burg before and spend an enourmous amount of time in our mountains hiking and fishing. That said, I have literally gotten lost on the mountain roads while staying at some chalet. GPS won't help you up there. Roads wind and twist like nowhere else.

I do not think tourists would fare well trying to navigate off of the mountain at night and basically on fire.

Nice.

I'm in West Knox. you can stay at my place.

Nigger I live in Knoxville, what the fuck are you talking about. Its fine outside right now.

You got agents up there in those mountains, ruskies. Fighting age men, single, 2-4 in each house. They speak English perfectly.. they're there to take your guns away at some point and kill you.

He means that he drove up from Gatlingburg to knox because he had to flee.

My bad, yeah that makes sense.

those mountains are so fucking beautiful
such a shame

Chicago is the 25th largest city in the world.

Here's a tip m8: the mountains don't go anywhere

It's a national tourist Hotspot, there would be no way to get word out to all of them for evac unless they put out an eam via radio/tv/text, but even that wouldn't reach every person. Their best bet would have been to get on the tornado siren system if they even had one and broadcast the evac notice. But if they did that, how many people would just panic and clog up the roads? It's a shit situation all around, cause by us just never having experience with this kind of shit.

Last time I stayed in G'burg there was a group of Russians living at the hotel. Smoking hot female in the group.

Was just curious how you knew about them. Live here?

Yeah Knoxville is fine, I'm glad to be here. What wasn't fine was getting woke up to a mandatory evacuation order and trying to stuff a backpack full of shit while there was visible smoke in my house and trying to drive past blazing mountain ridges in almost zero visibility to get the fuck out.

>mfw

Americans.
Do not fight the fire.
For if you do it will win.

That's true, but imagine california, which has much more volatile fuels, higher population density, fucked up terrain and fires that can grow hundreds of acres in minutes (i've fought those). Yet despite that, dramatic deaths and burned carcasses littering the forest doesn't happen. It's a huge, national deal when it does.

Fires aren't as crazy as you guys think. If you are in a campground you are probably fine. Really.

we whites need to rise the fuck up and purge this great land of all niggers and jews. i include jews because they are the media that back up the niggers

STAND UP WHITE LORDS AND PUT THE MUDRACES BACK IN THE OVEN

they want to cry racism? LETS SHOW THEM RACISM

No but Dave Hodges has been tracking the Russian movements all over this country since obummer let em in. Smokey Mtns are a big hotspot they will mobilize from. Fort Carson Colorado is another site... and they're also up in Alaska.
protip: read up on people getting asked for docs by russians in dhs uniforms in the smokey's..

>WRONG WAY
Great placing putting those signs there

What about Pigeon Forge? That place looks like shit.

It's in the bible belt--best to let it burn. Best to let it spread and hope it eliminates all of southern, red america.

Part of it is the roads up there, tons of twists and turns, all line with forest for the most part. I imagine that when all you see is red behind you and the road suddenly hooks around and has you facing the blaze it gives people second thoughts about what road they actually took

What pisses me off the most is that there will inevitably be a bunch of liberal faggots who refuse to contribute any kind of aid because "wah ur state voted red U guys can go fuk urselves cus we don't liek u anymore", despite the wildlife up there that's in genuine danger.

Will Canada send its diverse team of volunteers?

I think you got lost

>reddit.com

Also bear in mind cali if far better equipped for these blazes. They never happen here, so we don't have the resources or equipment to effectively deal with this stuff. Hell, even if we did have the equipment, we don't have the experience.

The SE region, iirc region 8, is a pretty well equipped firefighting force. Don't underestimate. It might not get news attention but the south burns reliably every winter.

I never actually knew that, and I live down here. I'll have to do some research on that later.

You need to be kind to the immigrants from r/commie, they still haven't gotten over Fidel.

>website wars

Yes, we get it, you're 14 years old and need "Sup Forums vs reddit" to give meaning to your childish life. Anything else you want to share?

here's the coordination center site
gacc.nifc.gov/sacc/crews.php

4 hotshot crews, 1 type 2 IA, not to count all the engines just for federal forces alone. Not including local volunteers and structure resrouces. Also not including the rest of the country's resources that are called in after locals are depleted.

>Dave Hodges
Interesting will read up on him. By the way, the story is that they come here to work the tourist traps. They are put up at local hotels, work crappy tourist jobs, etc.

>burg

That's pretty neat, I'll have to see if I can't visit the next time I'm up in Cherokee. Do they even take visitors?

twitter.com/CureOurCountry/status/803648025415413760

twitter.com/backroomknox/status/803421315172564992

You really gotta watch One America News

(((burg)))

nuke it

It's just muzzies burning their business' down to collect insurance. Nothing to see here.

Didn't some indie band write a song about that? Or was it Broadripple? I don't remember.

Jeffrey is that u

The skyline was beautiful on fire. All twisted metal stretching upwards. Everything washed in a thin orange haze.

Ok, looked into his site and a couple of other posts about this. I will say that not only was the girl beautiful, the guys were absolute physical specimens as mentioned on Dave's site. Pretty interesting. I might get to go full Wolverines! mode after all.

I chuckled